Community > Posts By > ImortalKnight

ImortalKnight's photo
Sat 10/19/13 09:48 AM
Why is it that all these woman on these dating sites claim they are hurt and want a good guy. Then after meeting and having a great date a few days go by and the girl goes back to the ex-boyfriend, yea the same one that hurt them. I am not your councilor or your spring board, I am here for the reasons stated in my profile and by the way I am the same person in my pics too. How can a person 45 to 50 years old not know what they want and/or have the maturity to follow through. If you can't be real , you need a new hobby and dating isn't it.

ImortalKnight's photo
Mon 10/14/13 03:11 PM
I just read your post, and I can say that a leader should be able to write in complete sentences and hope to be good at spelling... at the least. But lead on great leader and we will just go with the Ebonics...")

ImortalKnight's photo
Sun 10/13/13 10:10 AM
I really believe that I would move any where for the right person and I have done that twice already. I have no regrets and I have met some great people along the way. I will always move forward in a positive way, and that includes moving across town to another city or even state just to have a chance to be happy. How important is being happy to you?

ImortalKnight's photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:51 PM
What are you basing your percentages on...what is your survey method? how about the scope of your analysis? Did you really think this out? I need more info...

ImortalKnight's photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:45 PM
I except her to be both the person in the pic and the personality in the words and voice. I except her to let me know that I am what and who she has been looking for as soon as she knows in her heart. And I except her to show me she wants me and only me for life.

ImortalKnight's photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:33 PM
Maturity is the key here sweetie. Guys and gals alike think they are ready for a committed relationship but that's not always the case. We some times find our selves dating and forgetting to have fun with it. The first meeting is important only because we just want to make sure that is the person we saw in the photo. If we are not so lucky as to fall in love at first sight then we sharply move to the next option, are they worth a second date? and if that works out nature should take over. But remember if it feels like a job and not a joy or if it aggravating and not inspiring with in the first few weeks then remember the saying about fish and oceans.

ImortalKnight's photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:22 PM
Oogally, oogally, boogally, BOO!

ImortalKnight's photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:16 PM
That's not a sex addiction , that's being single and dumb.

ImortalKnight's photo
Sat 10/12/13 07:00 PM
Try putting up a real pic.

ImortalKnight's photo
Fri 10/11/13 02:05 PM
Some one that is ready to move forward for the right reasons.

ImortalKnight's photo
Fri 10/11/13 10:36 AM
Like minds and like hearts attract like..:wink:

ImortalKnight's photo
Thu 10/10/13 02:54 PM
Hey gang, just wanted to help a lot of singles on line. I have been reading these post for about a month now and I can tell yo that too many of you are insecure. Life is what you make it. If you are true to your self and evaluate your wants and needs then separate them so that what ever you need is handled and taken care of or over came by YOU. No one can come into your life and fix anything to your content. Only you know when you are past it and then the past has no more control over the now . The future is empty and the canvas is blank. Now what do you want because all your needs have been filled by YOU. If you want that special some one that will last for ever then be honest to your own heart and he or she will find you. The trick is when they do show up are you ready for the real thing or are you going to let them pass you by because you are too busy searching. Talk to every one make friends every where and the one for you will just fall into place with you and it will feel right. Then you have completed the search and are ready for the best adventure you could ever imagine. Good luck and God bless.

ImortalKnight's photo
Wed 10/09/13 06:01 PM
How the society has traded in the person inside for the costumes outside.

ImortalKnight's photo
Wed 10/09/13 02:16 PM
I do understand a lot of people both male and female play the match games on date sites for fake money, points or for popularity, I know what I see, people on date sites are saying they want love and companionship and a life partner. But then you find they just need what they need for the time they need it. I can tell you I have no baggage and I have everything I need but that one I can share my life with. To be honest I would rather be alone then be with some one for anything else other then for love and our life's walk. I can remember when I was younger and people courted and focused on one potential partner at a time. Now you can chat with as many as you can juggle. I am not a circus clown though it might be fun as a job, but I am not. I am not a mind reader but I am a great listener. I am not a rich man but my bills are paid and I enjoy my life. I don't have an Escalade or a porch 911, but I could if I wanted the payments... lol, not me. I am here so that hopefully the woman God has for me will have a better chance of us connecting so we both can stop searching and start living our dream of love and companionship. I don't need just anyone, I want her.

ImortalKnight's photo
Wed 10/09/13 11:47 AM
It's not.. it is the perception of the one asking the question. If you are doing any thing you are uncomfortable with it will shine through so that others pick up on it. People don't care what any one else is doing in their personal life unless they have something personal to gain. So Teachers that date one time students enjoy your life , love and relationships. It is the rest of the world that has to grow up and mind their own beeze wax.

ImortalKnight's photo
Wed 10/09/13 11:40 AM
I am asked all the time why am I single? My answer is because I am Christian and my God values wont allow me to swim in the enemies pool.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/08/13 10:29 PM
Just wanted to say good night to all those love seeking souls across America, and to tell them all sweet dreams and tomorrow is another day. Remember that love is in your future,. You just have to be watchful and ready when it shows up. So sweet dreams.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/08/13 09:59 PM
I hope your birthday was great, and I send well wishes that every day following shows sunshine and love in your life's walk.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/08/13 09:34 PM
OK, first I have a degree in psychology and I can tell you that "projection" is not always the case. many people in this new age of communication with photos and chat rooms, people can find very intimate information in order to form a clear enough idea of what they are looking for in some one else. Love is not in a box you keep on a shelf. Love can be found in words as much as in feelings or jesters. I know many couples that have met their partners on line and fell in love. Those same people are still together years latter with happy loving families. I am not saying it is for every one but it does and has happened.

ImortalKnight's photo
Tue 10/08/13 09:03 PM
Single moms or dads are not always single because they did anything wrong they may be the victim. And remember if you don't ask why they are,you have no reason to judge if you even have that rite. Closed mouths don't get feed. Try communicating with your dates and as a matter of fact are you a parent and single? If you are then shame on you for saying anything and if you are not then you have no clue about their circumstance.

Previous 1 3 4