Community > Posts By > rockinrita

rockinrita's photo
Sun 02/01/15 05:46 PM
yes I am real and yes there are a lot of scammers in here as well as every other dating sight my rule of thumb is if I don't meet them they aint getting anything from me!!! Happy Minglinglove

rockinrita's photo
Sat 11/22/14 12:13 AM
I get a lot of attention from younger men and when I point it out and ask what their interest is they all say they want a mature lady with no drama, I personally think they are looking for security that comes from someone older than them. I also think their is an attraction from when they had crushes on their baby sitters who were somewhat older than them, in fact I have been told this by an older man. I am hesitant to date much younger men because I do not want to keep them from experiencing having a young love and family. I hope this helps.flowerforyou

rockinrita's photo
Sat 11/08/14 03:11 PM
For torn ligaments and bone issues you need to eat foods grown in sandy soil that have silica in them spinach, lettuce, horsetail herb or go to health food store and buy brand name Silacea to help rebuild these parts in body. Gelatin also is used by the body to strengthen, bones, ligaments, teeth and nails, and hair. For hair I would recommend BLACK STRAP MOLLASSES not the cooking molasses as it has been stripped of the minerals needed. If you are diabetic I would not recommend it.

rockinrita's photo
Sat 11/08/14 03:08 PM
put a picture of you in here, if not we can assume your wife doesn't know you are in here.....

rockinrita's photo
Sat 11/08/14 03:08 PM
your profile is blank, very unappealing...closed off, afraid??? Just be honest fill in the blanks.

rockinrita's photo
Sat 11/08/14 03:05 PM
Most times when I get east Indians telling me they love me on a dating site my first egoic question is why? then my next thought would be, How can that be they decided they loved my profile? My third thought would be they must be looking to get out of their own country and come to Canada....Just some of the thoughts rolling in the deep! Love is great and Love is kind, thoughtful, with no ulterior motives, no agenda....it just is. When your heart swells with all these pure emotions and runneth over that is love. It is something intangible and elusive, precious to behold and revered.
By reading most of these posts I have come to determine people answer with their filters firmly in place, using their belief systems they were raised with. LOVE IS THE ANSWER!! Just my opinion, Namaste!

rockinrita's photo
Sun 09/28/14 06:08 PM
your profile headline says looking for someone different, not to be obtuse but everyone is unique and different from each other, what do you mean by different? As the others said talk about what you like to do, who you want to be and what you want to explore besides the woman you are seeking, you are 22 years old at an age where it is about exploring being on your own getting the confidence to say hi to the cute girl at the corner park or pub. Just go do it, seek out activities you like
gallery showings of photos , wine tastings or wall climbing if that is up your alley, good luck and like they said better photos, if you really like photography should not be that hard to find another artist to photograph you at the park etc.

rockinrita's photo
Sun 09/28/14 05:59 PM
everyone is the master of their own domain....that being said control freaks can be confused with OCD, when they have to do things the same way every time, they do not like certain things and get fidgety when it is not done their way.
Some one in here commented that the guy took control.....well everyone wants that, the guy should have a pair and decide what the date should be and he should show that he can take care of the women by buying the meal or movie on the first date! Control is like ....passive or aggressive not usually both, passive...I don't care when in reality they do, aggressive...well I don't like that and you should do it this way!! A relationship takes giving and taking on both persons part not just 1 person doing all the work and the other along for the ride. If they can not communicate then they are not really a couple. Hope this helps...just my thoughts ..47 yr old

rockinrita's photo
Wed 08/27/14 06:50 PM
you referring to all the scammers that say they live in Canada uk and America but really live in Africa and south America trying to take trusting people of all their worldly possession's?

rockinrita's photo
Wed 08/20/14 10:25 PM
Not all of us like to shop
and some of us like to do the same things you do such as fishing and camping and staring at stars and howling at the moon.

rockinrita's photo
Wed 08/20/14 10:22 PM
My uncles funeral, and before that I went to cuba in March....

rockinrita's photo
Wed 08/20/14 10:19 PM
Strep may not be fun
However I have a solution
take colloidal silver found at the health food store 1 tea spoon 3-4 times a day it kills 603 viruses parasites and viruses.

rockinrita's photo
Wed 08/20/14 10:14 PM
tats are not secrets neither is playing instruments most people can see and hear. a secret is like my step brother tried to molest me when I was a teen etc... that is a secret
\

rockinrita's photo
Tue 04/01/14 10:11 PM
Should I go to church soaker today or shouldn't I?

rockinrita's photo
Sun 12/01/13 06:56 PM
Maybe mention in your profile that you are interested in them too!! How do you get anyone to notice you...be yourself and be happy with who you are that shows and attracts them.laugh

rockinrita's photo
Tue 11/05/13 11:19 PM
Yes it is true that the reactor is pumping out major rads each day into the ocean, and talking about it is not fear mongering. My hair has been falling out twice as much in the last 3 months and I live in Alberta Canada, I know it is caused by radiation, not only from Japan but from the sun as well, we are sensitive beings and coronal output also affects us here on earth. It is not fear mongering to be informed and talk about the fallout in the air and water....they even started putting chemicals in the jet stream via airplanes to try to counter act the radiation, see chemtrails...yes they are real and yes their are such nice things in the chemtrails as barium and aluminum....So just focusing on the crap that the powers that be want you to know about is foolish do not be a sheep keep informed, or stick your head in the sand and ignore it all. Your choice.

rockinrita's photo
Fri 11/01/13 11:36 AM
Yep talking does not constitute a first date, it is talking. So all you guys out there get with the program. How do you look at a few pictures and ultimately come to the conclusion that you want to bed someone... I find that not only shallow but predator like in essence. Meet me and find out who I am then we will decide how or where the possibilities may lead.

rockinrita's photo
Fri 11/01/13 11:33 AM

Yes it does, cuddling to me is sitting close holding hands maybe an arm around my shoulders to this other guy it was him spooning me and rubbing my tummy among other things. To me that would be called heavy petting lol, I am real old-fashioned I guess. And this was just talking about it in here lol. We have not even met!

I agree with you! What guy is talking about is much more than cuddling!!

If a spoon,then no petting...that's cuddling!!

Ofcourse am a bit old fashioned too!!
I do prefer getting to know a man,in public,day time,night time-but all in public...then walk from there-not marathoning from 1st meet to bedroom, eeeeh

Ha ha ha haaaaa

rockinrita's photo
Thu 10/31/13 07:56 PM
Yes it does, cuddling to me is sitting close holding hands maybe an arm around my shoulders to this other guy it was him spooning me and rubbing my tummy among other things. To me that would be called heavy petting lol, I am real old-fashioned I guess. And this was just talking about it in here lol. We have not even met!

rockinrita's photo
Thu 10/31/13 06:56 PM
Hey I am new to the site about a week now. And I have to say the 69 behind your nic does not turn me on....it just makes me curious. Then when you want to come over to my house and mention cuddling and watching movies. I am suspicious that you are involved or married and just stepping out on your mate. I been on the receiving end of a spouse messing around on me and boy did that hurt, so no I don't want to be the other woman.
I will cuddle with the man who respects me enough to meet me in a public place, treat me like he wants to get to know me, is interested in what I think, cares enough about me to tell me what he thinks and wants to get to know me. After several dates when we both feel that spark then the physical will evolve/ Call me old fashioned but that is just who I am. I think sexy is a guy who can get down on the grass and wrestle with the dog. Someone who will hold my hand and look deep into my eyes. And yes I know that he is out there somewhere and I am willing to wait for the right one. Dating and relating...please be gentle...and write from the heart all who answer/

Previous 1