Community > Posts By > Malpatta

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 09:29 PM
been in this situation---basically drink. a lot.

no photo
Tue 11/05/13 03:49 PM
I've been in the same boat man, a lot. Hell I tried to knock myself out and nearly broke (my already broken) jaw. Tried to drown myself multiple times.

Yet outward everyone thinks I'm a normal, happy dude. as in, just normal enough to say hi to but not normal enough to even be friends with, forget about dating.

But you know, we just have to make do with what we've got and apparently this life just wasn't supposed to work for me and I've sort of accepted it, I'll keep up the apperances and make meaningless connections with people who can't wait to get away from me after 15 minutes until this broken husk of a body can't take anymore and withers into the ashes.

Just keep walking the walk, there's a road that goes nowhere that we have to travel.

no photo
Mon 10/21/13 10:58 PM
heh race shouldnt be an issue but it is frequently made to be

no photo
Mon 10/21/13 09:54 PM
ll kerala...gl man

no photo
Mon 10/21/13 09:51 PM
pic is too trolly

no photo
Mon 10/21/13 09:51 PM
dude why are you on here? With a profile and pics like that you could have your way with any chick you want imo haha

no photo
Wed 10/16/13 07:26 PM
sadly, here I am lol

no photo
Wed 10/16/13 07:24 PM
haha Skyguy is the smart one here lol

no photo
Wed 10/16/13 07:23 PM
Lol...Diet Green Tea...not even sure if that exists lol.

Nastasiya, take out the first S and it'd sound Russian

no photo
Wed 10/16/13 02:54 AM
eh somewhat what texas sized said.

Though tbh given how much media and pop culture bash on people who aren't jocks/players you can see how it can be frustrating to be anything different.

no photo
Wed 10/16/13 02:20 AM
hehe try adblock.

You look like... you'd make a good James Bond or something, just something stylish about raised collars lol

no photo
Thu 10/10/13 06:48 PM
Can't seem to find a lot of people to chill with, anyone down

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 07:39 PM
haha been thinking the same thing. She likes to be playful and poke me and stuff but here's the thing, I've been in trouble for, without knowing, going out with this one girl whose apparently not so ex ex-bf ended up stalking me around campus everywhere, so yeah I love her to death but cheating on ppl is something I'd rather not do.

But thanks for the advice guys cheers, yeah at the very least she sometimes gets me free beer at the bar she works so all good :P

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 07:31 PM
Greetings people, what is upp

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 07:30 PM
Edited by Malpatta on Wed 10/09/13 07:31 PM
How're we doing ladies and gentlemen? Billie Joe Armstrong here and September just ended so I need some company

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 07:29 PM
sure just msg me whenever

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 07:28 PM
skeptical, same post in az forums lol. Bet there's everywhere hah

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 06:47 PM
oh lol that's fine, I'm perfectly fine with shutting off the 'sex' thing, as someone who doesn't always meet 'friends' it's hard for me to turn away one of the few people who does click, even if she's a hot blonde.

Sucks that there aren't more people out there who aren't taken like her.

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 02:08 AM
People don't understand the word love and what it truly means, it's not something that happens only b/w a guy and a girl or only ends up with sex.

no photo
Tue 10/08/13 06:57 PM
plenty of 'genuine' guys you have to be ready for them. So many girls my age or lower that want 'genuine' but at the same time want to love the dreamy hollywood style hero life only a douche can give them for a few years.