Community > Posts By > insatiablelesbi

insatiablelesbi's photo
Wed 03/18/15 10:33 PM
As Mikey notes, your profile is extensive, and I think that's a good thing. :D Much better than just "Hi..." and no answer to any of the questions at the bottom which I've seen a lot! lol You come across as a genuine, interesting, and interested person.

All the best on your search, hope you find what you're seeking :) <3

insatiablelesbi's photo
Tue 02/24/15 02:00 PM

how do you know if it's over or not..
. you come home and the walk in closet is empty..
.. and all your vinyl records are smashed on the floor..
... and your wall safe is empty....
. oh wait a minute... the topic is how do you know when it's over..

.ohhh.. I thought it was how do you know . when you've been robbed...

.hmm.. same thing isn't it...lol

Haha true enough!

In response to original post though, it's difficult, I guess if in your heart, or their heart, or both hearts, it's over, well, then it's over. I've been "single" for last 5 months but still feels like it isn't over, there's always that hope I guess, when you love so deeply. Wishing you the best in your healing journey <3

insatiablelesbi's photo
Tue 01/06/15 02:45 AM
Watermelons.

insatiablelesbi's photo
Sun 01/04/15 06:08 PM
Big beautiful radiant smile! :D

insatiablelesbi's photo
Sun 11/30/14 09:10 PM
Yeah, seriously? You must be joking, or are all the people around you blind?! lol Just be yourself, you'll attract who and what you're meant to. With a gorgeous smile and dazzling eyes like yours I'm sure you'll have no problem finding people to date! ;)

insatiablelesbi's photo
Sat 07/19/14 03:08 PM
Just want to share my appreciation for this work of yours, and also for the one on your profile. Your writing is quite elegant. No doubt a wonderful woman will be blessed with the expression that is you. In peace and love <3

insatiablelesbi's photo
Sat 07/19/14 02:58 PM
Shortest 3 weeks, longest over 9 years.

insatiablelesbi's photo
Sun 03/30/14 10:19 AM
Spent it in my warm fuzzy robe... mmmm, so soft

insatiablelesbi's photo
Sat 01/11/14 08:50 AM
Hi girlishLady,

I must say, in my opinion, you are far from average! You really gave us a sense of who you are and what you want, which is truly great. I loved the photos you have too, it's nice to see different perspectives of you. I think the clear description of who you are, and who you're looking for, is absolutely wonderful. I am sure that in due time you will find one who is able to meet your needs and allow you to fulfil theirs. I know you want someone close, but I think that by putting "Area in/around Nottingham, UK only please" is rather limiting. Perhaps your ideal man is located somewhere else in the World, and being open to that possibility would allow you to find each other. All the best in your search, and remember you are beautiful <3

insatiablelesbi's photo
Fri 01/03/14 09:59 AM
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Lpdon. It will get better. As much as this hurts there is a reason for it happening, even if you don't understand it. Know that the right people, situations, and opportunities will present themselves to you for your ultimate growth and fulfilment. Deep breaths, and love yourself always. <3

insatiablelesbi's photo
Fri 01/03/14 09:41 AM
Not gona lie, it is kinda creepy looking. I prefer the third one on your profile.

insatiablelesbi's photo
Sun 10/13/13 12:15 AM
Sweet story.