Community > Posts By > TexasScoundrel

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 01/27/13 02:03 PM

Key words, page titles, descriptions etc. are important for your page to show up on search engines for free traffic.

You can loose a lot of money buying adsense ads if you don't know how to use it, and there is a lot to learning that. What you want is free traffic.

There are regular marketing blog designs, some free, some cost money or individual plugins that let you optimize your pages for search engines with page titles and descriptions.

I have discovered that page titles are extremely important and that has to be IN THE CODE OF THE PAGE.

Like so: <title>Gloria Jean, Original Art</title>

If you are building a web page you can put that in the code, but blogs don't usually have a way to do that unless you have certain plugins or marketing blog designs. One I use is called Socrates.

Here is some info about Socrates: It costs money though, and you have to upload it to your server etc.

http://www.socratestheme.com/downloads/

I'm currently using Blogger by Google. I have access to the HTML code with it. So, that's a simple detail to make sure of.

I may change it over from a blog format to something less sequential after I come up with more content. But for now, since it's free and I've already got it going, this will do.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 01/27/13 01:55 PM
If you are 100% sure it will end, you should take charge of your life and be proactive. Yes, it will hurt. But, the sooner you take action, the sooner the healing will begin.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 01/27/13 01:46 PM

You could always pay a web provider like Google to list your website first on their search function, if someone searches for your subject.

I'm not sure that would do the trick or it may be too costly. What I'm doing is similar to writing cheat codes to games. I think the games themselves would be willing to pay a rate above what I'd be willing to pay.

Although, this has given me an idea.

Thanks!

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 01/27/13 01:42 PM
It's not an issue of patriotism. It's an issue of religion being forced down the throats of people that don't believe. A high school diploma is a minimum of what's needed to make a living. To deny it simply because of a disagreement of faith is ridicules.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 01/27/13 01:31 PM
I've been blogging for a while. But, it was just for kicks. Mostly I'd just rant and wasn't worried about whether anyone actually read it or not. Things have changed.

The other day an idea came to me. There is a subject I'm knowledgeable in that is very targeted at a large niche where people are hungry for information. So, I've started a second blog on this subject. I'm probably going to use Adsense for the ads. But, I know I can't earn any money unless I can generate traffic.

Is commenting on other sites and leaving a link to my blog the only way?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sat 01/26/13 11:42 PM
If a person wants to believe something, fine. But, forcing others to believe it is un-American. If you live in Arizona, let your leaders know what you think.

Arizona Republicans Propose Bill That Would Not Allow Atheists To Graduate High School

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/01/25/arizona-republicans-propose-bill-that-would-not-allow-atheists-to-graduate-high-school/

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sat 01/26/13 02:44 PM
I didn't get past the first paragraph before finding spell and grammatical mistakes. Maybe you should proof read yourself before asking for a review?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sat 01/26/13 02:36 PM
Edited by TexasScoundrel on Sat 01/26/13 02:37 PM

This site is advertise as a dating site.There are alot of looking for a friend sites out there.But this is not one of them so i am kind of confused why people use this site for that..And please dont contact me complaining about this comment....or say you got to be friends first which is simply not true.We date to become close enough to create a strong loving relationship not a friendship ,sometimes i feel people use that term to leave a doorway to get out of ralationship, and not have honor to tell the truth'''

If you're so unhappy why are you still here? Does someone have you tied to a computer in a tiny room, forcing you to send messages to people that haven't checked their profile in months ad won't ever reply? That must be hell!

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 01/24/13 12:31 PM

You are either extremely dense or you just don't comprehend the subject you are attempting to discuss... which is about what a woman knows within only a few minutes of meeting a man.

Since you don't read or comprehend my answers, I am going to give up trying to explain it because you think you already have it figured out in your mind.

I have answered your questions as plainly and honestly as possible. You are not hearing it.

I say exactly what I mean and it is not just a "bunch of words" that mean she has not decided yet. Besides I never said she has "decided" to actually have sex within a few minutes. The statement was that she knows if she wants to have sex within a few minutes. How plain is that?

A "desire" to have sex is certainly not always followed by the "decision" to have sex.

But, the question was never about desires. It was about actual sex.

Wrong. You don't even read or comprehend your own questions.
I even reposted it for you in a post above in the hope that you would actually read your own post.

I've read in this forum a number of times that women decide whether or not they want to have sex with a man within only a few seconds.

The statement did not say "whether or not they will have sex or have decided to have sex. It said whether or not the WANT to have sex.

(wants = desires)

I can't believe you are actually not getting this. frustrated

You're telling me she decides in a few seconds, but may change her mind later. I'm saying if she's changing her mind, it wasn't made up yet.

Are you serious? You aren't going to get this are you? Read this again and again until it sinks in.

She does not decide to have sex in the first few minutes, and I never said she did and your original statement never implied she did. She decides, in the first few minutes, if she might say yes or if she is attracted enough to consider saying yes.

That is what she decides in the first few minutes. (Sometimes it takes a few minutes, but maybe seconds..)

frustrated

If there's one thing I know 100% sure about women, it's that once her mind is made up, it ain't changing.

This is not always true, so you don't know as much as you think you do.

She sees a guy that turns her on. She knows within a few seconds that she WOULD have sex with him IF everything else pans out the way she likes. So, she starts getting to know him. Only after getting to know him does she actually decide whether she will or won't have sex with him.

So you do get it.

The only thing that happens in the first few seconds is she thinks "hot guy."

No, what happens in the first few MINUTES (not seconds) is she decides... mmmm.. "MAYBE OR.." "NO WAY IN HELL EVER."

Now you're telling me I don't even know what my own questions was?

I didn't ask how long it took to decide if a man is attractive. I know that happens even before she has time to think. But, this is different from wanting to have sex with him. Maybe she'd like to at that point, but it's still up in the air.

You're just arguing semantics.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Wed 01/23/13 03:39 PM

maybe Im missing the point of this....
I have an 18 yr old and 22... my girls are healthy..and thin..but Im in much better shape!
I was in shape at 18 ..because I ran track..played basketball...and a cheerleader.
Girls 18 are just that young girls. So an 18 yr old girl is gonna seem Hella in shape to a 50 yr old guy!

Yes, she will. Especially when compared to the average, 50 year old American woman. This is largely why I prefer dating young women.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Wed 01/23/13 03:24 PM

You are either extremely dense or you just don't comprehend the subject you are attempting to discuss... which is about what a woman knows within only a few minutes of meeting a man.

Since you don't read or comprehend my answers, I am going to give up trying to explain it because you think you already have it figured out in your mind.

I have answered your questions as plainly and honestly as possible. You are not hearing it.

I say exactly what I mean and it is not just a "bunch of words" that mean she has not decided yet. Besides I never said she has "decided" to actually have sex within a few minutes. The statement was that she knows if she wants to have sex within a few minutes. How plain is that?

A "desire" to have sex is certainly not always followed by the "decision" to have sex.

But, the question was never about desires. It was about actual sex.

You're telling me she decides in a few seconds, but may change her mind later. I'm saying if she's changing her mind, it wasn't made up yet. If there's one thing I know 100% sure about women, it's that once her mind is made up, it ain't changing.

She sees a guy that turns her on. She knows within a few seconds that she WOULD have sex with him IF everything else pans out the way she likes. So, she starts getting to know him. Only after getting to know him does she actually decide whether she will or won't have sex with him.

The only thing that happens in the first few seconds is she thinks "hot guy."

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/22/13 07:28 PM

Why does it have to be either or? Love them both for different reasons.

ST people can like SW and SW people can like ST. But, at some point, you gotta make a choice and that choice defines your inner geekness.

***Just in case, that was a joke***

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/22/13 04:54 PM
Yeah, the only really GOOD star wars film was Empire Strikes Back.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/22/13 04:22 PM
Which do you other geeks prefer and why?

As for myself, I'm a Star Trek fan. Star Wars is okay, but always struck me as a little childish. Star Trek is more interesting story telling IMHO.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/22/13 04:14 PM
Speaking as one that's torn into often, for the most part, bring it on. I enjoy it. If you think I'm wrong, tell me and let's debate it. Just don't turn it into a personal attack. Stay on point.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/22/13 09:35 AM

Younger men are in better shape than older guys too but that doesn't mean I am going to date a guy that has the maturity of a child just because he is in shape. Lots of older men are out of shape too but I don't expect men in their 50s to have bodies of a 19 year old man. If they treat me right; their body shape is minor to a fantastic personality.

I don't expect a 50 year old woman to be in as good a shape as a 18 your old either. But, I do expect her to be in shape for her age. Sandra Bullock is almost 50 and looks great. Women all over Europe look great. So do women in South America.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/22/13 08:47 AM

I like DRIPS. 30 yrs investing, mutual funds reap few rewards. Stocks, good stocks, yield best. just my opinion.

Sure, but my 401K is pre-tax AND the company matches 50%. So, there's an immediate return on my investment.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/22/13 08:42 AM
Here's a few other important questions to ask early;

Do you take any psychiatric medications?

Have you ever been arrested?

If you became pregnant, would you be willing to have an abortion?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 01/22/13 08:35 AM

Okay getting back to the Original post:

Texas:

I've read in this forum a number of times that women decide whether or not they want to have sex with a man within only a few seconds. If this is true, why would you want to put it off? Are you afraid he'll think poorly of you if you have sex too soon? That he won't respect you? Or is it some kind of power play/head game?

The first sentence is true!! Get that strait please. But it does not mean that just because she "wants" to have sex with a man, or thinks she might say yes, eventually, that anything has actually been DECIDED where it concerns her actions.

YOU SAID TO ME:

So, what you're actually saying is she's still undecided.

I said exactly what I mean and then you reword it into something else which is NOT what I said.

Yes, she HAS DECIDED that she might say yes. She has decided that she is attracted to the man and wants to (might) have sex with him. This does NOT mean that she has DECIDED to do it. Got it?

Now, between that first meeting, and until such time she does say "yes" to sex, the man can and often says or does something that totally screws up his chances. She changes her mind from "maybe yes" to "probably not."

A woman does NOT usually make the decision to have sex with a man in the first few moments of meeting him then follow through with it.

What happens is she simply knows, within a few minutes, whether or not she MIGHT say yes, or whether or not she would never say yes.

Therefore a woman knows. It is either "maybe" or "hell no." within the first few minutes.

So, she's decided to think about it some more. She's "decided she may have sex." A definite possibility of a firm maybe.

All this is just a bunch of words that come down to she hasn't decided yet. Which is fine. There are a lot of things to think about and she should take her time about it.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 01/21/13 04:35 PM

The myth is not busted. Your question was : "What is she waiting for?"

So you are not so concerned about what she has decided but that if she has decided Yes, then why she won't do it RIGHT NOW, ON THE FIRST DATE.

The truth is, she has decided yes or no, but the question now is "when."

Between right now and her saying "yes" there are a thousands things you can do or say that will turn her yes to a no.

BUT if she has decided NO right off the bat, you chances are slim and none of changing that to a yes.

Now, let me make sure I'm understanding what you're suggesting.

She is sure she is going to have sex with this man. 100% No question in her mind. But, she's holding off to see him sweat?

Guess what, we're back to head games.

Not quite.

When a woman meets a man she is sure she would have sex with him... she is sure that she would say "yes" under the right circumstances. This is a definite "maybe" for the man.

Between that moment and the moment of her saying "yes" there are a thousand things a man can do or say to screw that up for himself and she will change her "yes" to a "no."

BUT when a woman meets a man she is sure she would never have sex with (there is no chemistry, or he creeps her out etc.) his chances of changing her mind are slim and none no matter what he says or does.

The subject of "head games" doesn't even apply to this topic.

So, what you're actually saying is she's still undecided.

Now you're back to not getting any answers other than they're playing head games? Have you been paying attention?

And you can't expect to get responses from tons of women here. These forums aren't active enough for you to get lots and lots of answers. But, going by how active it is, you did get responses.

I've met men and knew right away that I wanted to have sex with them. I've also met men and didn't know right away.

No, we're not back to head games.

The responses I got were unclear. So, based on the information I had, I drew a conclusion. It was wrong.

Tex man, there is a philisophical theory that we have different levels of desires. The theory states that we have first-order desires and second-order desires, which are desires about desires. Let's suppose that I want to get out of bed and do something productive but I am lazy. I have two first-order desires that are in conflict here. If I have a second-order desire to want to want to get out of bed that is supposedly my true will and if it becomes a volition and I do get out of bed an act of free will has supposedly occured. I don't know if you follow me but if this is the case perhaps you can begin to understand why someone may believe that they really want to do something but not do it.

Well, it's my view that we do not have free will. We act on instincts. However, like Newton's laws of gravity, the free will hypothesis will get you by most of the time.

What I understand is that when people decide to do something, they do everything they can to do it. If a woman is looking for reasons NOT to have sex, she's undecided about it. If she was sure, she'd look for reason to do it.