Community > Posts By > licklylick

licklylick's photo
Tue 09/24/13 10:07 PM
JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE...FOR CENTURIES MANY HAVE DOUBTED HIS WORD...FOR CENTURIES PPL HAVE ARGUED AND QUESTIONED HIS WORD....BUT JUST LIKE THIS POST...ONLY HIS WORD SHAL REMAIN...AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE A DUMPY IF YOU THINK THERE ISNT AN CREATOR...I DONT GIVE A **** WHAT YOU NAME HIM OR CALL HIM THAT ISNT THE POINT...YOU OUTTA BELIEVE BUT THERE ARE MANY THAT DOESNT....AND THATS WHY THEY QUESTIONED HIM...IF YOU HONESTLY WANT TO SEEK ANYTHING...ANY REAL ANSWER IM VERY SURE YOU WONT FIND IT ON THIS SITE...LOL...YOU JUST WANT TO START UP AND HOT TOPIC...AND RELIGION IS AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A BAFFLED TO THOSE THAT ARE CLOSED MINDED. SO, NOW YOU HAVE ALOT OF REPLIES AND IM SURE NONE OF IT HAS ANY MERIT AT ALL ON YOUR ORGINAL QUESTIONED OTHER THEN THOSE WHO COMMONLY AGREE WITH YOU AND THATS ALSO COMMON...ITS JUST LIKE A HUMAN FOLLOWER TO BE COMMON...NO ORGINALITY AT ALL....BUT JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY AND WONT BE THE LAST....YOU WILL DIE AND SO WILL THIS POST... MEMORIES OF YOU WILL BE LOST AND FORGOTTEN...BUT ONLY HIS WORD WILL REMAIN....FOREVER....THATS A FACT....

licklylick's photo
Tue 09/17/13 01:23 AM
for centuries there have been ppl of doubts and beliefs of there own...and then they die.. and then comes someone ordinary or lame with another theory then they die...so on and so on. one thing for sure, and is not an theory, is that you and me and every other ordinary guy will die...and my creator will live forever....you have the freedom of choice and the freedom to believe whatever you believe in...at the end of the day...that's your beliefs, theories, or stories that no one will remember or care to...but his word my father word is forever and will remain just that...

licklylick's photo
Mon 09/16/13 06:54 PM
somethings are not meant for you to understand. a greater being that's far more advance then any. you love your kids from birth naturally and unconditionally and would sacrifice yourself for them...my father loves us all even the ones that question his sincerity...I have no doubt in my mind, body and soul that he my father knows what he doing and I put my life into his hands for guidance and faith. I live to learn from his guidance.

licklylick's photo
Sat 09/14/13 10:04 PM

I disagree, Im friends with tons of females, that I don't sleep & Im not gay

Yep! Me too. Friends are friends.

the topic is not about having sex with friends...

licklylick's photo
Sat 09/14/13 07:09 PM
making love is very important in a relationship with someone you feel affection for. If you have intimate affection for a person you would want to make love to that person. Be honest with yourself...if any human is in a relationship with another and they don't get any sex from that person...they will find it else where and/or leave you. if your fooling yourself thinking you can have a relationship without sex then you are really living in your dreams. its not the only thing that keeps a couple together but its one of them and is very important. you may go a year or so without but you will subside. its natural for us humans so have sex...denying that is only neglecting yourself...

licklylick's photo
Sat 09/14/13 06:40 PM
the ultimate affection is love...without it we are nothing more then animals. my creator posses powers beyond this world so its not hard to believe he did come to earth in human form to show us his love. God ultimately sacrifice his only son to show us his love. he forgives us of our sins as well. we humans are not so quick to do either. even for a love one, we naturally want to survive and believe love is something we can touch. Love is everything from pain to happiness, from suffering to joy, its that love unconditional love that humans fear because of vulnerability. I believe that the Holy Spirit will return and just like he answers my prayers when its the right time so will his return. you tell your kids one day they will know the meaning of something you really cant explain and that they need to see it for themselves to find out the meaning. well, he...my FATHER has given us all the ultimate question and its..me...his child that's living to answers it. I also believe once that answers is known....that will be the end of the world.....

licklylick's photo
Sat 09/14/13 04:51 PM
anything can happen at any given time...you just might run into that perfect guy that's just right for you...

licklylick's photo
Sat 09/14/13 04:10 PM
I do believe in my creator...I believe some being created us and believe he created everything...whether his name is jesus or whatever...theres proof right here on earth that there is an creator..an higher being that possess great power. not just because of the wonderful skies or stars..not just because of the clouds and air...but me...he have shown me great blessings threwout my life and have answered my prayers when I needed them answered (not when I think I need it) but when it was right. he has never let me down yet. my creator is far beyond this earth, so far ahead and just like the ski is limitless well so is he....the proof of our creator is you.

licklylick's photo
Sat 09/14/13 03:40 PM
what do you mean by serious?

licklylick's photo
Sat 09/14/13 03:33 PM
isn't a commitment an understanding or is it that an commitment is just defined as being exclusive. until you are married is when exclusive applies other then that technically you are single.

licklylick's photo
Sat 09/14/13 03:24 PM
money....you absolutely need it...in the world we live in...nothing is free...at the end of the day money trumps. wish it wasn't like that. but without money you wouldn't survive, without money you wouldn't have clothes, without money you wouldn't hve food, without money you wouldn't have a woman, without money you wont have a house, without money you wouldn't have nothing...period

licklylick's photo
Sat 09/14/13 03:14 PM
shouting? thought I was typing...but okay....um caps makes a difference uh?

licklylick's photo
Sat 09/14/13 02:57 PM
WHY IS IT THAT ALL WOMEN LOOK FOR AN COMMITTMENT? GROWN PPL DO WHAT THEY WANT NO MATTER HOW ITS LOOKED UPON. AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE RELATIONSHIP I AGREE SHOULD BE DEFINED BUT ALOT OF THE TIMES BOTH PARTIES ARE NOT INTERESTED IN GETTING TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER. THE LONG DRAGGED OUT TALKS THAT THE MAN IS PATIENTLY WAITING FOR YOU TO GIVE IN SO HE CAN DIP IN...THEN MOST OF THE TIME...LEAVE YOU. WHY GO THREW ALL THAT WHEN YOU CAN JUST CUT RIGHT THREW THE NONSENSE? SINCE, IT WAS HOW YOU LOOKED THAT ATTRACTED HIM AND HOW YOU DRESSED THAT MADE HIM TURN HIS HEAD...MOST MEN HONESTLY LOOK AT YOUR BODY FIRST. YEAH THERE ARE GOOD MEN OUT HERE AND GOOD WOMEN. BUT NOT ALL THE TIME WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN RELATIONSHIP BUT MORE OF A FRIENDSHIP. TWO ADULTS HOOKING UP FOR SEX ISNT WRONG AS LONG AS THE TWO HAVE THAT UNDERSTANDING. THAT FRIENDSHIP DOESNT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ABOUT SEX IT ALSO CAN BE AN EMOTIONAL ONE AS WELL. AT THE END OF THE DAY...ALL HUMANS HAVE NEEDS SEXUALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. THERES NO SINCE IN NEGLECTING YOURSELF.