Community > Posts By > raeme

raeme's photo
Sun 08/25/13 07:41 AM
I am new to the modern dating scene,I was married a long time. Are the woman expected to make the first contact? Silly question, possibly, but I really don't know. I am kinda shy about doing that.

I am also aware there are some real strange people out there wrapped up ,in what at first appears on the surface to be, normalcy.

So, if you got an advice I'm listing.

raeme's photo
Sun 08/25/13 07:06 AM
I no longer ignore any potential red flags ,you should be able to voice any and all concerns, if you cannot communicate effectively, then the relationship is going to die. I have boundaries already in place, it is not wrong to have somethings you absolutely won't tolerate, I want to get to know the person slowly so I can see any warning signs before I am emotionally committed and when it is harder to see the truth. I have made my own set of mistakes and I try to learn from them. Good luck to you!

raeme's photo
Sat 08/24/13 12:06 PM
You could shorten it a bit, possibly. "If you dont keep on reading, I swear I wont be upset with you. I will never know anyway :-" Cute, but I have one question, you do want people to read it, correct? That is after all the point of being on here? I guess that was two questions, wasn't it? Okay, three...I am bit crazy myself.

raeme's photo
Sat 08/24/13 11:59 AM
It is a little long and could be more concise.

raeme's photo
Sat 08/24/13 10:12 AM
Bad puns,that is great!! :)

raeme's photo
Sat 08/24/13 05:09 AM
Everyone has their own opinion and I am happy with it.

raeme's photo
Sat 08/24/13 05:09 AM
Edited by raeme on Sat 08/24/13 05:11 AM
KIK1RIK1,That is a good suggestion.

raeme's photo
Sat 08/24/13 04:27 AM
Edited by raeme on Sat 08/24/13 04:30 AM
So, do I have to Google Dada artists? I think I will as I am curious, now. I enjoyed your response. A mermaid, huh? I am afraid I left my mermaid costume at the dry cleaners last year and they lost it. :(
Trophy wife/ fishmonger wife, doesn't real have a good ring to it does it? I'd rather be on boat fishing along side the fella. I just want to be more important than the fish, is that too much to ask? ;)

raeme's photo
Fri 08/23/13 12:35 PM
I am not sure I see that as rude, but their own personal choice.

raeme's photo
Fri 08/23/13 12:21 PM
Yes, I hear you. I don't know you well enough mister, so put that shirt back on!! ;) I actually don't mind the fishy pics, my mind just works in strange and unusual ways.

raeme's photo
Fri 08/23/13 12:15 PM
That is funny I almost asked, "What is this pic trying to say? Stick with me babe and you won't go hungry." Sorta like a hunter/gather type thing? ;)

raeme's photo
Fri 08/23/13 11:53 AM
Alright then???

raeme's photo
Fri 08/23/13 11:53 AM
Cool! Just say you are into fishing and you should get a lot of them. :)

raeme's photo
Fri 08/23/13 11:47 AM
We have all had ideals, some we stick with pretty much our whole lives, others change. I wanted the happily ever after, that didn't work for me, but it has worked for others. Sometimes, you don't get what you want, very sad, but very true. Life teaches you, some lessons are not pleasant and down right painful, but all of life's lessons can be beneficial if we let them and learn from them.

raeme's photo
Fri 08/23/13 11:20 AM
Glad you enjoyed it. If I make some one laugh or smile it makes my day, so thank you! :)

raeme's photo
Fri 08/23/13 11:01 AM
The photo may not be so great, but it is me :),also, I am technically challenged. You got to take my brain before you can have my body. "8 " ain't too bad. I have a lot of confidence and am happy with myself, so do I get the two points back?

raeme's photo
Fri 08/23/13 10:51 AM
Yes, it has happened, I don't give out email addresses to complete strangers. I am strange that way. Does nobody want to chat and get to know each other first?

raeme's photo
Fri 08/23/13 10:47 AM
Thank you for that explanation! I thoroughly enjoyed it. It all makes sense, now.

As you can tell I can be a rather silly person and humor is the way I express myself and that is why when I first posted this I put it in the joke category, but it got bumped here. :(

I am just glad is not because you fellas have some kind of a fish fetish or something. I can't compete with fish, I lack the bulgy eyes, scales, and ability to swim confidently through the water.

raeme's photo
Thu 08/22/13 08:38 PM
I need to read those books, sound hilarious! I am sure to get it all wrong again in the wrong damn forum and get put in my place again. *sigh* Not sure that will "top" your quote, but me being me keeps things interesting or is that confusing? Either way, it is something.

raeme's photo
Thu 08/22/13 05:47 PM
That is indeed possible. I put this in the joke category, but it got bumped over here.

Previous 1