Community > Posts By > Amoscarine

Amoscarine's photo
Fri 07/18/14 11:04 AM
5 strawberries, pancake with half of added wheat flower, add egg and olive oil, then tuna with pickle relish. Feel bad about the msg in common tuna from a can.

Amoscarine's photo
Thu 07/17/14 09:39 AM
Time-drops, they fell. Away, and there,
besides myself, I had to ask,
Being thus given a view, not advantaged or privileged,
But in seeing as valid as any other set of eyes,
This existence, to look this exterior, and then inside what i'm beside,
Transfixed, this a person, some being, an individual,
Coded for God, gene of expression, but seeking in vain,
Before damning, this sinnful hesitation, of holding back the pain,
That otherwise would of floodgates disposed and made petty,
but which present leaves strong and intact.
Like what no amount of tact can construe,
that there is a seperate me and you,
That the hurt, the coinage marker of love, be not expended,
Are you such a dragon?
Hoarding care for fear that somebody would steal your concern.
For it to sit there, when it could be spent differently,
in different figures, on this one, an i, standing next and neighbor,
A currency more precious than jewels or golden flowers
Wrapped in fine silk for the beauty long haired across the street,
When lovingness is spent and shared.

Face, what has many facets,
Sit and not run from,
Cry with the joy, and of such beauteous past for lack of currents,
A knowing not felt in the crisis rising in swelling chest, that such will pass,
First or last cry, this is not. But a final next to this i,
Tear down with me. Or, least, pocket my softs,
And don't let the world see me seeing it in me!
That would be like looking at a material thing in a mirror for its prettiness.

Amoscarine's photo
Wed 07/16/14 02:32 PM
oh, trying to get to a photo album. if this is illegal get it off of here somehow by reporting it

thanks

Amoscarine's photo
Wed 07/16/14 02:24 PM
https://www.facebook.com/william.carine.7/media_set?set=a.481804445288378.1073741830.100003764812715&type=1

Amoscarine's photo
Wed 07/16/14 10:41 AM
this last full moon, and every july/august one is very significant fr yoga and people. about 15 000 years ago the first yogi, Adiyogi, taught the first class ever to seven disciples that followed him for eighty some years waiting for that day.

Amoscarine's photo
Wed 07/16/14 10:37 AM

I once knew, what i didn't know,
that it'd be through one day, this nothing, and this was the starting piece,
that now rips me as it should,
Oh, an' i knew that it would,
hurt,
and pinch like a bad shoe,
and it tells me, that these teary eyes are glad for the going through,
this time, now past, but an in-the-past not to be lived,
again or ever, so severe is this sever,
that between a few weeks all could be formed and suddenly undone,
like the keystone removing of an Indian jewel girl dancing under the sun,
and long after it,
like this, the end of what was begun,
a fitful, ecstatic bulgin' of across the world association,
and fun. Learning about places,
and hoping, just the slightest creaking door splinter of lighted hope,
that what i did in stupidity did not condone, (noting nothing to have been done)
the drifting of my thoughts from someday becoming reality,
No, i feel in my bones that someday i'll go,
Whether heat waves will blur the sight of me by your vision,
or just some Kangaroo or other person's sight,
Anyway, it'd be my delight to breath the warmed air,
Whether or not you are there, you were the calling bird in this heating morn.

Amoscarine's photo
Tue 07/15/14 05:00 PM

Sharks have been around for 200 million years. When the human lawyer went from accepting chickens for payment 100 years ago to emptying your bank account today, he assured humankind an extra long existence.
laugh

Amoscarine's photo
Tue 07/15/14 02:36 PM

Check out Ray Kurzweil. He is a futurist that thinks, like quite a few others, that humans will be augmented with significant technology relatively soon. The next natural stage in evolution that would happen without modern society won't happen. The idea of human will change very rapidly, or it will not and will be erased. I think it is a become something now or go back to the dust moment for all humankind.

well,he definitely lives up up his name!laugh

hahahaha Yes, with all of those voice recognition and other technology devices it is suiting that he'd be pastime or entertainment. He doesn't look like he'll live forever. He doesn't look alive. Being alive is not fearing death, so if he doesn't want to die, he must already be dead. Might as well pass his time making his name.

Amoscarine's photo
Tue 07/15/14 02:32 PM

maybe people who r bad in this life get their punishment in next life and de ja vu is vry weird parallel existence maybe the ansa

reincarnation to a lower form is not punishment, it is just another opportunity to work out ones tendencies. Alive or dead, this you must do

that would actually be Transmigration!

Amoscarine's photo
Tue 07/15/14 01:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7anHtF6xN4

Amoscarine's photo
Tue 07/15/14 01:16 PM

maybe people who r bad in this life get their punishment in next life and de ja vu is vry weird parallel existence maybe the ansa

reincarnation to a lower form is not punishment, it is just another opportunity to work out ones tendencies. Alive or dead, this you must do

Amoscarine's photo
Tue 07/15/14 01:12 PM

This afternoon at work I got a feeling that someone has walked up behind me and said something. I look around and there isn't anyone with me. Nothing at all. Yet the voice is loud enough that I could here it over the roar of the equipment I was running and through my hearing protection.

My friend has that happen to her. I've never heard an audible voice. I actually smell ghosts. When I suddenly smell cigarette smoke and I'm in a closed vehicle by myself, I know my grandfather is there. I smell gardenias very strongly when my friend's grandmother is near. Sometimes I just get a sense that someone is near me. But, I've never heard a voice. One night I did feel a touch as someone held my hand. But, I was too close to sleep to say what that was for sure.

Neat, your dna is responding to their energies. What of them that is left in you is finding expression.

Amoscarine's photo
Tue 07/15/14 01:10 PM
Go on long walks. DO yoga. Get your brain going and you'll learn and replace the past faster

Amoscarine's photo
Tue 07/15/14 12:52 PM
If you want sex, get yourself together first. Become a fuller person and it will be a small part of your life and fall into its place.

Amoscarine's photo
Tue 07/15/14 12:26 PM

SOme well established people in themselves are powerful enough that their very thoughts bend reality and that is like dreaming.Everyone does this a little.

I figure i should add that i used to lucid a lot. Like hey, these are zobies and cutting them is both disgusting vand relieving, but so tiring and i just don't want the next wave. but hey, this is my dream and why am i sending another wave, then crash... a few more waves an i got the situation so that they would stay in the other rooms and i could move out of the vacant, ruined building.

Or flying and being like, man why can't i fly as well right now, what's holding me back? etc...

Now i wonder why i am not having or not recalling these dreams. they used to be so common. Al types, sex dreams, stopping time, getting super jumping powers, adventure themes, dreams which i just thought too much and was like, well, this doesn't make sense, must be a dream. Or when a long bearded man showed me a rock, and i was like talking, screaming rock, what, i must be asleep. Damn. the last dream like that i had was about a yogi mystic guy who told me indirectly to watch for a new relativity theory to be invented. I hope i was supposed to hear in on that . then again, since science is so interesting to me, it could have just been high hopes and anticipation dreaming.

Amoscarine's photo
Tue 07/15/14 12:08 PM

It keeps on happening. I'll think of, or talk about something, and soon after, it'll appear either on the tv or the radio. It always freaks me out.

You're slipping into the future, i wonder?

Amoscarine's photo
Tue 07/15/14 12:02 PM

when Freddie kruger came to visit me and I had to run across my floor after it had turned into water,,,,,,

no, I have never used drugs, and yes I Was awake,,

the mind is a powerful thing

unfortunately, the mind is such a source of turmoil for many.

Amoscarine's photo
Tue 07/15/14 05:26 AM
I don't know why forums are so filtered.

Amoscarine's photo
Mon 07/14/14 04:59 PM

alot of brussel sprouts. Then blended spinach and kale with two apples. Added a little salt and some olive oil and a tad of vinegar. poured into a large bowl and broke up some crackers over top. Has an all together weird bite. Blending brussel sprouts was a terrible ideaill
But i'll make it, i'll pull through slaphead
maybe if you roasted them first...unless youre on a raw diet...why do you blend everything? just curious...nonomy biness.

Nah, i am not only raw food, but i eat most veggies raw. I blend stuff lately because it is a decent way to eat green things. It goes down easier and takes less time than chewing everything. I eat solid food too. The next post will not be blended.
sounds very responsible. ice cream is ok in a blender, yes?

I don't ever use any, lol. Sometimes i will put in frozen fruit or veggies if i want it chilled. Maybe if you find some folks that make it from local mil or make your own. I'll use peanut butter sometimes. I don't really like peanut butter in drinks, but if i want to be bad.

Amoscarine's photo
Mon 07/14/14 03:42 PM

alot of brussel sprouts. Then blended spinach and kale with two apples. Added a little salt and some olive oil and a tad of vinegar. poured into a large bowl and broke up some crackers over top. Has an all together weird bite. Blending brussel sprouts was a terrible ideaill
But i'll make it, i'll pull through slaphead
maybe if you roasted them first...unless youre on a raw diet...why do you blend everything? just curious...nonomy biness.

Nah, i am not only raw food, but i eat most veggies raw. I blend stuff lately because it is a decent way to eat green things. It goes down easier and takes less time than chewing everything. I eat solid food too. The next post will not be blended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18