Community > Posts By > TessMac

TessMac's photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:19 AM
According to Websters;

classy - Pronunciation [klas-ee, klah-see]
–adjective, class⋅i⋅er, class⋅i⋅est. Informal.
of high class, rank, or grade; stylish; admirably smart; elegant.
Origin:
1890–95; class + -y 1

So, the fellow who told you that has NO class

TessMac's photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:13 AM
Happy Birthday to you ! drinker

TessMac's photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:10 AM

Laundry, dishes, dusting, cleaning the car smile2

Did that yessterdayflowerforyou

My next project is refinishing a small antique table I have, I've got an extra brush !

TessMac's photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:08 AM
Thanks !!!! flowerforyou

TessMac's photo
Sun 03/29/09 11:07 AM
Laundry, dishes, dusting, cleaning the car smile2

TessMac's photo
Sun 03/29/09 07:15 AM
If you are not going to keep her, try www.petfinder.com they have a list of local no kill shelters in your area. Good Luck

TessMac's photo
Sun 03/29/09 07:05 AM
Only Fools and Horses sad

TessMac's photo
Sun 03/29/09 06:56 AM
Welcome to Mingle waving

TessMac's photo
Sun 03/29/09 06:55 AM
I just bought a 9" "netbook" and as it has no CD drive, am trying to find the 2002 version of MS Word (download) as I have the license for it and the program on my other computer. I can't find it at the MS site. Any help greatly appreciated.
frustrated

TessMac's photo
Sun 03/29/09 06:49 AM
Good Morning drinker

TessMac's photo
Sun 03/29/09 06:47 AM
Welcome to Mingle waving

TessMac's photo
Sun 03/29/09 06:46 AM
welcome to Mingle waving

TessMac's photo
Sat 03/28/09 02:13 PM
To borrow a quote from someone else;
its not about finding the perfect person, its about finding an imperfect person and loving them perfectly
flowerforyou

TessMac's photo
Sat 03/28/09 02:10 PM

... an ex boyfriend/girlfriend who refuses to let go and accept the fact that you do not ever want to get back together with him/her?

...who continually calls you up even months after the relationship has been over to tell you (s)he's changed and says (s)he will never give up because (s)he think (s)he loves you.

...??

huh

Restraining Order

TessMac's photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:05 AM
Hello and welcome to Mingle ! waving

TessMac's photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:02 AM

Im thinking after 19 years it is not going to change.

It won't and life is to short. Let them find someone they can love and who will honestly love them back.

TessMac's photo
Sat 03/28/09 07:22 AM
Taxpayers money can be spent to support the 14 children of Nadia Suelman but we cannot support Veterans? mad

TessMac's photo
Thu 03/26/09 04:56 PM

Everyone has them.... our set standards that we refuse to let go of . What are your 5 non-negotiables when it comes to meeting someone?

Here's mine

1.) He most have a job. I am supporting NO man

2.) I don't really dig criminals and honestly I won't date a guy who has been in prison.

3.) He has to be taller than me (I have attitude about height lol)

4.) He has to be independant. I enjoy spending time with my mate but I really hate men who are co-dependant and "need" to be with me all the time.

5.) He must be able to make me laugh. And not some cheesy little girl giggle I want the full on tears in the eyes kind of laughter.

Sweetie, with the way the economy is right now, U might wanna rethink a couple of those. Not every man that's unemployed is a lazy bum lookin for a woman to support him, especially right now. Nor has every man that's been in jail unworthy of a 2nd chance. shades

How true! Alot of people are unemployed and not by choice. And not every man that has been convicted is guilty -- ever hear of the Innocence Project? drinker

TessMac's photo
Thu 03/26/09 04:51 PM
Glenndos, love your PS on your profile. (It's not about finding the perfect person....) Good luck and welcome to Mingle! flowerforyou

TessMac's photo
Thu 03/26/09 04:28 PM
Welcome to Mingle! waving