Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 04:49 AM
You really know how to sell it.

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 04:34 AM
Maybe they're looking for something better.

no photo
Sat 08/16/14 02:56 PM
I'm not sure if sex is good for you because I heard that Rocky Marciano refused to have sex months before a fight because he believed it made him stronger. And there are many stories about how sailers become more brutish the longer they're out at sea and away from women. Jack London goes into great detail about it in his The Sea Wolf.

"Women weaken legs."_Mickey

no photo
Fri 08/15/14 04:11 PM
You look lovely. No man is worthy of you except me.

no photo
Fri 08/15/14 04:00 PM
I've never seen the film, but I've read a few Jack Reacher novels, only because they were given to me as presents. This guy is every middle aged man's fantasy. Free as a bird.

no photo
Fri 08/15/14 03:26 PM
I admit, Tom Cruise was lush in Top Gun. But my favourite was Ice Man. These cold calculated motherfukcers scare the bejesus out of me.

no photo
Fri 08/15/14 03:17 PM
I take people as I find them. Some people aren't as fortunate as others, especially when it comes to circumstances.

I heard the great Jack Dempsey had some sort of romance with a prostitute.

no photo
Fri 08/15/14 02:50 PM
I've come to the conclusion that relationships are for the weak. Only wimps "settle down". Hard men value their freedom. Take Lee Child for example, you know the writer; he keeps scoring best sellers with his Jack Reacher novels. Even though they're all the same. But middle aged men can't get enough of them! Why do you think that is? I'll tell you why, it's because Jack Reacher is a man's man. He's strong, he's handsome and puts people in their place. He has no home, no job, no wife and no kids. All he has is the clothes on his back. And when he needs new clothes he just goes and buys some and throws the old ones away haha! No washing, tumble drying or ironing for him.

no photo
Fri 08/15/14 02:25 PM
Thanks Plastic_Pancakes. This kind of stuff fascinates me. I am going to have to investigate it for myself. But not yet.

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 03:17 PM
Edited by red6mist on Thu 08/14/14 03:26 PM
There's something about your photo that's bothering me... I can't tell whether that's a smile you're pulling or a grimace.

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 02:59 PM
Attraction and compatibility.

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 02:47 PM
I was just thinking out loud. Strange thoughts to have aren't they?

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 10:32 AM
Edited by red6mist on Thu 08/14/14 10:33 AM
The less time men spend with women the better. Otherwise they become soft and frivolous. In the past men had an insatiable appetite to rob and rule. But now they are content washing dishes, pushing prams and going shopping.

In olden times the ruling class was the strongest and most cunning. They went from place to place raiding simple folks like ourselves who's only interest in life is breeding, working and feathering our nests.

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 09:28 AM
What do they get out of it? Or are they just idiots?

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 04:40 AM
I often see couples and think: what on earth does she see in him, or visa versa. Honest to god I can't believe my eyes sometimes. Women are the worst though. But having said that they are known to fall in love with inanimate objects, ornaments and cuddly toys etc.

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 04:23 AM
I doubt people do this deliberately. I think what happens is that men take things for granted and get complacent and say insensitive things. Then they realize it and try to make up for it.

no photo
Thu 08/14/14 04:03 AM
I hardly get any pleasure from kissing. The only time I enjoy it is when it leads to something more. Just kissing and nothing else is very unsatisfactory.

no photo
Wed 08/13/14 08:29 AM
A lot of women look better on their profiles than they really are. So when you meet them it's a bit of a letdown. When you're in a situation like this it's best to cut straight to the chase and have sex with them. Otherwise you could waste a lot of money. Also you don't want to lead them on.

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 03:50 PM
I don't have to ask Zippy, I just want to see others try to deny it. And the reason I need dating sites is because I'm no good at chatting to women. I can't lie very well so whenever I try to chat birds up I either get a slap across the face or told to go away.

no photo
Sun 08/10/14 03:33 PM
Growing a beard isn't a problem for me, the problem is having to keep shaving it off. All these modern razors aren't built for men like me, they're designed to remove fluff not harsh bristles. What I need is one of those cut-throat razors like they had in the westerns.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25