Community > Posts By > loovedoove

loovedoove's photo
Thu 09/26/13 10:57 AM
Hey I appreciate the history lesson Thanks

loovedoove's photo
Thu 09/26/13 10:42 AM

this world is goin to an end,pls lets all repent before its too late.homosexualism is an abomination in all scriptures!

You know this type of frenzied panic/scare tactic sounds like what is being taught/preached in quite a few areas of the world. In those parts of the world these same people are being taught to go out and kill homosexuals because they are "an abomination in all scriptures!"
Now the reason I know this is because there are people who have documented these teachings. I have seen one on Current TV and 2 on 1 of the Discovery Channels. Regardless if homosexuality is wrong or not, is killing other people just because their private sexual lifestyles an answer or some type of "cure"?

There have been homosexuals since the beginning of time! Get over it! How are you going to tell somebody how they should feel on the inside?

I don't think anyone is advocating for killing homosexuals,,,

there are places, where thieves hands are cut off,, yet making a statement about the immorality of stealing is a far cry from advocating such violence

there are places where adultery is a capital punishment crime, and yet making a statement about the immorality of adultery is also not the same as advocating that violence

there has been objection to sodomy since the beginning of time too,

why is it those who play the guilt game on people who oppose the homosexual lifestyle,, only see that homosexuals 'feelings' matter and disregard the 'feelings' of those who oppose the lifestyle,,,?

no one can make anyone feel or do anything, but that has nothing to do with voicing opinions about what are or are not the right things to do,,,,or the wrong things

feelings are not a constant,, nor are they set in stone,, nor do they take away the choice we have in our actions,,,

How many different people are you speaking for on here? All I did was state some facts as I know them but if you want to take them as something else like "those who play the guilt game on people who oppose the homosexual lifestyle", well that is on you. I stand by my opinion, just as I am sure you will stand by yours and we both have a right to our on opinions. Like I stated previously, until the end of time there is still going to be the existence of homosexuality in this world unless those who oppose decide to start executing gay people like Hilter mass murdered Jews and look how far that went.

agreed, in context

Regardless if homosexuality is wrong or not, is killing other people just because their private sexual lifestyles an answer or some type of "cure"?

similarly,,,

regardless if its wrong to oppose homosexual behavior or not,

is silencing other people just because they disagree with it an answer?

Calm down. Who said anything about silencing anyone? This is a forum, carry on.

loovedoove's photo
Thu 09/26/13 10:32 AM

this world is goin to an end,pls lets all repent before its too late.homosexualism is an abomination in all scriptures!

You know this type of frenzied panic/scare tactic sounds like what is being taught/preached in quite a few areas of the world. In those parts of the world these same people are being taught to go out and kill homosexuals because they are "an abomination in all scriptures!"
Now the reason I know this is because there are people who have documented these teachings. I have seen one on Current TV and 2 on 1 of the Discovery Channels. Regardless if homosexuality is wrong or not, is killing other people just because their private sexual lifestyles an answer or some type of "cure"?

There have been homosexuals since the beginning of time! Get over it! How are you going to tell somebody how they should feel on the inside?

I don't think anyone is advocating for killing homosexuals,,,

there are places, where thieves hands are cut off,, yet making a statement about the immorality of stealing is a far cry from advocating such violence

there are places where adultery is a capital punishment crime, and yet making a statement about the immorality of adultery is also not the same as advocating that violence

there has been objection to sodomy since the beginning of time too,

why is it those who play the guilt game on people who oppose the homosexual lifestyle,, only see that homosexuals 'feelings' matter and disregard the 'feelings' of those who oppose the lifestyle,,,?

no one can make anyone feel or do anything, but that has nothing to do with voicing opinions about what are or are not the right things to do,,,,or the wrong things

feelings are not a constant,, nor are they set in stone,, nor do they take away the choice we have in our actions,,,

How many different people are you speaking for on here? All I did was state some facts as I know them but if you want to take them as something else like "those who play the guilt game on people who oppose the homosexual lifestyle", well that is on you. I stand by my opinion, just as I am sure you will stand by yours and we both have a right to our on opinions. Like I stated previously, until the end of time there is still going to be the existence of homosexuality in this world unless those who oppose decide to start executing gay people like Hilter mass murdered Jews and look how far that went.

loovedoove's photo
Thu 09/26/13 04:56 AM

The UN has warned that HIV/AIDS have assumed a dangerous dimension among the homosexuals and lesbians.Can this warning cause change of behaviour?.I wish it does.Now,let the hate posts start

Hate against what exactly? Ignorance? Do you think that causing panic and spreading unsubstantiated "warnings" is cause to try to change others about their personal sexual orientation. I am going to ask this again and I have asked in the past, why is it socially acceptable to dictate how people should feel about there own sexual private orientation? How are you going to tell somebody how they should feel?

There have been homosexuals since the beginning of time and there will always be a homosexual on this earth until the end of time. Your not going to change that, get over it!

loovedoove's photo
Thu 09/26/13 04:14 AM

loovedoove's photo
Wed 09/25/13 08:20 AM
Once you click ok you will not appear in searches, dating pools, other users will not be able to contact you at all or view your profile.

loovedoove's photo
Wed 09/25/13 08:17 AM
Go to

Account

Settings

De-activate profile

loovedoove's photo
Wed 09/25/13 08:00 AM
Most couples who have attempted to maintain long distance relationships have either had to make the decision to eventually move closer or give up the relationship after some time.

The few couples who are able to maintain living apart either have plenty of frequent flyer miles and/or plenty of money/resources.

We should all be so lucky.

loovedoove's photo
Tue 09/24/13 08:47 PM
It is good that you are being totally honest about your current relationship but maybe you should clarify exactly what you are looking for on this site.

Right now your profile states that you are looking for women for friends but does that include FWB and NSA sex?

loovedoove's photo
Tue 09/24/13 08:24 PM
There was a movie that came out in August. It was called
Afternoon Delight.

I did not see it though.

loovedoove's photo
Mon 09/23/13 12:36 PM
Your profile statements are very honest so that is good. Tell what type of person you are interested in personality wise. The only thing I would change are the pictures. You could add more that show your facial features.

loovedoove's photo
Mon 09/23/13 09:43 AM
Boo Boo Hunt

Hey I had a cat when I was little!

loovedoove's photo
Mon 09/23/13 09:40 AM
I really like that!laugh

loovedoove's photo
Mon 09/23/13 09:23 AM
No, speaking for myself and I believe most people would agree that anyone can get "just sex" in person, there is really no need to get on the Internet even though people do use it as a tool for casual encounters.

loovedoove's photo
Mon 09/23/13 09:19 AM
Hey! I am no punk but I did cry during the movie "Yesterday" 2004 film which I viewed on HBO.

Very good movie.

loovedoove's photo
Mon 09/23/13 09:08 AM

Women don't seem to like me very much. They take great pleasure in hurting my feelings, and if I happen to be at their mercy, they don't hesitate to twist the knife. I see the look in their eyes when they do it, their eyes light up as if they're in some kind of frenzy. I don't understand because I am a generous, good natured, sweet, sensitive and extremely handsome young man. So you'd think women would be throwing themselves at me.

Older women have always been nice to me though. I remember going to my grandmother's when all her friends would be there and they'd always want to ruffle my hair and comment on how good looking I am. They'd say things like: "He's too pretty to be a boy."

Lawgiver, is this post for real? Your kidding us right? Is the purpose of this discussion a bait to women? Come on dude, have you not read all of your previous post? You constantly target and debase women.

Hey I am not knocking you. I just thought you were enjoying yourself which is why this discussion comes at a great surprise to me.

I can't get anymore honest with you than that. Good luck in life and I hope you find the answers you seek.

loovedoove's photo
Mon 09/23/13 08:53 AM

Life is all about experiencing the difference between beliefs and unbelievables.

Trust or distrust in god or fate is immaterial,it matters that something mattered wasn't in our control.

It hurts more when you did something not for your personal interest but in the interest of others but in return you were harmed.

Trust or distrust in God is very relevant especially when dealing with issues of hopelessness, in fact that is when you need your faith the most.

loovedoove's photo
Mon 09/23/13 07:19 AM
Learn from the experience and keep it moving.

loovedoove's photo
Mon 09/23/13 06:57 AM
Hey no problem I am glad I could help

loovedoove's photo
Mon 09/23/13 04:06 AM
Disparaging - To disapprove, to scorn, to show contempt

Example - what parents do to children when the child does something wrong

Patronize - to treat somebody as if he or she were less intelligent or knowledgeable than yourself

Example - Graduates of Ivey League schools may talk down to graduates of trade schools or community colleges because they have had what is considered a lower education

Condescending - to act snobby or behave toward other people in a way that shows you consider yourself socially or intellectually superior to them

Example - how some home owners treat their domesticated staff just because they work in the service industry or come from what some consider a lower social class