Community > Posts By > loovedoove

loovedoove's photo
Sun 09/07/14 04:16 AM
Hey CrystalFairy you described your evening so well, I could feel the warmth. I can certainly relate blushing

Sweet Dreams

loovedoove's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:29 PM
The beginning of life and the end of life. New born babies and I am sorry to say, death.

loovedoove's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:24 PM
chick-o-stick

loovedoove's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:21 PM
New born babies and I am sorry to say, death.

loovedoove's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:17 PM
So, is love overrated? Are most of us wasting our time wishing and hoping for that one good love? I try not to walk around looking for love but I do have the hope of "running into it" as I go through life and of course I always wish for the best. If that love does not survive, I continue on my journey, still hoping. I can only speak for myself.

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/05/14 07:38 PM
It is just a guess, but I do not think he is going to post a picture here since he is looking for NSA fun. He may be married or has a significant other you know so he probably wants to remain unseen. I am with you though, even if I were just looking for some booty, I would have to see a - true - picture 1st but hey maybe his approach will work for him. Who am I to judge? It does not sound like he has a face or body preference. He may be one of those who does not care as long as there is that woman part attached. what

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/05/14 06:52 PM
All of us are guilty of profiling and assumptions to a certain degree but you know experience plus common sense teaches or should teach if we are smart that we should not be so judgmental of others. You know some people never learn.

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/05/14 05:33 PM
"You better bash Mr's head in and worry about heaven later"

Had to quote "The Color Purple"rant

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/05/14 05:28 PM
Funny and sooo true!

I am going to the phillipines next winter to pick out a bride. lol. actually I already got one picked out... does someone want to save me a trip?

Yes, if you don't have deep pockets and you don't relish the idea of raising children until you are pushing 80, choose a postmenopausal bride....Luck, love and happiness!flowerforyou

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/05/14 05:08 PM
I would not have guessed your age, of course we all have some cracks and crevices, including myself.offtopic oops

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/05/14 04:53 PM
Best wishes to you as well happy

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/05/14 04:42 PM
Hey it is okay....Pookiewinking waving

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/05/14 03:59 PM
Are you sure the email you deleted is the actual unread mail? Refresh your browser and if that does not work log out then log back into this website see if your mail updates. If all else fails, ask for help through Contact Us at the top of the page.

loovedoove's photo
Fri 09/05/14 03:46 PM
That was kind of mean...I'm just sayin:angel:

loovedoove's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:22 AM

Regular sex. And communicate about EVERYTHING.

Yeah what she said

biggrin winking

loovedoove's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:21 AM

be a good slave, they love slaves. and let them manipulate you. Also, give them everything you have and then keep getting more stuff to give them. You could also just pay them, I hear american women accept all major credit cards

rofl :thumbsup: :laughing:

loovedoove's photo
Sun 01/12/14 11:38 AM
For years, I really thought women loved the most because that is all I ever observed but maybe that is because women are more vocal about feelings and that is what society portrays. Since I have been working around male military personnel, I am now privy to confidential conversations and my conclusion is that maybe, just maybe, men love the most but just are silent about it. To me, men seek revenge more for scorned love not returned and attempt to hide their true feelings through new conquest.

loovedoove's photo
Tue 12/24/13 02:35 AM

Are there any fans of misandry and the idea of female supremacy around here?

Wow! What a discussion. See what you started with just one question?

loovedoove's photo
Tue 12/24/13 02:25 AM
Well, he did ask "anyone"...hehebigsmile

loovedoove's photo
Sat 12/21/13 10:36 AM
Click Account

then under Account click on Settings

then scroll down and click on Turn on Stealth Mode

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7