Community > Posts By > TexasScoundrel

TexasScoundrel's photo
Fri 03/29/13 12:37 PM

Wesley Snipes

He was arrested and was faced up to 16 years in prison. This is a man with enough funds to hire the best tax lawyers around. If income taxes were illegal, he wouldn't have paid. But, he did.

He paid it because he was threatened with up to 16 years in prison, not because it is "legal." This is extortion. When the law is Illegal, but it is accepted and enforced anyway, there is not much one man can do, and if he tries, is is threatened and harassed, just like William J. Benson, author of a two-volume investigative report on the ratification of the 16th Amendment entitled "The Law That Never Was." He spent time in prison for alleged "tax evasion" under a law created by "congress" that they had no right to create and this was all political.

I was addressing your point about there not being debters prosons anymore. If you don't pay, they will arrest you and send you to prison.

But, why wouldn't pay? We live in a great nation and it's more than worth the small price we have to pay.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Wed 03/27/13 12:05 AM
Edited by TexasScoundrel on Wed 03/27/13 12:06 AM
Wesley Snipes

He was arrested and was faced up to 16 years in prison. This is a man with enough funds to hire the best tax lawyers around. If income taxes were illegal, he wouldn't have paid. But, he did.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 03/26/13 10:46 PM
Edited by TexasScoundrel on Tue 03/26/13 10:50 PM
Never mind.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 03/26/13 03:01 PM

Wellllll....i saw an opportunity to take the pizz and i grabbed it by the scruff of the neck. But why should it bother you?

Answering that question would be off topic.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 03/25/13 06:44 PM
Edited by TexasScoundrel on Mon 03/25/13 06:48 PM
Romeo Void, Never Say Never
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePIImGMjn_8

The Waitresses, I Know What Boys Like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X_pmHr7zW8

Timbuck 3, The Future's so Bright I Gotta Wear Shades
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UMUSxBZhjA

Al Wilson, The Snake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ZBqpEUbik

Brownsville Station, Smoking in the Boys Room
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oksTiOIuhHA

Jim Steinman, Bad for Good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jujSbje7pZA

Dexy's Midnight Runners, Come On Eileen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXLHUThBib8

The Banana Splits, The Tra La Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxhoGTq_Sms

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

One more.

Howlin Wolf, Killing Floor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGIE28q3fEA

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 01:33 PM

mixing issues again,, God allows the free will that creates a system where 'the rich live off parents labor'

He didnt mandate or create it, he allowed man to

but to each his own, we all worshp our own 'God'

and have our own understanding of justice and balance,,,

Nonsense. If god has the power to end suffering and doesn't then he is is less moral than most people. I could understand the suffering caused by one's own mistakes, but not the suffering caused by nature (god himself)or other people's crimes.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 01:18 PM

You what's even worse than abortion? What happens to babies born with their hearts on the outside of their chests that have no insurance. I used to date a nurse that witnessed these babies being laid out on stainless steel tables and left crying, alone, in the dark to die.

Babies with parents that have health insurance get surgery and go on to live healthy lives.

How about if we focus on the babies that are here now and forget about the ones that get aborted? Maybe then there will be fewer abortions.

there are plenty of issues to be concerned about,

insurance is another issue that needs to evolve

the condition you mention is very rare actually, much more rare than abortion,,,

The rarity is beside the point. There are dying babies that could saved if their moms and dads had money. Wouldn't it have been better to abort that fetus before it was born?

in my opinion, no it would not,,,

I dont believe in the kind of psychic ability that can know a childs quality of life before it is ever born,,,

Fine, but if you knew the child would only live for a few hours and die suffering?

Id rather leave life and death to God, I accept suffering as a part of life,,,

I think it's a poor god that allows the innocent to suffer.

I think its a wise God that finds the way to teach unconditional love in many different way,

including through the example of those who love the suffering, and the suffering who continue to love others,,,

Tell that to the dying babies.

Im sure God has that covered

Yeah, that's right. "You little babies have to suffer and learn unconditional love while the rich live off your parents labor. Work hard to learn little ones because you have only a few hours to live."

This kind of BS makes me want to puke. It's a cruel god you worship. And even if I thought he was real I'd still turn my back on him.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 12:31 PM

You what's even worse than abortion? What happens to babies born with their hearts on the outside of their chests that have no insurance. I used to date a nurse that witnessed these babies being laid out on stainless steel tables and left crying, alone, in the dark to die.

Babies with parents that have health insurance get surgery and go on to live healthy lives.

How about if we focus on the babies that are here now and forget about the ones that get aborted? Maybe then there will be fewer abortions.

the condition you mention is very rare actually, much more rare than abortion,,,

The rarity is beside the point. There are dying babies that could saved if their moms and dads had money. Wouldn't it have been better to abort that fetus before it was born?

I dont believe in the kind of psychic ability that can know a childs quality of life before it is ever born,,,

Fine, but if you knew the child would only live for a few hours and die suffering?

I think its a wise God that finds the way to teach unconditional love in many different way,

including through the example of those who love the suffering, and the suffering who continue to love others,,,

Tell that to the dying babies.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 12:30 PM

I think mankind allows its own suffering.

I agree. And I think we could put an end to most suffering.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 12:12 PM

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 12:07 PM

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 12:00 PM

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 11:49 AM
I would want to look because then I'd know the only thing to be afraid of. It would be like having a super power.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 11:39 AM
If you were given a chance to see your future, but all you could see was the way you were going to die, would you want to see it?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 11:31 AM

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 11:15 AM

Wouldn't it be nice if a national registry was where people wanting children and people wanting abortions could meet and the woman could give her child to the couple wanting children?

There is. I, myself, was adopted.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 11:11 AM

Does anyone remember who Jane Roe was? The Roe in Roe v Wade?

This was the name given to a drug addicted prostitute that had gotten pregnant several times and given them all up for adoption. She was not a nice person. But, she's a perfect example of why abortions need to be legal. Who wants to adopt a drug addicted baby from a prostitute? People only want to adopt cute little white babies with blue eyes. A large number of the others become wards of the state.

and what if we dont catch them inside the womb, what if the mother becomes drug addicted later on and gets them addicted, should it be legal to euthanize those babies too?

all the 'what ifs' are endless, but none diminish the harsh and rarely acceptable choice to take a human life,,,

But, abortion IS acceptable. And legal under our constitution.

Murder is a legal term and abortion outside the legal definition.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 10:56 AM
Does anyone remember who Jane Roe was? The Roe in Roe v Wade?

This was the name given to a drug addicted prostitute that had gotten pregnant several times and given them all up for adoption. She was not a nice person. But, she's a perfect example of why abortions need to be legal. Who wants to adopt a drug addicted baby from a prostitute? People only want to adopt cute little white babies with blue eyes. A large number of the others become wards of the state.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 06:32 AM
Edited by TexasScoundrel on Sun 03/24/13 06:33 AM

I'm sure they would've felt ripped off...had they known.

Was that really necessary? If so, why?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/24/13 05:46 AM
Well, it beats me what it was then.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25