Community > Posts By > gloriflower

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 08:40 AM
I haven't seen it but my niece took her daughter and they both loved it.

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 08:37 AM
I'm not a fan of the show - never was, but my sister is.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 08:45 AM
I like Bones, Elementary, LV CSI, Criminal Minds, and Grim. Used to watch Dr. G but can't locate her show anymore.

Dislike all Reality shows. Except at times will take a peek at Hoarders - Buried Alive.

no photo
Thu 12/19/13 08:18 AM
How do you block the pop up messages that come up at the bottom of the screen. Some are so............ They are not emails they are pop up messages.

How do I contact a Mingle mediator to report them?

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 11:31 AM
I was looking through a magazine yesterday and came across three older women married to or going to marry younger men. 1) 53 year old woman to 21 year old man; 2) 76 year old woman to 28 year old man; and 3) 65 year old woman to under 30 year old man. Not 100% certain of the men's ages for #2 & #3 but they were under 30.

no photo
Mon 12/09/13 07:48 AM
I have had house pets my whole life, cats, birds, dogs, rabbits, turtles, etc. I'm down to only cats these days. Lost my Clyde last year and lost my Bonnie a few months back. I still have one cat which I rescued from the streets this year. He is so funny.

Anyway, I would like to open an animal rescue shelter. No matter what you are you would be welcome. But, no money - so unless I win big - won't be a reality.

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 09:43 AM
I've tried to upload a second photo but parts of it get cut off. How do I prevent this from happening?

no photo
Fri 12/06/13 08:11 AM

If I might make a point?

Where money is involved, there will be a prenup. contract. People set their own values. Each person; MAN or WOMAN; will handle money, AS THEY CHOSE. Pretty simple.

The way I feel is "what is the man's before the marriage remains his, what is the woman's before marriage remains hers," but what you obtain during the marriage belongs to the both of you or it should.

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 08:56 AM
I've dated men 15 years my junior to 15 years my senior. Right now I'm just looking for friends. I've been in Vegas for about 6 months and I only recently joined Mingle.
When I was young and even into my 50s I never found it hard to find someone to notice me. But it seems the older I get the harder it is. I'll just make my presence known and if I meet people - good for me - if not (Oh, well).

no photo
Wed 12/04/13 10:50 AM
I don't have a favorite band but on top of my list would be the Beatles, Eagles, and Alabama. I grew up on Country then in the mid-60's changed over - then in the late 80's went back to Country.

2 Next