Community > Posts By > luvncali

luvncali's photo
Wed 10/30/13 02:24 PM

Gee i wonder if they leave snail tracks ?
:laughing:

rofl

Now that requires a great deal of flexibility and muscle strength. Interesting.

luvncali's photo
Wed 10/30/13 02:15 PM
Edited by luvncali on Wed 10/30/13 02:18 PM
I mean, yeah, I saw a topic asking "Did you get laid ...? How long have you been here on this site, and since you haven't, the question is plain and simple...

Would you like to....ASAP?waving

I'd truly like to see the level of boldness and honesty there is out there...I have an inquisitive and wicked nature.

luvncali's photo
Wed 10/30/13 01:51 PM
Hmmmmm...this topic has been here for a bit of time.

So, since I ventured into it, I guess I might as well admit...time-wise, take a guess....the winner gets an all expense paid trip to the dude or dudette ranch of their choice, just for the specific pleasure of knocking boots....doing the bump and grind....getting the dust off the family jewels...or however you want to put it.

I'll give you a hint as to how long.....frustrated

luvncali's photo
Tue 10/29/13 08:49 PM
WOW!! I'm all alone here...no lovin'...no being loved....Hmmmm...just like the old chat room days.

luvncali's photo
Tue 10/29/13 08:33 PM

Truer words ever spoken....... LOL
drool

...and I got her droolin' no less.....OMG!! I'se a stud online....LOL

careful you get too confident and start giving away all your secrets

in truth, truth be told, most want a deepr love than just sex (but good sex just makes a good thing...unBfrickin-lievable) :)

just wanna love an b loved :)

amen to the second sentence, dear lady....w/o a doubt...great love always goes hand in hand with one of the greatest gifts we humans have been given...our sensual nature.

yes, I love a large package on the doorstep :)

Well, you saw the photo...is that large enough? tongue2

lmaoflowerforyou

*hugs*

A hug, no less....thank you, dear lady....much appreciated, to be sure....a gentleman always appreciates a woman's attention.

luvncali's photo
Tue 10/29/13 08:24 PM

drool

in truth, truth be told, most want a deepr love than just sex (but good sex just makes a good thing...unBfrickin-lievable) :)

amen to the second sentence, dear lady....w/o a doubt...great love always goes hand in hand with one of the greatest gifts we humans have been given...our sensual nature.

yes, I love a large package on the doorstep :)

Well, you saw the photo...is that large enough? tongue2

luvncali's photo
Tue 10/29/13 08:12 PM

drool

luvncali's photo
Tue 10/29/13 07:59 PM

drool

luvncali's photo
Tue 10/29/13 07:53 PM

it may be the one and only universal truth.....we all like a good shaggin;

lol

Truer words ever spoken...

luvncali's photo
Tue 10/29/13 07:53 PM

luvncali's photo
Tue 10/29/13 03:56 PM
Why is that? Hardly worth logging in, that is?

luvncali's photo
Tue 10/29/13 01:35 PM
WOW!!! I'm so desperately wanting to answer so many of the replies to this thread...maybe later when I have the time to truly contemplate some of these answers.

Married...single...separated (legally?)...dating within separations...right....wrong...moralistically/ethically unsafe...so many ways to look at it. And yet, here we all are....longing...hurt...pretending to have so much of ourselves together...wanting so deeply to find ONE person who will insure our happiness...our peace of mind. Approaching the twilight of our years....believing we have forever to live...yet fearing our mortality. Here we all are....wishing...wanting....clinging.

When all along...all we really want is someone to whisper something kind and loving to us....to feel another body and soul next to ours...and breathe deeply of any resemblance of life's living without precautions and false interpretations of what life has...is offering.

Nuff said....back to the grind.

Y'all take care, now

luvncali's photo
Tue 10/29/13 12:04 PM
My adopted nephew and his wife are going on 3 years together now. She lived 350 miles away...they met...they commuted on weekends, both ways...they decided, what the hell, she moved in (along with 3 kids), they got marrieds last year...had a new baby this year...and I'll be damned if they're not my ace-boon-coon favorite couple. And he's 45, she's 33.

So, guess what....long distance isn't the problem. It's state of mind. Would you not agree?

luvncali's photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:51 AM
WOW!!! I will give "btvs..." props for being so bold as to ask that question. Now, BT, here are the rules. You ever notice how many women get "outed" in extramarital relations versus men? Why is that? Trust me, the ladies here know that answer, and so do you. Think about it. And for just a subtle ear-whisper to you. A married man/woman should always seek another married man/woman for relations outside of their marriage. For the ladies who will want to castrate me for such advice...it was a woman who made me aware of that little gem of advice.

luvncali's photo
Fri 10/25/13 02:13 PM

No but if I'm not too stuffed after work I plan on loving my vibe a whole lot laugh

Wow....just the vibe....cheater....use all ya got.

luvncali's photo
Fri 10/25/13 02:05 PM

Got told I was loved today and the day before and the day before that but haven't gotten laid lol. I guess that's what they mean when they say love isn't the same as sex. I don't understand a person that wouldn't have sex for ten years just because they are looking for the right guy (or girl) The right person isn't out there, just imperfect people and ya'll are letting parts of your life pass you by. My advice is if there is someone out there that is willing to get physical with you now don't pass it up because eventually there ceases to be people out there that will want to.

Amen, brother!!

luvncali's photo
Fri 10/25/13 01:45 PM
Edited by luvncali on Fri 10/25/13 01:47 PM
Well said....CDFCS and Paintecards

luvncali's photo
Thu 10/24/13 12:02 AM
Well then...by the time this gets posted, I hope you're sleeping well and good...

luvncali's photo
Wed 10/23/13 11:57 PM
Edited by luvncali on Thu 10/24/13 12:32 AM
Hahahahahahaha....now that was an original comeback, if I ever heard one...good job!

It's a good thing I can edit this....I'm rather lost here...feel like a bloody idiot.