Community > Posts By > twiztidXfantasy

twiztidXfantasy's photo
Fri 01/24/14 03:20 PM
I had 7 cats but when i went to jail my dad wouldn't take them all so he only took two, i still cry about it :'(

twiztidXfantasy's photo
Fri 01/24/14 03:13 PM
I didn't just start...but I've been looking for a feminine female possibly short (5'5)ish green eyes, tan skin, black hair....any Russian speaking would be nice.....but i doubt that will happen. I haven't seem to meet anyone REAL on this site...sooo hopefully this will work

twiztidXfantasy's photo
Fri 07/26/13 07:14 PM
not really...
if thats trying to be a joke cause the way they speak, thats bs my bros from ukraine and he dont talk all pieced together like that

twiztidXfantasy's photo
Fri 07/26/13 06:07 PM
just wanna learn the language so i can actually talk to my brother family in the ukraine....and pick up hot russian chicks

twiztidXfantasy's photo
Fri 07/26/13 05:48 PM
i havent really met any russian or ukranian woman who are bisexual let alone lesbian, i would like to but being from Massachusetts im a ways away. im learning russian it is a very interesting and kind of hard launguage i deff need some help. maybe a tutor i could trade russian for english.. so if your not interested in a date with another woman, or atleast dont think you are.... and you wanna learn better english let me know cause id be willing to help you if you can help me learn better russian. thanks

twiztidXfantasy's photo
Fri 07/26/13 05:39 PM
with technology now adays its alot eaiser then it once was, like they got s**t for your phone that is crazy!! you can send people hugs, give people orgasims and send kisses ...weird yes.. but whatever tickles ur pickle i guess. todays technology makes anything possible and with skype and stuff like that who says it cant be a relationship just because you guys arent physically touching,love doesnt have to always be about physically touching and being with someone as much as it has to do with caring, loving and understanding eachother mentally and emotionally.

twiztidXfantasy's photo
Tue 07/23/13 10:01 PM

All I want to do is have some fun with anyone. My mother died this past November and My father has been gone for 10 years and my family sucks as far as being supportive. I just moved to the Cape and I see that people are looking at my post but are not replying. Why is that? Am I ugly or something? Am I not good enough to hang out with you? Sorry I sound mean, but I'm just frustrated with these websites. I know that this probably will turn people off, but we all need people in our lives. Please respond; I really need new friends right now.

people dont reply to **** unless they feel like it...people just looking to get laid on her by anything with 2 legs and a vag.. im into girls and they still dont leave me alone even thoe its all over my profile

twiztidXfantasy's photo
Tue 07/23/13 09:59 PM

This one is for all the sexy ladies in MA. Tell me and all the men here who may not know. What is it you are REALLY looking for. Some pople can't read between the lines.

well i dont really put it "between the lines" as you say, im looking for a WOMAN an FEMALE a GIRL with a VA-JAY-JAY not a DINKIE... soooothere you go everybody u kno what i want and am looking for so if you got a set between your legs tucked into your trousers dont bother your wasting your breath, thanks

twiztidXfantasy's photo
Tue 07/23/13 09:43 PM
okay okay okay..im here in ma looking for a girl but i doubt its ganna work posting 'lesbian hook up material' so how bout we start with a new topic and see who comes in and what there looking for and then everyone can just figure everything out from there.... so girls with tattoos: what you got, where you from, what you looking for ....now egnite this forum!

twiztidXfantasy's photo
Tue 07/23/13 09:35 PM

Hi, not only looking for my "person" so to speak but maybe some gay friends? Advice on where to go to meet some nice attractive sane girls? Any ideas i'd love to hear them!

well unfortunatly i dont know about "sane" girls but im in ma and i liove glasses on girls :)

twiztidXfantasy's photo
Tue 07/23/13 09:32 PM
from massachusettes but looking for woman not men

twiztidXfantasy's photo
Tue 07/23/13 09:29 PM

My *** is getting old Where are all the sexy lesbians Lol I am not interested in 3-way sex or bisexual women. in MASS???glasses

where around..just gatta look, and i love children