Community > Posts By > LilithNZ67

LilithNZ67's photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:32 AM
My son is 13 & I found out earlier tonight that he's had sex with his 15 year old girlfriend & she might be pregnant. It's a situation that has serious legal ramifications, 'cos they're both under age. I'm completely lost & I don't know what to do about it.

LilithNZ67's photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:25 AM
biggrin WOW thanks for all the warm welcomes. shades

LilithNZ67's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:42 AM
Please go check out my profile page & tell me what you think of it. DON'T be shy & please be honest.

LilithNZ67's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:38 AM
I think its best to just relax, be yourself, enjoy the ride & see where the relationship takes you. DON'T force the issue, no matter how much you want the person to become your partner. The harder you push, the more likely you're gonna cause him/her to run away. Be flexible & roll with the punches. Deal honestly with relationship issues as the need arises.

LilithNZ67's photo
Thu 11/06/08 01:23 AM
waving Hello from a small town near Hastings in the Hawkes Bay area of New Zealand. I'm a 41 year old solo mother & my son is 13. I love the great outdoors, especially being in our Native forest listening to bird songs. My birthday is right on the Gemini/Cancer cusp so I get it with both barrels blazing. I'm a writer who paints pictures with words, I enjoy creating beautiful pottery & surfing the internet. flowerforyou