Community > Posts By > starrsherfield

starrsherfield's photo
Sat 11/02/13 03:02 PM
thanks and yes i have made a preplan for the move...my pastor here advised me of a church that is a good church and its affiliated with the college he runs and the pastor good i heard him and i can feel the anointance..i dont have friends i just have my son and the lord...i will however surround myself with godly people and let the lord work out the rest...and i might need to give that a try about finding freinds ...habitat chapter...and thanks for the god bless u list sign up i need it like a fish needs water...lol

starrsherfield's photo
Sat 11/02/13 02:54 PM
god bless u and thanks

starrsherfield's photo
Sat 11/02/13 02:54 PM
thanks god bless u

starrsherfield's photo
Sat 11/02/13 02:52 PM

does a Disciple of Jesus really need to conquer the World,or..........

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be critical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy.

� Max Ehrmann 1927
i thank u all and i love u all in the lord may he abound in ur life....conrad i literally am in tears when i read this but by no chance did the lord allow u to see this forum it was several things that spoke to my heart that u wrote like u heard my prayer i really really really needed to hear the encouragement from all of u but this post really confirmed everything...god bless u

starrsherfield's photo
Sat 11/02/13 02:40 PM

My dad is very, very ill.
He has been for a long time.
He is holding on.
He falls daily.
Mostly while not making it to the restroom in time.
He is embarrassed.
He doesn't eat.
He won't sleep,
For fear he won't wake up.

How do I tell him, it's ok?

I know you are tired.
Dad. you did a GREAT job,
You don't have to worry.
It's ok to let go.
just affirm him that the lord did not give us a spirit of fear but of hope and a sound mind...and that to trust in the lord for whatever he has for his life...and that to be joyful because to absent from the body is to be present with the lord where there is no pain no worries and constant joy...death and natural birth are something we see once and they both are something to be joyful for...continue to encourage him but mostly pray that the lord does a work in his heart to know that its a time for everything according to thhe word read him the beattitudes...and whatever he needs get it for him assure him he not alone even when u not there to assist let him know god there...he says if u suffer with me u shall also reign with me but prayer is the best thing u can do get on ur knees and pray with him and tell him daily u love him and its ok....may the lord bless u both..

starrsherfield's photo
Wed 10/30/13 12:05 AM

People who are intolerant of other's views, no matter how wrong the views are in fact or opinion.
omg aint that the truth...now dont leave out the part where they in addition to this try to impose their beliefs into your life...and get mad when u dont....hahaha...this was the best one yet...

starrsherfield's photo
Wed 10/30/13 12:00 AM
Edited by starrsherfield on Wed 10/30/13 12:02 AM

People who post on a forum with shortened words that are generally for the purpose of texting.

sorry i just annoyed you i was trying to make my post shorter it was so long..lol...im guilty where are the cuffs i saw your response just after i posted lol..

starrsherfield's photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:57 PM
im sorry i just annoyed u my post was so long i was trying to make it shorter...lol..im guilty where are the cuffs...lol

starrsherfield's photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:57 PM
im sorry i just annoyed u my post was so long...lol..im guilty where are the cuffs...lol

starrsherfield's photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:54 PM
Gay men...read carefully before u judge what im saying....not men who are openly gay not men who are honest on what sex they prefer...but those closet or double dipping men who cant figure out if they want a mound or almond joy....this is directed towards men who have a wife or women and are secretly attracted to men have sex with men and really deep inside are GAY and hide who they are from their family and spouse it kills my soul and totally disgust me...basically FAKE PEOPLE i mean be who u are god loves us all...regardless and he the ONLY judge that matters

starrsherfield's photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:26 PM
Edited by starrsherfield on Tue 10/29/13 11:36 PM
honesty...healthy...hopeful...hardens...wealthy...capable...manners...monitor...psychic...charmer...flatten...elevate...related...concert...harmful...element...content...essence...address.clothes...

starrsherfield's photo
Tue 10/29/13 11:21 PM
happy I believe in the power of prayer so I ask right now Lord forgive us of our sins so that we can be right with you before we come to uu with our requests...Lord thanks for ur love mercy and grace for we are not worthy and thanks for being the same even when we are not...You said that when two or more are gathered in your name and make a request it shall be because there lies u within the midst....Lord I pray that u lead and guide everyone who posts to this Thread in jesus name amen....Guys I am asking for prayers also because I have a big decision to make which would require me to relocate...I am a Cpht and plan to continue to pursue my Pharm D to become a pharmacist in houston texas...I ask that u agree with me that the Lord make provisions as well as guide me in the direction is should go..I pray that he shows me favor and gives me wisdom because i will be in another city far from family my son and i where i dont know anyone...i ask that u agree for a covering over our health strenght and mind...in jesus.name amen...love u all in the lord...

starrsherfield's photo
Mon 10/28/13 07:42 AM
I like how u put that....dont say anything at all....that just shows that the person who wrote that does not know god...he rains on the just as well as the just he allows thing to happen so that in him when he brings us out we are found glory...and god does not cause anything to happen he gives a free will to make choices...so whoever started the fire will recieve their just reward...stay being positive and know...that when two or more are gathered in his name he is in the midst....and whatsoever we ask for shall be done so i touch and agree for covering over all but if lord it be ur will that it has to come to pas may u bring someone out with a changed heart towards...u...amen...hebrews eleven and six it is impossible to please god without faith so remember to stand on his word and know that he can do whatsoever u ask of him...love u in the lord god bless....