Community > Posts By > lepota1

lepota1's photo
Sat 06/11/16 10:10 AM
I am a virgin too ! :angel: winking

lepota1's photo
Sat 06/11/16 10:03 AM
Love doesnt hurt. Love is a rose without a single thorn...

lepota1's photo
Mon 01/25/16 07:25 AM

Love is the greatest art in the universe. It demands a man of depth,morality and virtue, as i am.
Love is about giving,sacrificing..and finding your own happiness in the happiness of others.
It has sucha transforming power,knows no limits and makes no exceptions.And when two ppl love each other,they can only bloom together. ;)

very well said @lepota1.. i guess you've been in love hahah
where'd you get these thoughts? hehe

Yes..iv been in love,broke 1000+ hearts. :P
But being in love and loving someone are two completely different,kinda opposite things. Anyone can fall in love. Kids fall in love.
But loving someone demands exceptional spiritual growth.
Im still learning about love...
Im still learning what Love ISNT..
and by doing that..one day i will realize what love really IS. :)

lepota1's photo
Mon 01/25/16 06:23 AM
Love is the greatest art in the universe. It demands a man of depth,morality and virtue, as i am.
Love is about giving,sacrificing..and finding your own happiness in the happiness of others.
It has sucha transforming power,knows no limits and makes no exceptions.And when two ppl love each other,they can only bloom together. ;)

lepota1's photo
Fri 09/04/15 07:13 AM
Sex is important,it attracts us. But LOVE is what keeps us together. :)

lepota1's photo
Mon 06/08/15 02:49 PM
To sum up..

All religions are BEAUTIFUL and PEACEFUL,and SAME ,there where they need to be the same,in their essence,in their fundamental principles.
So every religion is about LOVE and TOLERANCE.
But they are also different to certain extent.Which is beautiful and has its purpose.
Because how would we learn what is tolerance,respect..and in the end,Love..if we were all the same?
Its not similarities but exactly the differences that bring people together.And there is always a common ground..
And common ground should be Love and desire to understand each other,to learn from each other.
So religions are like a shattered mirror.Each contains a piece of truth.And only by respecting and learning from each other,we can discover the bigger truth.
True Christian will never hate a muslim,or a jew.And opposite.Actually they will hold each others hands and pray together..as iv seen that,many times.
So does religion dumbs down the ppl?
No,it only opens their hearts,teaching them to live with peace, compassion and love.

lepota1's photo
Mon 06/08/15 02:15 PM

religion ... The belief that a cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. ... Anonymousrofl rofl
Humanity does not need religion or belief in a supernatural afterlife to advance :-)

Few centuries ago,potato arrived in Russia for the first time.The only problem was that the peasants didnt know it is
necessary to use the core only,so they also ate the skin..which ofc led to poisoning.
Peasants than started blaming potato and their own state that brought it.But as soon as they realized how this
plant should be treated,potato became their favorite food.
You see in how stupid and dangerous position ppl can be brought by their own ignorance,and presumptions about the things they know nothing about.
So open your heart,look inside yourself,learn,grow..and all the Christian nonesense will make perfect sense. God Bless

lepota1's photo
Mon 06/08/15 01:45 PM
Edited by lepota1 on Mon 06/08/15 01:50 PM
Blondey111,
Sucha morality is RELATIVE.It lacks OBJECTIVITY.It lacks AUTHORITY.
It is meaningless and for all these reasons, UNSUSTAINABLE.
Capish?

lepota1's photo
Tue 05/26/15 02:31 AM
Beautiful and peaceful religion,just like Christianity . :)

lepota1's photo
Sat 05/23/15 10:26 PM
Edited by lepota1 on Sat 05/23/15 10:28 PM
Blondey111,actually i am deeply convinced that those who killed in the name of God,would also kill without God.
Because we humans,are the only cause.And the only battlefield is our heart.
So if there is any war that could be led in the name of God,than thats the war against the dark in us.winking

lepota1's photo
Thu 05/21/15 12:40 PM
Religion is like a mothers womb that gave birth to everything spiritual in this world.And society without religion is nothing but a herd of wild beasts,that although endowed with reason,is always ready to slaughter and destroy.
I dont believe we can have an advanced civilization without notions of God,souls immortality and future life.But thats just my opinion. :smile: