Community > Posts By > talldub

talldub's photo
Sat 10/06/12 06:44 PM

I've trained my dogs with both whistles and hand signals.
The key word being train. You have to work at it with your dogs, daily. The clicker is just a tool. Dogs aren't going to respond to it unless they know what it means and want to respond to it. Your job is to teach them what the clicks mean and that it's something they like responding to.

Couldn't agree more. I use it for parrots but principle is the same

talldub's photo
Mon 06/25/12 04:30 PM
Fish?

talldub's photo
Mon 06/25/12 04:27 PM
Tres bien

talldub's photo
Mon 06/25/12 04:21 PM
Une poodle de France?

talldub's photo
Mon 06/25/12 04:19 PM
I went to see The Pact and Prometheus at the weekend.

The Pact was, hands down, the worst movie I have seen in a long time. The plot was so disconnected that entire strands of the plot line are persued for the entire movie and then, suddenly, abandoned without resolution or reference.

If you like Ridley Scott, go see Prometheus. Beautifully shot and even without the Alien connection would still be a fine movie. If there's no sequel then it was the crappiest ending ever.

talldub's photo
Mon 06/25/12 04:15 PM

Hey everyone. Most of you know me but for those of you who don't . . .Im Penny :).
As of last week I started a Dr. supervised diet. I also gave increased the amount that I exercise.
I am morbidity obease and desperately want to be healthier. My Dr is lookingvinto getting weight loss surgery approved for me. but that takes time and any weight I loose before surgery will help my to recover better . SO . .
Im starting this thread to get support.and give support to anyone else who is trying to loose weight.
please feel free to share healthy recipes, dieting tips, weight m.ore goals and accomplishments and if you get discouraged let me know I'm awesome at pep talks .
Today is June 22,2012 and I weigh 404 pounds I am on a 1500 calorie a day diet and I swim 3 or more times a week for exercise.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. :)

Best of luck but remember, it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. I heartily recommend Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto. It deals with important aspects like creating goals, food composition, exercise types and so on. Keep up the good work!

talldub's photo
Mon 06/25/12 04:12 PM
Can't they at least make iPods or something and contribute back to society?

talldub's photo
Mon 06/25/12 04:11 PM
Will Ferrell. His sole talent seems to be shouting.

talldub's photo
Mon 06/25/12 04:09 PM
I have been judged by my cover but then I stopped wearing a life size playboy centerfold pull-out as a suit and the judgement stopped.

talldub's photo
Mon 06/25/12 04:06 PM
Chien?

talldub's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:39 PM
Incheon, Korea.

talldub's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:38 PM

Deja Vu with Denzel Washington

Didn't you post that before?! laugh

talldub's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:25 PM

Plaid shorts with a combover pompadour.
Make it evoke Donald Trump but more effeminate.

Use colors for the plaid shorts which are not found in nature.

Seriously Donald!!! WHAT the hell is that on his head??? huh

I think it's a squirrel. Could be a small fox, but looks more squierrly than foxy.

Whatever it is ... it is frightening scared
Beat it repeatedly, before it attacks!

talldub's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:23 PM
Bewbies and cougars

talldub's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:22 PM
Lebian - todger dodger
Gay - Vagina Decliner

talldub's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:20 PM

So I love country music! Does anyone feel the same? Id like to meet a guy who also loves it!

It's one of the few genres of music I just can't get into.

talldub's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:20 PM
Final Destination 4 and, coming up, The Forth Kind

talldub's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:17 PM
I think the use of friends on the web site is often confused with a favorites option, especially when they come out of the blue from people you never spoke to! Can't quite remember but is there functionality that being on a friends list enables like being able to see more profile pics or something like that?

talldub's photo
Fri 12/24/10 08:39 AM
Bag humbug to you all!!!

talldub's photo
Wed 12/15/10 06:35 PM
Am having a nice Erdinger right now - ahhhhhhhh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25