no photo
Sat 11/30/13 12:38 PM
No photo.

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 08:50 PM
Seems a little nerdy and loves comedy.

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 03:58 PM
You should upload more than two pictures and include more information about yourself.

no photo
Sun 11/24/13 11:51 AM
9 or 9.5

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 12:09 PM
You should add more pictures and list some of your interests.

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 12:02 PM
A lot of women are turned off by shirtless pictures.

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 09:05 PM
I disagree with Peachingit. You don't sound like a push-over. You profile was nice, but you should add more pictures.

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 09:01 PM

Well;
Short and to the point-which is good,since,not many a man have the patience/time to read long text!

And then,at 18,not much seriousness required either-no hurry!

Goodluck in your search!

Thank :)

no photo
Mon 11/18/13 05:32 PM

..I'm new here!!! I hope I can find the real ONE..anyone? NO scammer please. Thanks.!!!

There's no such thing as the one. There are some people who have an easier time falling in love than others, and that's about it.

So you don't believe as a christian that God hand picks someone for you or places someone in your life?

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:41 PM
Doesn't feel like there is much New Yorkers on here.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 09:45 PM

What are your guys thoughts on plastic surgery?

It very much depends on the "why" a person is considering surgery and weather the risks are warranted.

Living in Sacramento, Ca. where statistically more surgeries are done than any where else in the country supposedly I have had this conversation several times.

I truly believe there are psychological ramifications for even the most minor surgery and the best outcomes. You start tinkering with a person's body you are messing with their identity no matter how subtle. It should never be done without much forethought and high quality aftercare.

Where it is medically necessitated I can usually justify reconstructive surgery. Certainly is a quality of life issue then. And I have known being in the field I was for years of many who had spectacular results. Especially with palate and breathing issues, which has a big impact on sleep. In regards broken noses which a lot of people kind of say oh not that big a deal I would encourage a second look. Same with facial reconstruction around dentistry which is woefully under funded and causes all kinds of expensive secondary health issues.

Another is breast reduction. If someone has never had to deal with the chronic neck, back, face, and arm pain of having more "blessing" than the body structure seems to support it is hard to comprehend but I think more than justifies the cost and short term discomfort from almost every single person I know that has done it. I will say the family and ethnic backlash that some surgery patients have had to face is particularly cruel. I gained even more respect for Queen Latifa when she had her surgery and handled the merciless abuse she endure with grace and professionalism. I am hoping in at least one of her shows she addresses this issue.

I will insert here that I am diametrically opposed to surgery that is in any way done to reduce anyone's ethnic appearance. To me it smacks of the worst form of racism and self hatred. I realize prejudice exists but I really doubt looking less ethnic will ever be justified.

Which is exactly why I find trying to prevent an ageing appearance so very offensive. There is a beauty and enhancement that time puts on the body that has been pushed aside by the youth oriented culture in some circles that really misses the mark of humanity.

I do think that it is a very personal choice if a person has a difference that is what they may consider a disability. And just because their parents or society see it as either a disability or an affirmation of their family trait is not the sole factor in the determination of weather a child should have surgery. I was student association president of a school touted as the Jr. Gauladette (school for the deaf) and the issue was hotly debated and still do. To me a person seeking restoration of any senses or abilities should have that option. If they don't want it fine. I personally think some genetic markers are particularly pretty. Perhaps it is the artist in me but variety in pigmentation, the rarer the better, is something I find very alluring. Children of mixed blood are particularly beautiful to me since it seems that the higher power takes the best of both parents. I am very against anyone trying to "correct" their skin by artificial means.

Most breast reconstruction seems to be justified in my book if someone wants it. Again for body symmetry and comfort because the absence of a single breast does require what are still pretty uncomfortable, expensive, and esthetically offensive prosthesis. I truly think if men needed them the technology would have developed 50 years ago. The implant products that still make it to market are shamefully below the standard that should exist.

I am 1000% against artificial breast enhancement above the accepted norm for that body type as outright criminal malpractice and abuse of women in general. I have yet to see a woman who did not eventually have physical and mental complications and little or no avenue for many of the life threatening consequences when the people or jobs that paid for them are long gone. I think men who find this fetish appealing should have to have the same done to them as an orientation how badly they need mental health counseling.

I am for surgery in the case of trauma if the patient wants it or needs it. I have very personal experience with this and I found that while it did not erase the pain of being a victim it went a long way if helping me move to being a survivor and feeling there was justice in the world. I will say that more acceptance and less emphasis on having to erase every scar that life inflicts would be better in many instances. The perception that injury ruins life is often more the burden than the injury itself.

My feeling is no one should have to be a walking billboard for their differences. NOTHING will get me faster than someone who does not have the Good Manners to let a person make their own choices about addressing any difference regardless of the cause. I am particularly torn when People have been affected by military service, or DUI, or cancer, or one of the many things we are trying to cure who are paraded around. To me it is the supreme insult to human dignity and should totally be on their own terms. I chose when and where I wanted to be and advocate and I think every other person should have the same right weather plastic surgery or some device ect. could make them what they once were. That they are a PERSON now is what should always be front and center.

What do you think of a black or Hispanic person getting surgery on his or her nose to make it thinner not to make thin like a white person but just thinner?

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:10 PM
No.
Have you ever changed something about yourself for a love interest?

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 01:05 PM
If I was older and you got a sex change lol.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 11:59 AM

Your main pic is nice, but very dark.
You got too many pictures with other ppl in it. How are we to know who you are? And you do look very different in them, try to stick to recent pictures.
Add a bit more info about yourself, without the contradictions and try to keep it positive (I'm fed up with it, is not positive and not attractive).
Furthermore a bit on what you are looking for in a partner.

Welcome and good luck.

I agree with what she said the main picture needs better lighting and in your other pictures you look different and it makes it hard to get a good sense of what you look like. You should also add more information about you are in your profile.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:07 AM
Degrassi

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:05 AM
Please give me your opinion on my profile.

no photo
Sun 11/17/13 02:00 AM
What are your guys thoughts on plastic surgery?

Previous 1 3 4