TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:32 AM
Nice to meet you FETTS ! (if only I weren't stuck on this blasted ship!) drool

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:27 AM
welcome to Mingle !

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:26 AM

hello out there!47 yr old van nuys ca man looking to meet friendly females of any legal age or race for indoor fun:banana:

So your willing to have an intimate encounter with a woman 30 years your junior eh? Good Luck with that.

Yes, he would have to find some girl suffering from YDS syndrome (young, dumb and stupid)

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:14 AM

i know it happens alot but damn can't ppl give you a reason instead of just completely just dumping you?

Some people are just to stupid to realise there is an actual person behind the computer screen with feelings. They seem to think it is ok to just shut you off like they do their computer. It hurts, but it is better to find out how uncaring they truly are sooner than later. flowerforyou

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:09 AM
FETTS61 what a cutie you are !

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:04 AM
Seems to happen to most everyone, had the same thing happen to me to. frustrated

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:43 AM
Welcome to Mingle !

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:38 AM

and believe it or not, these are always the #@&%** clowns that get the womenohwell

Not this woman ! rofl

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:36 AM

hello out there!47 yr old van nuys ca man looking to meet friendly females of any legal age or race for indoor fun:banana:

Think you ought to try the Animal Shelter --- those are the only cats you'll be shaving. Or try imapervert.com you might have better luck there.

rofl

Maybe he meant "looking to meet felines"

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:26 AM

Think you ought to try the Animal Shelter --- those are the only cats you'll be shaving. Or try imapervert.com you might have better luck there.

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:00 AM
Ok, if it were me looking to "Match" with a profile I would not pick yours. The words are great, but no capitalization where needed and try spell checker. Also, the picture of you without your shirt, nooooo! Sorry, just being honest. I wish you the best ! happy

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:48 AM

I swear I am going to start match making you all. Ridiculous to many people are not just talking to each other and getting things going.

Regional Mingle Speed Dating !

TessMac's photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:41 AM
England, Middle Ages, to discover the truth about Merlin, King Arthur and Excalibur. There are references to people who may or may not have been the actual Merlin & King Arthur but no concrete proof.

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/15/08 04:49 PM
Congratulations to them flowerforyou

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/15/08 01:06 PM
Welcome to Mingle bigsmile

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:18 AM

Ok, I'm making my list and checking it twice:wink:

Ok, ok -- I'll confess !!! I was naughty, but it was nice blushing

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:09 AM
Thanks lc !

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:06 AM
Edited by TessMac on Sat 11/15/08 08:07 AM
Bloody Hell no, if a you try to stop a bunch of people from jumping off a bridge and can't, does not mean you should jump too....I don't think so !!!!

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:54 AM

An emotionally secure, well educated, good looking, financially secure, loyal, with integrity, knows the meaning of the word committment man...

Is there such a thing? That is why we ask Santa for miracles...bigsmile

If you find him in your stocking on Christmas, see if he has a twin brother and send him over please !!!!

TessMac's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:53 AM

younger generation has it too easy today? If so, what do you think is to blame?

yes

i don't know who to blame so i'm just going to blame G W Bush for it

rofl rofl rofl rofl