Community > Posts By > Malpatta

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 09:49 PM
i wouldn't go into this with your situation, you need fixes and people fast, and this place is not even majority human and those that are mostly are afraid of going outside their preconceived image of perfect for dates so you're unlikely to get anything

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 09:46 PM
Indian dude who'd prob have more luck just going local haha jks.

And no matter what I do, all I get is nerd. :'(

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 06:16 PM
Slick dude who could probably get laid a lot if he tried

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 08:19 PM
i try man butits gettin pretty hopeless

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 05:34 PM
american culture has less peer pressure and societal pressure forcing couples to stay together

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 05:32 PM
yuck, like even as a guy I'm not going near a woman's used undies and I don't understand this particular fetish.

I'd imagine women would find it just as repulsive.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:52 AM
dead or smth? Like can't a guy and a girl just have fun together and let it go from there rather than being pressured into making a relationship decision straight away?

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 11:04 PM
gotta define cute. I mean pay me enough and I'll make sad puppy eyes and pine at you but that's not necessarily what you mean :P

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 11:04 PM
gotta define cute. I mean pay me enough and I'll make sad puppy eyes and pine at you but that's not necessarily what you mean :P

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 09:50 PM
false

Have you ever wanted to off yourself?

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 09:42 PM
Edited by Malpatta on Wed 11/06/13 09:51 PM
alright, insider knowledge time mi amigos

When you say 'stupid' in the profile what may this refer to? (not going
to use this info at all totally just asking out of curiosity)

And before you make fun of my prof pic, yeah I know my arms are small

:'(

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 09:40 PM
yes, they are all women, can't believe I didn't notice that until now.

Though seriously, not the case, met a lot of awesome women and all were cool for different reasons

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:22 PM
oh yeah, that's how it works here now

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:20 PM
heh I don't think it was ever together really

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:15 PM
single

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:15 PM
heh, when I fall...it gets to the point where I feel happier even if I catch the scent of their perfume and stuff like that..I'm pretty retarded like that, but I also don't fall in love easily so I guess that's the tradeoff.

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:12 PM
I don't know what prompts them to say that, I keep my conversations normal because if I wanted to talk about sex I have tons of guys who talk about NOTHING but ****ing sex.

But I don't get far so maybe it's worked for these ******** which is what encourages that behavior, they wouldn't be so heavily trying if they haven't been met with some sort of encouragement/success (i hope)

Though I'm kinda more guarded about personal things, like I'm not comfy discussing how I'd like to love someone on a public forum or even to a random girl I just met

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:07 PM
I'm not considered sexually attractive haha, I make friends with decent looking girls easy but I don't think any of them actually takes me seriously as a dating prospect cuz I Look too much like a comedian or smth.

Also, didn't work out enough so I have the broad shoulders and all that but biceps too small right now :(

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 05:02 PM
Kinda got on here to find company and hey if I really click with someone let's get together cuz why the hell not?

Ironically, I've had more luck talking to women in person than on any online site so it's kind of weird and online it's too easy to miscommunicate/misrepresent yourself by accident and that's not too cool.

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 04:58 PM
the 12 year old who plays CoD all day down the street.

it might be a well disguised pedophile ploy but we'll never know for sure

Previous 1 3