Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Wed 09/06/23 12:45 AM
Kiss hands down

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Wed 09/06/23 12:44 AM

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Tue 09/05/23 06:00 AM
Edited by Ɔʎɹɐx on Tue 09/05/23 06:03 AM
Dude, your questions have nothing to do with this thread, I don't know why you are worried about how I talk to people or how I will get married if at all...
That's not an issue. I can go to Cyprus or any country that rely on civil laws instead of sharia'a shid to register the marriage, people are doing that already especially when a muslim woman wants to marry a christian man without forcing him to convert to islam as the stupid sharia law states

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Tue 09/05/23 12:47 AM
Just for a comparison...
Sometimes **** happens in car industry during the production, and they only find out after the cars start rolling. Any decent cars manufacturer pulls the defect cars from the market and compensates the owners as soon as possible to correct any mistake (Damage Control). That is usually done in a matter of months.
Now, modern humans have been roaming this earth for 200,000 years... let's forget about that and go with your Abrahamic version of the tale, your god created humans some 6000 years ago, so he had 6000 thousands to correct his mistake and present a perfect production, but he didn't. I won't ask him for a damage control, he could at least start producing correctly from now on :wink:

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Tue 09/05/23 12:16 AM

Circumcision on Boys
The Gospel of Luke indicates that 8 days after Jesus was born, he was circumcised according to Jewish laws. After circumcision, the child is given his name; Thus Jesus took his name on the day of his circumcision.
The Apostle Paul says, “For circumcision is profitable if you keep the law. But if you break the law, your circumcision becomes uncircumcision!” (Romans 2:25).
Circumcision has also played an important role in Christian history and theology and has had a significant cultural presence throughout Christendom. Many Christian denominations celebrate the circumcision of Jesus as a feast
Although the law of circumcision in Christianity was dropped in the New Testament, that is, most Christian churches are neutral regarding circumcision, as they do not oblige their followers to do it or prevent them, as they do not consider it as a religious duty, but some churches such as the Ethiopian Orthodox Unification Church, the Eritrean Orthodox Unification Church, and the Coptic Orthodox Church impose the law of circumcision on males.
Mayo Clinic says:
‘Sometimes there's a medical need for circumcision, such as when the foreskin is too tight to be pulled back (retracted) over the glans. In other cases, particularly in parts of Africa, circumcision is recommended for older boys or men to reduce the risk of certain sexually transmitted infections’.

I was waiting for this reply.
Since you stress on how important Circumcision on Boys is, which I don't argue about, you actually make our point valid without even noticing since all what you do is copy and paste..
Our MAIN POINT of argument is that your perfect god, wasn't so perfect when he created the foreskin, and added some extra inches that (according to your reply) should be removed because of the STD's and stuff.
It seems that your god was absence during the science class and didn't realize how bad the foreskin is. But he tried to catch up by telling his creatures to "please correct this slight mistake by Circumcision" laugh
And thanks for pointing out that Circumcision is recommended in Christianity too, I don't have so much knowledge about Christianity but it's good to know that it follows the same steps of showing how imperfect this god is.

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 09/04/23 12:16 PM
Edited by Ɔʎɹɐx on Mon 09/04/23 12:17 PM

lemme get this right, the PERFECT God made a mistake and we shouldnt have heads I guess, so now you have to cover them as to not to offend the God who gave you a head to begin with...

Not to forget the few inches of foresk¡n that god created then found out they were so much that you need to get rid of directly after delivery :joy:
Oh and guess what, this defekt affects only Jews and Muslims 🤪

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 09/04/23 11:58 AM
Because you're calm as a breeze

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 09/04/23 11:56 AM
Booby Baby and my camel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 09/04/23 11:35 AM
Nothing impossible

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Mon 09/04/23 11:34 AM