Community > Posts By > Ɔʎɹɐx

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Wed 05/15/24 04:11 AM

I may not know all mythologies from different cultures and the one God is not only humble but amazing in that he created the sun and is better that through his son that the sins of the world are forgiven for those of us who believe in him. Becoming a God of one thing or another might seem nice but only one God created it all and is the only God of them all and holds them all together

well that's what everyone believes in, that it's their God / Gods who created everything. That doesn't make your god any special in this concern 🤷

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Tue 05/14/24 12:51 PM

He is God!
Not what is God!

One Day we will all have to answer to God after death for how you lived, Whether you believe in Him or not.

Are you aware of the existence of more than 700 gods being worshiped by the believers on Earth? What makes yours so special to believe in him rather than in the other 699?

If I may be so bold what makes the one God so special is that he sent his only son to die for the sins of the world while the so called others didn’t.

This looks so humble if compared to the Aztec mythology, where the God Nanahuatzin sacrificed himself in fire so that he would continue to shine on Earth as the Sun, thus becoming the Sun God.

Anyone has a better god than Nanahuatzin?

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Tue 05/14/24 07:48 AM
That's the End

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Tue 05/14/24 07:28 AM
not so slim but working on it,
LUNG1954?

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Tue 05/14/24 07:26 AM

He is God!
Not what is God!

One Day we will all have to answer to God after death for how you lived, Whether you believe in Him or not.

Are you aware of the existence of more than 700 gods being worshiped by the believers on Earth? What makes yours so special to believe in him rather than in the other 699?

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 02:41 PM
It's not my brain cells that I'm worried about

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 02:27 PM

How is that working out for you Cyrax :wink: waving

I got completely drained out. Literally

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 02:20 PM
Actually 72 virgins offered by Allah

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 02:17 PM
Catherine and Slim cauz he keeps ignoring her signals in the posts

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 02:01 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WolqGAgiolM&list=LL&index=108&pp=gAQBiAQB8AUB

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 01:36 PM

It is possible to marry a boy of one country with a girl of another country by mingle 2

There's a documented case of a Nigerian Princess (an owner of a diamond mine) who married an American Soldier who serves in Syria.

in order to become a US citizen :grin:

Or a Diamond Billionaire?

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 01:32 PM
Ruining the date above

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 01:28 PM
STG-44

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 01:25 PM
Size doesn't matter

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 01:24 PM
Chinese Teacher X

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 01:21 PM
Did Quraan say anything about Merry?

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 12:54 PM

It is possible to marry a boy of one country with a girl of another country by mingle 2

There's a documented case of a Nigerian Princess (an owner of a diamond mine) who married an American Soldier who serves in Syria.

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 12:33 PM

As long as the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip allow the terrorist group Hamas to govern them there will always be conflict. It’s only with weak leadership in the U.S. that these rogue nations feel emboldened to invade other nations.
Israel seeded that land to the Palestinians as a act of kindness . But when they let a terrorist organization take power and their only reason for living is to kill “ infidels” than Israel should enilate the danger to them.

So dumb no wonder you’re divorced lmfao. Why are you on every post? You need to get a life grandpa, take your meds.

I don't agree with most of what he posts on many topics but his age has nothing to do with anything here. If you're unable to discuss him just ignore his posts.. And remember that you're gonna reach his age at some point and it's something not to be ashamed of.

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 12:24 PM
It's your brain surface dude... Not the Earth

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 05/13/24 12:21 PM
I don't even know what a speed date is. My dates are slower than a turtle with a broken leg..

Have you ever felt an inexplicable urge to smash the office's glass door with your mug every morning?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25