Community > Posts By > Ɔʎɹɐx

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Fri 10/20/23 05:04 AM

Even the Muslim news outlet Al- Jazara said the rocket came from Hamas during a rocket barrage launched over that hospital into Israel .

On the contrary, Aljazeera has made it clear by its reports that it was an Israeli air strike. Al-Jazeerah is funded by the Qatari government which is a major ally of the Muslims Brotherhood Movement (Hamas is the Palestinian branch of this Movement).. and AJazeera will never blame it on Hamas even if they had clear evidences... add to that I have been watching Aljazeerah most of the time and they never mentioned something similar.
If you have any link about that please share, it will be interesting to read

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Fri 10/20/23 04:54 AM
Richard Dawkins

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Fri 10/20/23 04:48 AM

Hi & Hello
Carebear & Cyrax
Slim & Apple
Devo & Nor Looking
Two & Merry

Slim and Peggy*

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Fri 10/20/23 02:25 AM
Edited by Ɔʎɹɐx on Fri 10/20/23 02:26 AM
It's ironic how I was discussing this massacre with a German friend during the first hour... I told her that it was definitely an Israeli air strike because no Hamas rocket could cause this huge damage and casualties (at that time there were still no clear pictures from the hospital, and the announced casualties were +500 which I believe now to be exaggerated)
I told her that Hamas Rockets had small warheads and large amount of fuel. So they could never destroy a hospital (that's what I thought at that time) , they could most probably cause a fire
the next day pictures and videos started to float around, and they proved exactly what I was trying to deny...
She called me and asked me if I was somehow involved in that shish since I knew exactly how things went on from the first hour!

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Fri 10/20/23 01:54 AM

The airstrike on the Hospital in Gaza came on day 11 in the current conflict, with a growing international chorus of non-governmental groups and world leaders saying the Israeli bombing campaign on the besieged Gaza Strip – including healthcare facilities, homes, and houses of worship – violates international law and may constitute a war crime.
In the days before the attack on the Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza, the church supervising it got three Israeli orders to evacuate the facility, the Anglican Church in Jerusalem said.
“We received three orders to evacuate the hospital, on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. The hospital was bombed on Tuesday,” Anglican Archbishop Hosam Naoum told a press conference on Wednesday.
“Most of these orders were given over the phone,” he added.
The archbishop called the hospital blast a “crime” and “massacre.”
“What we know at least is that there are many buildings, homes, and many places that were bombed in Israeli raids,” he added, speaking of Gaza, where the hospital is located. “These are facts on the ground,” he added.

but the area where this massacre took place isn't destroyed... only burnt cars, cars aren't even shattered or crushed.
That's not what an Israeli air to surface missile does.
Israel has already destroyed half of Gaza and killed thousands. No need to fake something to prove your point

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Thu 10/19/23 08:01 AM
definitely staying with the real sexy bear

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Thu 10/19/23 07:48 AM
Edited by Ɔʎɹɐx on Thu 10/19/23 07:57 AM

Israel is an occupying state according to the international law, usually kills civilians during wars. FACT

Including those who two days ago were at the courtyard of Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza?

why would there be any exception in any case?!
but on the other hand... I don't believe what happened in Al-Ahli Baptist hospital was caused by an Israeli air strike... I watched the videos and the pictures from ground zero... barely any destruction, with large burnt area... Most probably caused by a failing local made Palestinian rocket which usually has a small warhead and a large amount of fuel to travel as far as possible...
If an Israeli air strike was responsible for that, you would have seen the whole Hospital turned into rubble as what happened with complete neighborhoods in Gaza that were hit by Israeli missiles..
but that doesn't change the fact that Israeli air raids have killed so far almost 3000 Palestinians, from which the majority are civilians, and that Hamas killed almost 1500 Israelis, again with the majority being civilians

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Thu 10/19/23 07:42 AM

I don't care if any international body of people declares anything.

exactly, that's exactly how religious people think..

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Thu 10/19/23 02:17 AM
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Thu 10/19/23 02:16 AM
With one, maybe... With Two I need to guard front and back, quite difficult

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Thu 10/19/23 02:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzS3baHVglk

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Thu 10/19/23 02:09 AM
Kiss on the Bald

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Thu 10/19/23 02:07 AM
The Real Care Shady after slapping her @izz for kissing other guys

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Thu 10/19/23 02:06 AM
Stay as fast as I can

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Thu 10/19/23 02:05 AM
Read her from "The Origin of Species" until she falls asleep

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Thu 10/19/23 02:01 AM
LUNG1954

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Thu 10/19/23 01:22 AM
Edited by Ɔʎɹɐx on Thu 10/19/23 01:33 AM
Israel is an occupying state according to the international law, usually kills civilians during wars. FACT
Hamas is a terrorist group that targets civilians. FACT
Israelis have the right to live peacefully. FACT
Palestinians have also the right to live freely in their land (that is under the Israeli occupation) and to resist occupation according to the international law. FACT
We have two major problems, the Israeli occupation and the religious/ historical hatred among both sides. The religious hatred seems to be able to get controlled (take as an example the peace treaties between Israel and the Gulf states.. Israelis now work and live with no problems in countries like the United Arab Emirates, Arabs have also lived in Israel since the establishment of the state of Israel in 1948)
Now comes the other major problem, the Israeli occupation, and to be honest I don't see how this can be solved since the Israelis are ignoring international resolutions and continue to expand their settlements... In these cases, they should always expect the other side to revolt and rebel even if the situation is hopeless for the Palestinians, Israelis should be able to understand that way better than others since they did something similar historically (Warsaw Ghetto uprising for example)... You can't oppress others and expect them to bow all the time..

As for the the religious texts in the Bible, or the Quraan, or the Torah, or whatsoever, you can shove them where the sun never rises

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Fri 10/06/23 10:04 AM
Dua Lipa

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Sat 09/23/23 12:24 PM

I'm so confused. Doesn't anyone know the correct spelling of "here?" :thinking:

Hi you have MSN messenger?

Ɔʎɹɐx's photo
Sat 09/23/23 12:14 PM

hello i am new her

Hello.. im new two

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25