Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 02:08 PM
I can't be bothered to work for a better life. I'd rather just sell my soul (whatever that is) to the devil. Does anyone know how to make contact with the unholy one?

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 01:54 PM
Estelle. When you say cheap, what you really mean is reverse psychology. Playing hard to get and pretending you're not interested in order to make yourself more desirable haha! I thought you women didn't like playing games.

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 01:41 PM
Damn it! I missed that. Did anyone else catch what Fetch and Snatch had to say?

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 01:13 PM
I'm learning that honesty is not the best policy. I have been straight with women all the way, and it's not gotten me much success. A stud like me should be banging broards every night. So when they say they want honesty, it's a trick, it's just so they can identify us a lot easier and weed us out. And stupidly I've been making it very easy for them by being open and upfront, such as my nature. As lying and sneaking is cowardly and doesn't come naturally to me. But I must compromise unfortunately, they have forced my hand.

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 08:27 AM
I wouldn't ask questions like that anyway. I'm only interested in what she thinks and feels. We can sort out all the formalities once we get properly acquainted.

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 06:50 AM
People asking: "Hello, how are you?" And then the other asking the same question back. It's automatic and disingenuous. I dread having to go through this everyday.

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 06:29 AM
It amuses me when men insult each other over the internet. They don't realise how sissy that is haha! You can't step outside and sort it out properly so what's the point? Getting into slanging matches is a bitchy thing. Women can't hurt with their fists so they sharpen their tongues.

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 05:47 AM
Women back then were up for anything, and they didn't care what anyone thought about them. But now even the ones that have tattoos, piecing's, revealing cloths and swear expect men to behave like gentleman haha! What a joke.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 01:11 PM
I don't know because most women in gyms wear skin tight leggings. I don't think I'd be comfortable with a partner of mine showing herself off like that. Would you? I mean, they're very revealing, you can see right up the crack and everything.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:56 PM
Edited by red6mist on Wed 12/31/14 12:59 PM
No man should put up with that, because she's basically saying the dog is more important than you. What an insult! I bet she wasn't worried about you when it was just her and the dog.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 12:40 PM
I've got big balls though. Does that count?

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:16 AM
I'm going to try and limit the amount of time I spend looking in the mirror. It's not going to be easy though.

no photo
Wed 12/31/14 10:00 AM
-simply because I'm better looking than them. Don't you think it's strange how so many gorgeous looking women are going out with very ordinary looking men? Either they're philistines and are incapable of appreciating aesthetics or they're only doing it to stick their fingers up at men like me.

no photo
Mon 12/29/14 01:58 PM
There should be a rule to prevent women from abusing dating sites. Too many only use them to tease and waste time. People say be patient but I say to hell with that. We only get one life and after that we're dead forever so let's all have as much fun as we possibly can. The ancient Greeks knew how to live:- sex orgies in public places, and lots of good wine to drink, none of this vinegary stuff that we get today.

no photo
Mon 12/29/14 12:56 PM
That's why marriage is a stupid idea. A strong healthy man will need more than one woman.

no photo
Mon 12/29/14 08:01 AM
Edited by red6mist on Mon 12/29/14 08:11 AM
It's got to be easier for Americans to hook up on here surely? You think you got it bad, the same inactive profiles I saw when I joined are still on here now. I must've clicked on their profile countless times by now, mostly by accident. So if they ever decide to come back they're going to see about twenty hits on their profile all from the same person. I've got no chance with them now.

no photo
Mon 12/29/14 07:41 AM
I understand your pain. This was the first dating site I joined up to; a baptism by fire I can tell you. But I've been on a few sites now and I think this is best overall. I've been on sites where one moment it's free, then the next it's not. And it doesn't matter if you're making progress with someone, they just change the rules without giving you any notice. They may have more women and that's great but you never know when your account is going to disappear. At least on here you know where you stand. You can't even delete your account on here haha! You're here for life mate! No, there are real women on here, and I've met a couple of them.

I think people exaggerate about the scams on here. Because I haven't encountered that many.

no photo
Mon 12/29/14 06:12 AM
How much are Russians going for thesedays? One can get bargain prices in Asia. Eastern Europeans have been exposed to feminism so they're a gamble.

no photo
Mon 12/29/14 05:58 AM
I thought that was obvious but never mind I will go out of my way to explain it for you, considering it's Christmas.

By fussy I mean do you have any particular preference when it comes to women? If you do then you are obviously too fussy.

no photo
Sat 12/27/14 03:58 PM
Edited by red6mist on Sat 12/27/14 04:41 PM
There's got to be some woman that'll have you. How fussy are you?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25