Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 11/13/22 09:35 PM
Hurricanes and sink holes are the price you pay for living in that area.

It's natural disasters no one can stop that because of global warming, people all over the world is responsible for what happened... now and the future!

no photo
Sun 11/13/22 09:19 PM
hi im seth I am a 33 year old who just moved to yuma AZ if you like my pics and profile hit me up must be in yuma do to the fact I don't have time to leave my town would love to find a good woman here must be 25 to 50 looks do not matter for the fact that if I like how you are that is my turn on my number is available for those who are serious just message me and we will go from there

be honest to yourself first,before look someone else! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Sun 11/13/22 09:17 PM
I'm looking for someone to love me for who I am ...I'm a very nice person who is willing to meet chat and date ,I'm not that kina guy who have player ambitions ...I rather be with one and spends some quality time with ..I know some women here who doesn't take any chances here but I understand the current situations today, if interested inbox me and I will reply

if you're tired being single then get married :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Sun 11/13/22 09:15 PM
:thinking: Connection connecting :wink:

Mine...all 007:joy: