Community > Posts By > red6mist

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:58 PM
A lot of mine get ignored. The way I see it, it's a numbers game, just keep firing away until you hit something.

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 04:41 PM
In response to lionsbrew. I don't want to waste it just in case I get lucky. Because I've been in situations where they wanted it again and again. One soon after the other. Up to as much as four times! I guess there must be something about me that brings out the nympho in them.

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 07:43 AM
I just jump in and see what happens, but this tactic has failed me a few times now and it's not a nice feeling. It's kind of a curse being extraordinarily handsome because one look in the mirror is all it takes to reassure you, so you don't feel the need to prepare properly. Here's an example of some of the mistakes I've made: I often turn up not knowing where we're going to go, and this makes me look indecisive. Another thing... uncomfortable silences. It's important to keep them talking. When they start playing on their phone it's not a good sign haha!

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 09:12 AM
I disagree. I'd rather be taxing that asss than be moping about just because my ego wants to feel special.

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 11:38 AM
It's physically impossible for women to build big muscles without the use of steroids. And steroids literally turn women into men. I'm no Freud but whenever I hear men approve of this the words closet homosexual comes to mind.

It's good that women want to be strong and healthy. Just as long as they do it naturally.

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 11:19 AM
Actually come to think of it, perhaps modern society is going along with nature after all. Because the world is obviously over populated, so men like me are no longer needed. We are a dying breed.

no photo
Sat 01/24/15 11:11 AM
Women don't really want to resort to lesbianism. They only do it because they've had some bad experiences with men. Don't you think it is strange how in every lesbian relationship one will act the role of male and the other will just be herself? It is all very silly.

no photo
Fri 01/23/15 03:12 PM
In the natural world it is something to be proud of but our society is against nature. For example, in order to trick women into giving up the punani, you got to play it cool, and pretend you can take it or leave it, even though you're secretly gagging for it. Therefore those with low sex drives have an advantage over those with very high sex drives hahaha! Modern society is totally out of whack with nature.

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 04:27 PM
Yes it does matter. Why do you think virgins are so highly sought after? Devout muslims are even willing to gamble their lives on the promise of twenty virgins.

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 03:35 PM
Ok, if leading women on is the only way to get free sex then so be it. I'll bide my time, take cold showers and pretend that sex is the last thing on my mind, and just spending time with them is bliss. Hahaha! I wish I lived in the Viking era than I wouldn't have to suffer such nonsense!

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 12:03 PM
Edited by red6mist on Mon 01/19/15 12:08 PM
David Cameron and Barack Obama are both wimps. They haven't got the balls to come out and say that Islam is no good, instead they say it's the people that believe in it with all their hearts that are no good. Because let's face it, peaceful muslims don't really believe in Islam, they're like our protestants. A couple more generations down the line and they'll be atheists.

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 11:48 AM
Best not to love. Because you're only likely to get hurt. Is it really worth it?

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 11:44 AM
It shouldn't be a problem for those that actually want to meet people.

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 11:36 AM
Sex is very important. So the answer is yes.

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 11:21 AM
Yes but I wouldn't fall in love with her.

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 01:36 AM
Time to change your profile I reckon. "Clean and sober fun" is not a good headline. It makes me think you're a recovering alcoholic or opposed to anyone that likes a drink.

no photo
Sat 01/17/15 05:19 PM
Even though I am extremely good looking, I still have a hard time bedding women. And I think it is because I have zero personality. I want to be able to charm women, dazzle them with interesting anecdotes and quick wit; put them under a spell, so they become drunk with adoration. I want them to give me all their love and affection, so they become my willing slaves.

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 12:23 PM
Beachfarmer. I've already tried that trick. It's the reason I'm ambidextrous.

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 09:29 AM
Edited by red6mist on Tue 01/13/15 09:30 AM
Response to Togo. No, I'm just not used to women giving it up so easily. I'd keep thinking it's a trick. They usually tease and torment me first.

no photo
Tue 01/13/15 09:10 AM
I don't follow, Leigh.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25