Community > Posts By > Azajo

Azajo's photo
Wed 08/21/13 08:48 PM
gvitago: I agree with you completely. What's funny is that those same 40-something harsh judgmental women were giving me high-fives when I dated a gorgeous man 20 years younger than I for all the right reasons. Go figure...lol.

Azajo's photo
Wed 08/21/13 08:41 PM
WC77 I've dated (and almost married) someone half my age, but, he looked 10 years older and owned a business with employees, etc... Having said that, I definitely had to deal with my own insecurities before I made the decision to go ahead with it. In the end, it was such a blessing in my life. Younger men have so much to offer, but, ONLY if they are mature enough.

Azajo's photo
Wed 08/21/13 08:36 PM

Grin - a solid point on the variety aspect and overall closed mindedness of people.

Harmony - I do agree that all of those are valid points, and generally men have the "she's pretty and she likes me mentality" (which can be both a positive output and have a very negative impact if the other person has bad intentions).

My issue with the female side of it is, once they get that though in their minds sometimes they just dig there heels in.

I may be an overall maturity thing, but I have found that the majority of people in life do NOT have the **** together (men & women alike) ... very few people are completely solid and confident in them selves.

(This is an egregious generalization but...) I have found that the majority of women that are overly negative to age differences (and mostly the young man scenario) often are looking to be 'taken care of' and never really stop to look whats starring them in the face.

Thruth be told, women think all young men think about is sex ... but I hate to inform them, that that doesnt change with age. Once a man is 25 he is basically the person he is gonna be.

Azajo's photo
Tue 08/20/13 05:52 AM
Hello Ladies!

Don't knock it until you've tried it. I usually dated men 10-15 years older than I. I just split up with someone much younger than me and NOW I understand why older men go for the younger women.

If you could find a mature man 10-15 years younger than you, then GO FOR IT! I didn't understand what a beautiful guy (like my ex) would see in a woman who is so much older, but, now I do. The cougar/cub dynamic is hot! Mature, confident women are SEXY!!! You just have to make sure he's mature too and wants more than a shallow encounter, so take your time. I know that I have a lot more to offer on every level than I did 15 years ago - you know what I mean ;)?

By the way, it also motivates a woman to get into the best shape of her life and take awesome care of herself.

Azajo