Community > Posts By > ImortalKnight

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/08/13 08:51 PM
Single, but hopeful.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/08/13 08:46 PM
Let me start by saying keep being the nice guy. Now to your dilemma, I would recommend that you stop looking for people to fix. The one thing most nice guys go through in dating is that we want to fix ****. If a woman tells you that you are the world and then she doesn't have contact for long periods it is because they are seeing other people and they have not found their own self worth and security. Anyone that brings baggage into a relationship is only at fault when we except it. They are only going to ride that train until they fix it or you are done but most times they just move on. Don't give up on love ,but most importantly don't give up on being you, "The nice guy" some one will appreciate you it due time.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/08/13 08:38 PM
OMG... really you guys are cracking me up. Passion is not measured by the depth of the tong when kissing. It is the way you hold her and touch her when kissing her. It is the gentle caressing when both of your lips come into contact. It is softly kissing her as you brush back her hair and softly stroke your fingers down her cheek. Let her take the lead some of the way, let her feel that she too is part of the experience. If you want to know what it is like to kiss a girl with passion, kiss her like she is your world.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/08/13 08:30 PM
Looking for love in all the wrong places, looking for love and too many faces... as the song goes. I have some advice you can take or leave. If you are really looking for that one special guy and you are truly ready for a life time relationship, then try not looking and start networking. Meet people girls and guys . Make friends and as your circle grows so will the chances that "Mr Right" will show up and when he does you will know because he will let you know.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/08/13 08:24 PM
Threesomes work when sex is the main base for the relationship. But a relationship that is based on love and the understanding of balance and honesty and loyalty and all the things that you have in a one on one relationship, you find that jealousy and envy and a lack of security and drama in general have a less chance of raising their devious little heads. So have a threesome if your heart is on hiatus or let your heart song be one that can move you and keep you and you will find peace in love with them.

ImortalKnight's photo
Mon 10/07/13 10:10 PM
Did you even take the time to read the profile.

ImortalKnight's photo
Mon 10/07/13 01:52 PM
I can tell you this if you are looking at the mutual matches generated on this site you may be assisted by reading their profiles because they seam to contradict the choses being presented as "mutual matches". I have read all the ones I receive and I don't have anything on very little with the majority of them.

ImortalKnight's photo
Mon 10/07/13 01:42 PM
True love is, that feeling that you have deep down in your core being that tells you that the person of your desires is your heart song , your muse, your rock, your comfort, your everything and they come first before every one every thing but God and your children. They are worth more being in your life then money, cars, houses they are the one person in your life that you will never see suffer other then your kids. True Love is in the agreement of two like heart and minds that feel this way. And I believe my like mind is searching for me just like yours is searching for you... good luck and be patient.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:44 PM
I know I am not the only person sitting here wondering why I am still sitting here...lol when we can be sitting together even as friends.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:39 PM
That's all... easy to please. Just looking for a cuddle buddy nothing else, tried looking for a relationship but looks like I moved to the wrong town for that.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:33 PM
Yes after you shuffle through all the bull...like a diamond in the rough she will shine through.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/01/13 07:31 PM
My question is , Why white women...I think all woman are sexy in their own way no matter what collor they are.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:28 PM
Mine is " I really want you to spend time with me" then she and I meet as she quotes the cost of her time...lol Looks like I am doing all the spending ...Not!...lol

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:17 PM
LOL...

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:15 PM
Yea! Buddy!

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:14 PM
I can't help you there, I love it and will have it for many years to come...but hormones do cause a lot of the issues.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:11 PM
I am a good man and if I write some thing on a forum and it is a little too wordy for you, then maybe you don't have the time for anything else. If reading is a challenge the a relationships will kill you...now that's honesty.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/01/13 05:45 PM
If you get on a date site and you say you are looking for Mr/Mrs right and chat with a potential partner then plan to meet...Then be real, say what you mean online and back it up off line. If you can fall for some ones words and are attracted to there photo and love there voice and personality over the phone... then you have found the one you are looking for, so be real. If you can't take care of your own self don't look for some one to do it for you, grow up or leave the dating to the adults.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/01/13 05:26 PM
something vague...see men can follow directions... hee hee.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/01/13 05:25 PM
My birthday is Friday I will be 45...hell yea and still looking and feeling young.