Community > Posts By > moneylow7

moneylow7's photo
Fri 09/27/13 02:18 PM

Know day aeint

Reul gurl evuryware..jus kneed tu sea dems fur whu day r.

Cute Krupa, I didn't realize you were multilingual!! laugh

I speak gibberish fluently.

:)

yeah right ....

moneylow7's photo
Fri 09/27/13 02:16 PM

and yes , i find it necessary , as a sign of love when talking about lovers ... while i hate to kiss or to be kissed by friends , although it's common where i live to do that .

Yeah it all depends on the people and the culture. Its not that necessary where I come from though.

moneylow7's photo
Fri 09/27/13 01:52 PM

We all sin to some degree. Remember it's God that is perfect.
We're just his creations that can go either one way or the other,
in this spiritual battle of life.

God is perfect you say? Then how on earth is it possible that he could create a creation capable of doing something it did not intend for them to be able to do, to the point he regrets ever creating them before the great flood? Would that not be a mistake? Would this not indicate a flaw in his creation if he made them this way? How does that really work?

If you ask me it doesn't.......either God is perfect and so are we for our purpose here, flaws and all, or God screwed up. There is no middleground. Make a choice, is God perfect or isn't he?

God is perfect and he created as to have our own will so if we have flaws it does not make him any less perfect ,it's our decisions that makes us imperfect.

If our "decisions" make us imperfect then would you say that maybe we should not make any decisions? Should we just blindly listen to the voices in our heads and follow their instructions?

Or should we blindly follow orders from so-called preachers who claim to talk to God?

I don't think so.

We can't live without making decisions ,our decisions make us who we are. God is aware of the flaws that we have as humans, that is why there is grace and forgiveness .

moneylow7's photo
Fri 09/27/13 01:38 PM

Its because they know how a guys mind works, when they're younger and want to protect their daughter from it all.

Ditto......they were young boys at one time and know what they did or said to a young girl to get her in bed... They don't want it to happen to their own daughters...

I don't see it as being over protective I see it as they don't want their daughters to be taken advantage of...

Well they were lucky to have in-laws who were ready to give them their daughters. Why can't they be a little flexible?

moneylow7's photo
Fri 09/27/13 01:29 PM
What is the difference between 'complete' and 'finished'? when you find a good woman you are complete, but when you marry the wrong woman you are finished .

moneylow7's photo
Fri 09/27/13 01:19 PM

start some topic , and we are all up to talk

Yeah. Start a hot topic.

moneylow7's photo
Fri 09/27/13 01:17 PM

Bored lets have sum fun :p

lol. can't believe a girl like you is not getting 1000 messages an hour.

moneylow7's photo
Fri 09/27/13 01:08 PM
Edited by moneylow7 on Fri 09/27/13 01:09 PM
scammers come in different forms some might ask for money others will not but might ask you, especially if you are in a fancy country to help them come there after which they will damp you.
Do not expect every scammer to ask for money, they are quite witty.

moneylow7's photo
Thu 09/26/13 09:04 PM
no. It's just a new way people have started accepting some aspects of humans.

moneylow7's photo
Thu 09/26/13 09:04 PM
no. It's just a new way people have started accepting some aspects of humans.

moneylow7's photo
Thu 09/26/13 08:41 PM
there are decent guys out there it depends on were u look.

moneylow7's photo
Thu 09/26/13 08:08 PM

We all sin to some degree. Remember it's God that is perfect.
We're just his creations that can go either one way or the other,
in this spiritual battle of life.

God is perfect you say? Then how on earth is it possible that he could create a creation capable of doing something it did not intend for them to be able to do, to the point he regrets ever creating them before the great flood? Would that not be a mistake? Would this not indicate a flaw in his creation if he made them this way? How does that really work?

If you ask me it doesn't.......either God is perfect and so are we for our purpose here, flaws and all, or God screwed up. There is no middleground. Make a choice, is God perfect or isn't he?

God is perfect and he created as to have our own will so if we have flaws it does not make him any less perfect ,it's our decisions that makes us imperfect.

moneylow7's photo
Wed 09/25/13 09:05 PM
Arms and the man.

moneylow7's photo
Wed 09/25/13 08:49 PM
I think it's good I would have messaged you if you were online.

moneylow7's photo
Wed 09/25/13 08:49 PM
I think it's good I would have mailed you if you were online.

moneylow7's photo
Wed 09/25/13 08:07 PM
Depends on the help needed.
I can't help a guy who is horny. lol.

moneylow7's photo
Wed 09/25/13 07:54 PM
friends, girlfriends, half and half,Bill Cosby show.

moneylow7's photo
Wed 09/25/13 07:47 PM

Sex me

Oh my; another funny guy. laugh
happy laugh

moneylow7's photo
Wed 09/25/13 07:28 PM
Edited by moneylow7 on Wed 09/25/13 07:29 PM
I love women who wear nothing .

moneylow7's photo
Wed 09/25/13 07:21 PM

The same thing happens to me - I have no idea why?

To a lot of guys, at least to me, a woman is a woman she just has to be fun and nice.
About scammers not all young people are just as not all older women are desperate.

Previous 1