Community > Posts By > Douglas

Douglas's photo
Sat 07/30/22 02:41 PM
Merry is looking pregnant.

Douglas's photo
Sat 07/30/22 11:23 AM
Berries are so inflated they are floating.

Douglas's photo
Thu 07/28/22 10:55 AM
Barry is flying overhead and making Trudy scared.

Douglas's photo
Thu 07/28/22 08:08 AM
Trudy is spooked by Barry's highs and lows.

Douglas's photo
Wed 07/27/22 06:32 PM
TechFairy had a Psalm inked by her lovely minions.

Douglas's photo
Wed 07/27/22 05:05 PM
Just because you identify a contact as a scam, don't abandon them! Love comes from surprising places and scammers need love too. So stick with them and desper..lovingly give them all your attention. You just have to kiss enough pyram.. foreign invest..frogs.

Douglas's photo
Wed 07/27/22 04:55 PM
Bob milked Bobby for $millions.

Douglas's photo
Wed 07/27/22 04:42 PM
Being a night auditor sounds easy. Poke head out of the door, look up in the sky, see it's dark: yep, it's night! Job done. :grinning:

Douglas's photo
Wed 07/27/22 04:40 PM
Just curious are you using Photoshop for your pictures.. They seemed to have been altered a bit. If so take away the filters you don't need them.. :grin:

As far as telling the scammers to stay away on your profile... Replace it with a bit about you or something funny.. :tired_face:

Those that are out to scam others never reads profiles and if they did it would not stop them.. Set your filters for distance and age it will keep over 80% of them from even emailing you..:thumbsup:

Profiles that are honest, to the point and with a bit of humor will attract more... negative profiles seem to attract negative people... myself I will by-pass profiles that is all negative and about scammers.....:expressionless:

Hear hear. Well said.

Douglas's photo
Wed 07/27/22 04:37 PM
Hi Ezel.

Douglas's photo
Tue 07/26/22 05:36 PM
Bob biked for Zone B.

Douglas's photo
Tue 07/26/22 08:08 AM
Funnily enough, I saw one of those just a few days ago..

Douglas's photo
Tue 07/26/22 08:06 AM
I've been invited on a date by an archaeologist but I'm not sure whether to go. After all, she doesn't seem very picky: she will date everything she sees.

Douglas's photo
Sun 07/24/22 11:06 AM
If your date is shy, make it easy on them by getting them to talk about their best friend instead. If the friend is single, find out all you can about them, and insist on getting their friend's contact details. Your consideration is sure to impress your date, and if it doesn't, at least you have another date halfway lined up.

Douglas's photo
Sun 07/24/22 10:22 AM
A woman recently asked me what I most look for in a relationship.

Apparently, "a way out" isn't a good answer.

Douglas's photo
Sun 07/24/22 02:59 AM
The Bobby nicked me for having a wee.

['Bobby' is British slang for policeman.]

Douglas's photo
Sat 07/23/22 09:16 AM
Ask your date what their favourite type of film is when inviting them to the cinema. Everyone likes new experiences, so take them to see something completely different to their usual taste - they are sure to appreciate it.

Douglas's photo
Sat 07/23/22 09:09 AM
Noddy plays with flipping fleas!

Douglas's photo
Thu 07/21/22 09:14 AM
WHERE ARE YOUR GLASSES??

Yesterday my daughter e-mailed me again, asking why I didn't do something useful with my time.
Talking about my "doing-something-useful" seems to be her favorite topic of conversation. She was "only thinking of me", she said and suggested that I go down to the Senior Center and hang out with the guys. I did this and when I got home last night, I decided to play a prank on her.

I e-mailed her and told her that I had joined a Parachute Club.
She replied, "Are you nuts? You are 72 years old and now you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?" I told her that I even got a Membership Card and e-mailed a copy to her.

She immediately telephoned me and yelled, "Good grief Dad, where are your glasses?! This is a Membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club."
"Oh man, I'm in trouble again," I said, "I really don't know what to do. I signed up for five jumps a week!!"
The line went quiet and her friend picked up the phone and said that my daughter had fainted.

Life as a Senior Citizen is not getting any easier, but sometimes it can be fun.

This has given me a great idea for how to wind up my daughter. However, she has talked with my exes, so 5 a week probably wouldn't shock her.

Douglas's photo
Tue 07/19/22 05:05 AM
rofl

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 16 17