Community > Posts By > gloriflower

no photo
Wed 06/01/16 10:57 AM
Most of the men that contact me are anywhere from 10 - 20 years younger than myself. Men my own age rarely, if ever, message me. I guess they are too busy going after younger women.

no photo
Wed 02/18/15 12:13 PM
My cat is just plain annoying. When it gets dark he likes to throw himself into the walls and doors just to make noise. Or he will decide he wants to throw his stuffed mouse around. Also in the morning and evening he likes to go around the house crying. He won't meow like a normal cat. He has to squeak or chirp. He does these things every day of the week all year long. He is a sweetheart.

no photo
Mon 02/02/15 04:00 AM
I could tell you some stories about the Ouiji Board. Sometimes, that board scared me and other times it was informative. In my opinion, spirits talk to others through a medium. To me, a Ouiji is a form of a medium. It can channel through "good" and "bad." My sister still has her board. I've tried for years to make her get rid of it. I will never have one in my house again.

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 07:40 AM
Beautiful pictures of wolves. I was going to buy one from a non-profit zoo back in 1973 but my ex-husband didn't want it so I told the owner to give it to someone else. He sold certain species of animals so he could keep the zoo going.

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 07:34 AM
Don't mind snakes but won't own one. Can't feed them live mice. So they would starve if I owned one.

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 07:20 AM

i got an amazing pitt/rott mix named Rex. he is not my pet tho. he is my family. every single day he sits by the door and waits for me to come home work getting up only to eat or relieve himself. i once left on vacation and had my neighbor stop in to check on him and feed him and he refused to eat. after 3 days of him not eating i cut my 3 week vacation short and came home. and he was so happy he jumped on me and start whining and licking me and after he greeted me he went and ate. I love my buddy and i could never ask for a better friend/brother. it may seem weird to some but i love this Dog. if anything happened to him i know i would cry and be so sad. just thought id share and let people see how amazing animals are and that they have feelings as well. i hear people saying animals dont have feelings and that honestly irritates me. but to each his own. the experience i have shared here is proof enough that animals feel and love. thank you for reading!!

I had a pure-bred Rot. That dog would have laid his life down for me. He was my protector if anyone seemed like they would hurt me. I was going to train him to be a guard dog but I didn't have to train him he was a natural. He was a sweet and loving dog. He never hurt anyone, but if he sensed a problem he would just get in front of me and the other person. Kind of like a warning. I only saw him once get angry. He was so vicious towards this person, I know he would have killed him if he could have gotten to him. I didn't consider him vicious but he certainly was protective. His name was Spike and I miss him so much.

no photo
Fri 01/30/15 10:36 AM

this was on yahoo this morning, a pit bull/ dachshund mix... up for adaption...

http://mashable.com/2015/01/29/pitbull-dachshund-puppy/

I saw him on Yahoo. I was in Walmart and someone came in with the same bred - half pit bull and half dachshund. Must be becoming a popular bred?????

no photo
Fri 01/30/15 10:32 AM

I don't know. When I was 17 I saw an object in the sky that I had never seen before or since. It was shaped somewhat like a stingray fish, had one big red light in the belly and small green lights around the outer edges. It would move in a jerking motion and then hover. It was around 1:00 am in the morning. I was rather hoping it would land, but no. Then all of a sudden it was gone.

where did you see it at? sounds kinda cool looking, have you ever seen a pic of it that someone else took?

I saw this object in Redwood City, CA back in 1968.

no photo
Fri 01/30/15 08:15 AM
I like all animals. My favorite dog was the German Shepard but then I got my first Rottweiler. No dogs now just a crazy cat.

no photo
Fri 01/30/15 08:02 AM
My son and I rescued two cats, brother and sister, from the Humane Society. Had the boy for 14 years and his sister for 16 years. Two years ago I rescued a cat from my neighbors. They abused him so bad. He was skinny and had a leg injury. He is now fat, leg is fine, and healthy. He was diagnosed with feline HIV so he stays in the house. He is some crazy cat. The vets have told me he shouldn't live longer than 5 years, but he is almost 5 now and hasn't been sick a day since I rescued him. When he does leave me he will be buried in Napa, CA at the pet cemetery along with all of my other family pets.

no photo
Fri 01/30/15 07:27 AM
I've had many experiences where I smelled flowers, perfumes my sister or mother would wear in life, or pipe tobacco my dad smoked. I like to think they are next to me. I've had experiences where I knew what someone would say before they said it, or knew something would happen before it happened. I also had a few experiences where I would meet someone and feel we had met before though we hadn't. But we knew each others names and other things about each other.

no photo
Fri 01/30/15 06:59 AM
I don't know. When I was 17 I saw an object in the sky that I had never seen before or since. It was shaped somewhat like a stingray fish, had one big red light in the belly and small green lights around the outer edges. It would move in a jerking motion and then hover. It was around 1:00 am in the morning. I was rather hoping it would land, but no. Then all of a sudden it was gone.

no photo
Wed 03/19/14 03:36 PM
I did. Have not received a response. Will try again.

no photo
Wed 03/19/14 10:29 AM
How do I verify my email address for Mingle2 when I don't receive the email with the code. I even sent an email to the address they provided if I'm having trouble. So what do I do

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 07:56 AM

Problem is if you toss it out the window and wake up the next morning and the freaking thing is back in the room..... then thats a whole new level of crapping your pants.... freaky

Funny you should say that. One annoying thing that happened to me was I threw my Ouija board out in the trash. Next day it was back in the house. I asked my son, who was 3 at the time, if he brought it back in. He said "no." So I burned it. If it had returned again, I would have freaked.

But the first out of the ordinary thing that happened to me was I saw my first ghost at age 5.

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 06:46 AM
It can happen. Few and far but I have known two people who did find their wife or husband from a dating site. Therefore, it is possible.

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 12:17 PM
I got this from a police officer. It is not considered stalking unless there has been a relationship between the two parties (ex-husband/ex-wife, domestic partners, girlfriend/boyfriend).
Otherwise, it is considered following and anyone has the right to go where they want to go.
That being said, I have been stalked twice and followed a few times.

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 12:05 PM
My reasons for accepting jobs were different throughout my life. The one reason I turned down a job was because the hiring official (military officer) didn't have the time to give me an in-person interview. He selected me off of my job application.

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 11:11 AM
2013 was horrible in general for me, but I am hopeful that 2014 will be better.

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 11:09 AM

How do you rate the year"2013"? Good or Bad
I didn't smoke even a single cigarette through out the year, that too without taking any help of medicine!
(I was a chain smoker.)
Happy New Year to all minglers. happy

Congrats and keep it going. My son also quit in the year 2013. He also without the help of meds.

Previous 1