Love ya bro

BigGlenn's photo
Sun 09/07/08 05:45 PM
Yo Hawks!!

The Mets are ****ys!!!

Love ya bro

BigGlenn's photo
Sun 09/07/08 05:43 PM
I was working on scaffolding a bunch of years back. One of the planks slipped and I fell 2 storys.
Landed on a plank. Well I should say that my boys landed on aplank. I dropped trow in the middle of the street to see the damage.

Long story short ( no pun intended ), I've had two kids since then.

But I can't kick a field goal.

Take from this what you will.
surprised

BigGlenn's photo
Sun 09/07/08 05:38 PM
When are you gonna marry that thing? Or are you going to be texting in sin forever?

BigGlenn's photo
Sun 09/07/08 03:06 PM
Hey Sluggo!!
You can run your team on your phone now!!
Now you really never have to leave home!!

BigGlenn's photo
Sun 09/07/08 03:02 PM
I only kill on odd Tuesdays. Never even. And never on the third Saturday in November.
Name me one animal with THOSE standards!!
:banana:

BigGlenn's photo
Sun 09/07/08 02:50 PM
Why is it that when we say one thing, Women hear something else?
frustrated

BigGlenn's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:06 AM
I'm a single dad and I've come across a certain situation a couple times.
I've gone out with a couple single moms who initially find it very attractive that I'm a single dad, But when they realize that my children are my main focus and that, Although I am kind and accepting of their children, I've got enough on my own plate, They want more.
I'm not saying this is the case with all single moms. It's just my experience.
I guess my point is...
It's tough all over.
frustrated

BigGlenn's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:57 AM
Knock, Knock

Who's there?

Go f**k yourself

(Tom Hanks, Catch me if you can)

BigGlenn's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:53 AM

thanks. i had three friends die in the last one, needlessly, and all my friends are evacuated, including me this time, and now is just thoughts of how long it's gonna take to rebuild...and get on. last time, most went under first. there was still a tent city of at least 2,000 under I-10. i hope they're gone and out, before now.

I can't imagine how it must feel, To finally start to rebuild and have it all threatened again. God Bless...

BigGlenn's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:45 AM
Take a moment today to wish the best for those in the path of Gustav. Forget about the Bar-B-Q and back to school. Forget about the election. Push your own wants and needs aside for a moment and say a prayer or just some positive energy in their direction.
... And while you're at it, Think about what you have instead of what you want and be thankful.

BigGlenn's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:44 AM
Take a moment today to wish the best for those in the path of Gustav. Forget about the Bar-B-Q and back to school. Forget about the election. Push your own wants and needs aside for a moment and say a prayer or just some positive energy in their direction.
... And while you're at it, Think about what you have instead of what you want and be thankful.

BigGlenn's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:52 PM

I hope you're wrong. It's too early to tell, But Palin took on her own party and some of them are in prison now. I hope there'a a glimmer of hope there.

the problem there though is she will be VICE president, which means absolutely nothing, unless McCain gives her a job to do.

Exactly.

He just might put her in charge of energy reform. I think that would be smart.

BigGlenn's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:51 PM
Obama said it himself. Change doesn't come FROM Washington, Change comes TO Washington.

Is it possible?

If not, I'm going to Mars.

BigGlenn's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:49 PM
Wanna hear something funny?
I'm a prison guard. Regular guy with about 5 pairs of shoes ( including work boots and sneakers ). Some inmates in my jail have as many as 20 pairs of shoes.
Funny huh?

BigGlenn's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:46 PM
I hope you're wrong. It's too early to tell, But Palin took on her own party and some of them are in prison now. I hope there'a a glimmer of hope there.

BigGlenn's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:46 PM

BigGlenn's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:43 PM

devil I think 2 hot lesbians should adopt medevil

Yeah Baby!!

BigGlenn's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:42 PM
Maybe I should be more specific.
I think everyone wants reform in D.C., Which ticket do you think would actually fight for reform rather than their own parties platform?

BigGlenn's photo
Sat 08/30/08 02:37 PM
Edited by BigGlenn on Sat 08/30/08 02:37 PM
I'm going to ask you to be truely objective. Put your partisan hat away for a moment and answer this simple question...

Which ticket ( Obama, Biden or McCain, Palin ) will actually bring about the most change in Washington?