Community > Posts By > TessMac

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 03:26 PM
You have my prayers, will she be taking the drug therapy?

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 03:02 PM

He's just too pushy and talks about the s word LMAO No thank u!

Sailing ?!?! He wants to take you sailing? what

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:19 AM

Hello all, catching up on my reading.

Tessmac, welcome to the group.
flowerforyou flowerforyou :smile:

Thank you !

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:11 AM
http://www.isleofjura.com/whisky/ drinker

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 06:16 AM
As long as the disability does not involve a mental disease, what does it matter?

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 05:57 AM

I got another one:

I am forever seeing women expressing how "it's not the looks of a person that's important, it's what's inside that counts"....yet those same women require any possible suitor to be decently dressed, have their teeth, be presentable"....

laugh

It's not what you look like, it's how you present yourself. It shows weather or not you care about yourself, because if you do not care about yourself how are you to care for someone else?

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 05:44 AM

<---- Sailor, gone 2 months at a time
Yep... a serious long distance relationship.

Which is why I currently am only looking to meet new friends. happy

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 05:25 AM
<---- Sailor, gone 2 months at a time

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 05:07 AM
If you have "no answer" on your profile for "Married, Single, Widowed or divorced" I'm not answering you.

If your email has a lot of shorthand instead of words, I'm not answering you.

If you select me for "Mutual Match" then never email, I'm not emailing you.

Give it time, give it thought, good luck !

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 04:14 AM
Could just be a matter of lack of time and hating the bar scene. Healthcare Prof's work a lot of hours, and people like myself work away from home.

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 04:05 AM
rant I love it when work calls me for a job with only 3 hours notice, I run around like a madwoman, pack, get a cab, head to the airport, then half way to the airport I get the call that oops! Not today, but maybe tomorrow!
frustrated

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 03:46 AM
Normal, If only I were 30 years younger, you are a great guy! blushing

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/09/08 03:35 AM

Talked to a guy on mingle for at least a week every night for at least four hours or so. After a week, he has given me his number, we've exchanged photos, etc. Then we agree that we are going to meet in person. We still continued the every night chat and plan a day to share music online together. Turns out I never hear from him again. He up and deletes his profile, his email. Phone number has been disconnected, etc. I was left to think...what did I do wrong here?

You are not alone, me too mad

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:26 AM

This will be the first holidays without my mom. She passed away August 11, 2008.

Sorry for your loss flowerforyou

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:17 AM
And God created Man with 2 heads and only enough blood to run one at a time laugh

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:09 AM
Edited by TessMac on Sat 11/08/08 11:12 AM
:banana: Jura Whisky! drinker

Haggis ! Yummmmmm
Clootie Dumplings ! Cullen Skink ! Mushy peas ! Neeps !
LOVELY

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:56 AM
Takes a long time to build trust, and only one second of suspicion to destroy it.

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:28 AM

One dark day...in the middle of the night...
two dead men got up to fight...
back to back they faced each other...
drew their swords...and shot each other...

Loaded swords? Pistol swords? noway

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:17 AM
I work at sea, aboard ships so I travel ALOT. It would be a toss up;
1) Being stuck at an airport for 27 hours due to homeland security and the events that took place a few years ago in England. The flight would have only been 4 hours. :angry:
2) Having worked a 12 hour night shift, getting off the ship and taken to the airport only to fall asleep waiting for the plane to board, waking up as it was taking off down the runway. Took 2 days to get home. frustrated
3) Getting off the ship by myself in Port Said, Egypt, walking around exploring, than realising the men were making noises at me as I was the only woman on the street walking around in tight jeans with my hair flying --- they must have thought I was a hooker ! laugh

TessMac's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:53 PM
When you have done all you can do to keep it, but for whatever circumstance you can longer keep the promise. :wink: