Community > Posts By > Lonegoat81

Lonegoat81's photo
Thu 07/31/14 10:12 PM
Honestly at this point in my life. I ain't to picky.lol

Lonegoat81's photo
Thu 07/31/14 10:11 PM
Liquor has never been my poison of choice.smokin But to each there own. Just don't get all messy drunk near me please. lol.

Lonegoat81's photo
Thu 07/31/14 10:10 PM
Ugly dude, reporting for duty. winking

Lonegoat81's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:26 PM

I live out in the Mojave, basically in no mans land.
my ex brother in law lives in boron

I live just a little east of Barstow, not that far from Boron.

Lonegoat81's photo
Thu 07/31/14 06:11 PM
I live out in the Mojave, basically in no mans land.

Lonegoat81's photo
Thu 07/31/14 05:58 PM
I'd be a little cautious with a profile like that. The men here tend to be less then subtle.

Lonegoat81's photo
Sat 07/26/14 06:34 PM
That is NOT Bacon!! tears

Lonegoat81's photo
Fri 07/25/14 12:56 PM

just because they are older, doesn't mean they'll treat you better..

Wow after reading the responses, I'm amazed! How does this kind of post work so good for a young girl, but when a guy posts silly stuff like this, he gets shot down?

Typical double standards.

Lonegoat81's photo
Fri 07/25/14 12:53 PM
Someone who lives near me would be a start. I'll be honest I haven't had sex in like 5 years, it's not high on my priority list. Compatibility, understanding, and honesty however do make the top 3.

Lonegoat81's photo
Wed 07/23/14 09:28 PM
I usually will throw out a "Hey how are you" to random messages. Then again I do not expect much from replying.

Lonegoat81's photo
Sun 07/20/14 09:03 AM
Most scammers on here are laughably obvious. Oh so you look like a model are 23 from FL yet can't wright a proper English sentence..? NEXT!
huh

Lonegoat81's photo
Sat 05/24/14 03:51 AM
Most shows lately seem to be all about MOE!!! which is boring as hell.

Lonegoat81's photo
Mon 03/17/14 04:43 PM

So you mean like 3 years? Not really along time. But hey to each their own.

16 is legal here

Oh well think it's like that as well in the south here. :P
I was just asking in a general sense why people think they are single ATM. If it's a personal choice that's valid as well . Thank you for sharing. :)

Lonegoat81's photo
Mon 03/17/14 04:38 PM
So you mean like 3 years? Not really along time. But hey to each their own.

Lonegoat81's photo
Mon 03/17/14 04:32 PM

I have more things to worry about than being single, like why McDonalds won't serve breakfast after 10-30am

Yeah, that's really bluddy annoying, ain't it! Same over here.

Why I am single? Because my ex and I split up. Kinda logical.
Needed some time to find my feet again. Kinda logical too.
Now I'm ready for a relationship, but since I'm happy with me myself and I and my life, friends etc., I'm not in any kind of hurry whatsoever.
I'm busy with my personal & intuitive/spiritual development, which has accelerated beyond believe since I found my feet again, approx Sept / Oct 2013. To me that development is more important than a relationship, as it's about me, my goal in life and my soul's purpose.
I do think the process will help to find (attract) the right partner. I've had two long term relationships and I'm aiming for three times lucky.
All in all I've been single for a year and a half now.

I agree that personal growth is very important. It's just, I see a lot of regulars on here and wonder.... so why are you single.

Lonegoat81's photo
Mon 03/17/14 04:15 PM
So I was just wondering how long others have been single on this site, and why do you think that is.
For me, I have been single for over 4 years now(:cry:) and i think it's mostly due to me living in such a remote area.
So... how about you?

Lonegoat81's photo
Fri 02/28/14 12:39 AM
Decent variety of pics and a profile that is nice and concise. Good luck in your search and welcome to M2. :wink:

Lonegoat81's photo
Mon 02/24/14 10:05 PM
All this Democrat and Republican BS is really tearing this country apart. But hey Divide and Conquer I guess. noway

Lonegoat81's photo
Sat 02/22/14 08:19 PM
Umm Nevada is a state not a country. Just saying.:angel:

Lonegoat81's photo
Sat 02/22/14 01:53 AM
Doesn't seem to stop black guys from dating white women. To me I think there is a rather large double standard here.
But I agree with the OP, people are people no matter the skin tone. I keep my options open and judge based on character.