Community > Posts By > LAVARE

LAVARE's photo
Tue 10/06/15 01:43 PM
I have the similiar problem,can not view my matches who clicked yes on me unless I upgrade and pay- Smily5 & Soufiehere are correct.

LAVARE's photo
Tue 10/06/15 08:40 AM
I have 3 mutual matches who have clicked yes on my profile,but I can not access their Profile, can the administrator help in unlocking these photos so I can view them?

LAVARE's photo
Mon 09/21/15 12:31 PM
Thank you Madams Debbie1980&Soufiehere,for your kind help.The problem lies in "who clicked yes on(2 new) matches. So when I click this,I am asked to subscribe to Mingle Plus to upgrade and it goes forever..so this looks the administrators job and thanks once again to you both..

LAVARE's photo
Sun 09/20/15 03:19 AM
Can not unlock photos of two(2)match profiles sitting in my account.And I need to remove them aswell. Your assistant is required

LAVARE's photo
Wed 08/05/15 08:07 PM
Yes,Ghost are real and do exist.

LAVARE's photo
Wed 08/05/15 08:11 AM
Ha ha ha You guys are very funny I like that,but the fact of the matter still remains.

LAVARE's photo
Fri 07/31/15 04:40 PM
Ha ha ha- Nice joke but it is for real and my I am proud of it's existence in my village.

LAVARE's photo
Fri 07/31/15 02:15 AM
Thank you very much for the information,now I can rest easy knowing that I have a name for that lizard. It is real and does live in my homeland jungle. I will pass this infor to my village people so they will be aware that at least this tree-dragon have been recorded in the past. Recently 2 weeks from now one dragon was shot and killed by Guys from the Oil sector looking for oil in our jungles. We have a huge swamp land deeper in the jungle.

LAVARE's photo
Thu 07/30/15 01:52 AM
In my homeland Hunters have killed or escaped from this wild lizard- the discription fits that of a man sized T-Rex, it can climb trees and wait for it's preys.The Tail is very long.The locals call it ERI-If anyone out there have a name for this lizard-pls advise accordingly .