Community > Posts By > blanketgirl

no photo
Mon 09/30/13 07:28 AM
I also don't reply to "hi" or "how are you"....if that is the most effort a guy will make on first contact i can't be bothered ! Your profile is good...maybe add another couple of Pics and tell women a bit more about you :) Good luck with your search.

no photo
Mon 09/30/13 07:24 AM
You seem to sum up what you are looking for...however,if you want to attract a potential girlfriend you should add some more photo's...with more clothes on :) Just cause a guy wants to see us half naked don't mean that us women feel the same way....you pic gives up the vibe that you could be a player that just wants sex ! Hope it all works well 4 u :)

no photo
Mon 09/30/13 07:18 AM
Your profile sums up what you are looking for :) Few pointers : spell check...and too much information in the "likes" section...while you may want a short Asian women,you are also scaring of other potentials ...another photo or 2 is always good also.Good luck in your search .

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 05:26 AM
I agree with most of the girls regarding nudges...If you can't take the time to send a message,i can't be bothered to reply.I only nudge people that i have been chatting to for a while or a guy if i want to get his attention and for him to make the first move.I think your profile is great - it shows you have a sense of humor,however i also agree with the comments regarding the picture...i like it but keep it as the 2 or 3rd picture :) Good luck in your search

no photo
Fri 09/27/13 05:14 AM
It's a matter of getting yourself out there...so to speak.Look through people profiles and make contact...not everyone will reply,same as you may not reply to everyone ! A wink or nudge is a good starting point,you never know who you may meet :) But like in the real world...if you want to met someone ,you need to make the effort :) Good Luck

no photo
Fri 09/20/13 03:26 AM
I think it can :) I have seen many happy people in relationships , are the relationships perfect ? Hell no....but nobody is perfect so no relationship will ever be ....

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 07:53 AM
Sometimes women look at a profile and either think "yep,he is cute" or "no,not the one for me"...however as i women on this site...i know that if i check out a guys profile and like him ,i still want him to make the first move.So maybe drop a line to some of the girls that check out your profile and see what happens :) Good luck

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 07:50 AM
Lovely photo...but i do agree another photo or 2 and a bit more information about yourself would be good !

no photo
Tue 09/03/13 06:31 AM
Hi Vimal,You profile is ok....It doesn't tell me much though about the person you are,so some more info may be good :)
If you want responses you may need to make the first move,so check out the search features and see who you find.Good luck with it all :)

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 07:50 AM
I moved from Brisbane to Tassie last year looking for a better lifestyle....Hmmmm,didn't work...Thinking Melbourne may be a better place to explore :)

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 07:38 AM
If you are asking this question hun,it is to soon.I think 3 - 6 months is a good time frame...However if you want to introduce his sooner...Just introduce him as a friend and keep it platonic when the kids are around...don't let him stay the night,unless it is on the COUCH!If he is really interested in you he will be happy to work at your pace :) Good luck with it all.

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 07:27 AM
I think you profile is very open and honest,I like the sunny's also :) Good luck

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 07:24 AM
I don't think being a single dad will hurt your chances at all....however if you could line up boarding school as a back up it may help laugh only joking. I think in the dating world ....a lot of people know what they want and don't want...I know as a single parent i would rather date someone that has kids and is active in there lives then someone who had no desire to have children at all and acts like my son in a pain in there side ...So it is just a matter of finding someone that has the same values as you do! Good luck