Community > Posts By > Lonegoat81

Lonegoat81's photo
Tue 02/12/19 11:34 PM
Edited by Lonegoat81 on Tue 02/12/19 11:42 PM
More fake accounts, the same old people who mainly complain about politics in the forums, and no way to tell when someone was last online.oh and pg-13 is real important on a18+site/shrug GL

Lonegoat81's photo
Sun 02/03/19 07:07 PM
good game :tongue:

Lonegoat81's photo
Sun 02/03/19 12:16 AM
Just hope its a good game!

Lonegoat81's photo
Tue 01/29/19 06:23 AM

I can predict it.

Im great. We need the wall. Im the best in the world. We need the wall. Anyone opposing or questioning me is an enemy, a fake, part of a conspiracy to get me, or doesnt care about American security. We need the wall. I am the most intelligent. I know the most about the most. We need the wall. Good stuff, credit me. Bad stuff, blame them. We need the wall. Im the only one that can fix Amurhica. We need the wall. Amurhica is in crisis and Im gonna save it. We need the wall.

of course, Im paraphrasing, but I gamble it wont be too far off those lines.

I actually feel kind of ill listening to the pestilent spoiled brat, so its not likely Im gonna watch, but Im sure I wont stop hearing about it when its done.

So basically the usual,but with "Wall" instead of Communists,ISIS/L, or any other hot topic?

Lonegoat81's photo
Tue 01/29/19 03:38 AM
Edited by Lonegoat81 on Tue 01/29/19 03:41 AM
How kind of her. Was it between drunken naps?

Lonegoat81's photo
Sat 01/26/19 07:32 AM
Ndamukong Suh, that Bastion of sportsmanship. lol touchee. laugh laugh drinker

Lonegoat81's photo
Fri 01/25/19 01:05 PM
People keep mentioning Brady, cause the haters don't know anyone on the Rams roster. lol drinker

Lonegoat81's photo
Thu 01/24/19 12:01 PM
Go Pats! drinker

Lonegoat81's photo
Wed 01/23/19 10:49 AM
Edited by Lonegoat81 on Wed 01/23/19 10:53 AM
This site is mainly the same old members using the forums and bots. Also no option to sort matches by login, so you have to go through and figure out which ones are being used and which are from 4 years ago.

Lonegoat81's photo
Tue 01/15/19 08:15 PM
Whats really funny is how the FBI had it out for Trump from the start and clearly covered up for Clinton. Please explain Agent Peter Strzok's actions and interference. It's shady as hell.

Lonegoat81's photo
Wed 01/20/16 10:24 PM

Thomas may have been concerned in 1788 and there are always concerns when we step out of the box of the status quo or make changes

but progress comes with change,,,

and thank goodness the risks were taken, as the men in the 1700's were working with 'rights' that by and large only applied to white males,,,

white, land owning, men. The poor have been treated like dirt, no matter the race, since the birth of this nation.

Lonegoat81's photo
Wed 09/23/15 11:59 AM
I have had agoraphobia for over 20 years now. I found your definition to be a little off. So I'll copy what I found online.
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by anxiety in situations where the sufferer perceives the environment to be dangerous, uncomfortable or unsafe. These situations can include wide-open spaces, uncontrollable social situations, unfamiliar places, shopping malls, airports and bridges.
As one may imagine this limits a persons social/love life. Just thought I'd add my perspective. :smile:

Lonegoat81's photo
Thu 05/14/15 02:50 PM

i regret that i havnt gotten more : )

This is my sentiment exactly. lol

Lonegoat81's photo
Mon 04/13/15 02:13 PM
Dave..? Dave's not here man. smokin

Anyways welcome and have fun in the forums. drinker

Lonegoat81's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:28 PM
I wish we had a newer, less drug fueled definition, then Freud's. Dude was a nutter, imho. frustrated

Lonegoat81's photo
Sun 04/12/15 08:25 PM
Welcome to Mingle and best of luck :wink:
Nice to see you actually put some info on your profile. Great start.drinker

Lonegoat81's photo
Fri 04/10/15 02:41 PM
Edited by Lonegoat81 on Fri 04/10/15 02:47 PM

This happened near Apple Valley which is about 40 miles from where I live. This video disturbs me even more because in the small town I live in, the only police force are the San Bernardino Sheriffs, aka the same thugs in the video.... tears

Are they the same ones who shot the homeless Vet for camping on the mountain because he had a hunting knife?
No that happened in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I live in California, think i skipped writing that part. lol

The sad reality is it happens TOO often....and EVERYWHERE!.....and it's not just a "black" thing!

It casts a bad light on good officers....which are the majority, but it makes it hard to trust ANY of them!
I believe all lives matter. Sadly it would seem more and more "Peace" officers do not agree. The problem I have with the good officers is their code of silence. I have yet to see many coming out and saying anything against this wave of brutality.

Lonegoat81's photo
Fri 04/10/15 02:32 PM

This happened near Apple Valley which is about 40 miles from where I live. This video disturbs me even more because in the small town I live in, the only police force are the San Bernardino Sheriffs, aka the same thugs in the video.... tears

Are they the same ones who shot the homeless Vet for camping on the mountain because he had a hunting knife?
No that happened in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I live in California, think i skipped writing that part. lol

Lonegoat81's photo
Fri 04/10/15 02:22 PM

Lonegoat81's photo
Thu 04/09/15 11:45 PM
Hello and welcome Cass. Have fun on the forums, that's where the action is. drinker
p.s. why would miss Turkey move to India..? slaphead

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7