Community > Posts By > TexasScoundrel

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/17/13 09:17 PM
Mutations are caused by radiation from the sun. It effects DNA and causes mutations in future offspring. So, the parents I suppose because it's their DNA that's mutated even though they don't show the effects of the mutations, they still pass it along.

Another thing that happens is half the DNA comes from the mom and half from the dad. This creates a new and unique mix for each new offspring. So, again the parents.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sat 03/16/13 02:05 PM
GENERALLY speaking, white men in the USA do not like to dance.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sat 03/16/13 02:00 PM

What was that. You think she should bring her over more often and share.

That is one option. But, having a sexual relationship with someone other than who you have agreed to be exclusive with is cheating. She should either explain her feelings to her S/O, leave the relationship or keep it to herself and never act on those feelings.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sat 03/16/13 01:51 PM

Preferable tall guy with broad shoulders
As for women,sexy tummy with wide hip

BMI is useless,my BMI is less than 18 but am average size,nit skinny

18 is a healthy BMI.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 03/14/13 03:05 PM
I prefer a slender woman. BMI between 19 and 25.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 03/14/13 05:20 AM
I like her posts and I'm sure I'd enjoy an evening with her.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 03/14/13 05:17 AM
I have helped people in the past, once I understood what happened. But, doing this is unusual for me.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 03/12/13 02:45 PM

Into every passionate relationship a little rain must fall… and when it does it can end in a fight between two angry opponents that only moments before were friends and lovers… everybody fights differently… while some don’t even fight fair, or at all... how do you handle conflicts, and emotional aggression with your partner? By screaming, throwing things, physically fighting, the silent treatment? What is your MO?

I don't argue at all anymore. If something troubles me, I decide if it's something I can put up with forever. If I can, I find a way to get past it. If I can't, I end the relationship. There's very little I can't put up with.

If she doesn't like something I do or don't do, I tell her her "there's the door." The strange thing is, they NEVER leave.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/10/13 01:21 PM

Well, nothing when your heart is in the right place... and that's the kind of relationship the woman wants too... but I've had a couple girlfriends that had guy friends with this same approach, and they always complained about not feeling really loved by the guys because they don't care enough to set boundaries... and the women want a deeper connection besides just sex and freedom... and they always ended up leaving these guys for other guys that would take their relationships to the next level... just saying...

Are these women adults? Are they able to make their own decisions and set their own boundaries? Do they have their own morals and know right from wrong? Do they not know when a man put their happiness above his own?

Or do they need a man to show them the right way to live?

These women you speak of don't sound very interesting to me. It sounds like they are too stupid to know when a man loves them.

I don't want a woman that stays with me because it's what I want from her. I want her to stay with me because it's what she wants.

What is the next level up from unconditional love?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/10/13 10:15 AM

It's my feeling that relationships follow a natural path.

I just live my life and let her come along if that's what she wants.

What she does when we're not together isn't my concern.

I don't care about any other men she may be seeing because it has nothing to do with the fun we have together.

Hi Scoundrel... I can't resist digging more deeply into your psyche, if you'll let me, plz... So here goes... I agree that relationships follow the path they are walked.. and each has an understanding about the way the other is... in this narrative, you seem to be saying that you don't have feelings for this woman, so you can take her with you, or leave her behind to enjoy her life with other men... that's cool, I get this free spirit concept... but I'm curious to know... if you do have serious feelings for a woman, and don't want to see her frolicking with other men... what would your reaction be if she tells you she's not going to respect your wishes, because she wants to continue reveling in the admiration of your male friends?

There's an old Blues song written by Willie Dixon and performed by Muddy Waters, Etta James, The Rolling Stones, Foghat and many others that I think expresses my feeling pretty well.

I don't want you to be no slave
I don't want you to work all day
I don't want you to be true
I just want to make love to you

I don't want you to wash my clothes
I don't want you to keep my home
I don't want your money too

Well I can see by the way that you switch and walk
And I can tell by the way that you baby talk
And I know by the way that you treat your man
I wanna love you baby, it's a cryin' shame

I don't want you to bake my bread
I don't want you to make my bed
I don't want you cause I'm sad and blue

gotcha... so she don't need no brain or skill to be with you, cuz all you gonna do is Fruk her... laugh they've even got human sized blow up dolls that will suffice for that, don't they? laugh yeah, my mind went there... I stepped in it... you led me there and I did drink... laugh

That's always where women go when I talk about this. But, this IS NOT what I'm saying.

What's more loving and giving than giving someone their freedom? Than leaving them alone when they want to be left alone? I ask for nothing in a relationship except that when we're together, we enjoy it. Why would I screw that up by making rules and demands?

If she loves me and wants to be with me, she won't care about others. If she cannot stop thinking about others, then I'm happy to share in the small part she's willing to give me. Does that mean I love her any less? I don't think so.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/10/13 04:52 AM
The happiest marriage I personally know that woman hates making any kind of decision. She prefers to default The man, prefers being in control and like taking charge. But, I wouldn't say he "dominates" her. The point is, this relationship works very well for the two of them. She is happy in her submissive role. It takes all kinds to make a world.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/10/13 04:43 AM
I thought something was eating my brain.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sun 03/10/13 04:39 AM

It's my feeling that relationships follow a natural path.

I just live my life and let her come along if that's what she wants.

What she does when we're not together isn't my concern.

I don't care about any other men she may be seeing because it has nothing to do with the fun we have together.

Hi Scoundrel... I can't resist digging more deeply into your psyche, if you'll let me, plz... So here goes... I agree that relationships follow the path they are walked.. and each has an understanding about the way the other is... in this narrative, you seem to be saying that you don't have feelings for this woman, so you can take her with you, or leave her behind to enjoy her life with other men... that's cool, I get this free spirit concept... but I'm curious to know... if you do have serious feelings for a woman, and don't want to see her frolicking with other men... what would your reaction be if she tells you she's not going to respect your wishes, because she wants to continue reveling in the admiration of your male friends?

There's an old Blues song written by Willie Dixon and performed by Muddy Waters, Etta James, The Rolling Stones, Foghat and many others that I think expresses my feeling pretty well.

I don't want you to be no slave
I don't want you to work all day
I don't want you to be true

I don't want you to wash my clothes
I don't want you to keep my home
I don't want your money too

Well I can see by the way that you switch and walk
And I can tell by the way that you baby talk
And I know by the way that you treat your man
I wanna love you baby, it's a cryin' shame

I don't want you to bake my bread
I don't want you to make my bed
I don't want you cause I'm sad and blue

TexasScoundrel's photo
Sat 03/09/13 04:04 AM
It's my feeling that relationships follow a natural path. If a woman enjoys the time she spends with me more than she does with others, she'll naturally want to spend more time with me. If she starts finding me tedious, she'll naturally spend less time with me and it goes both ways.

However, I don't go out of my way to plan all kinds of exciting things for us to do together. I just live my life and let her come along if that's what she wants.

What she does when we're not together isn't my concern. I don't care about any other men she may be seeing because it has nothing to do with the fun we have together. Fretting over that kind of thing just adds stress to your life. And who needs more of that?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 03/07/13 06:26 AM
Edited by TexasScoundrel on Thu 03/07/13 06:37 AM
I'm thinking that I'm not responsible for the problems of someone else. If she has an addiction to whatever, and I can indulge myself without becoming addicted, it shouldn't stop me. I'm not her therapist and her addiction has nothing to do with me. If she needs help, there are places to go for it. I'm not forcing her to do anything.

I agree that there are a large number of people that use sex addiction as an excuse for cheating, I've also seen real sex addicts. I've seen men that simply must have sex in any way they can. I've seen them pay money to toothless crack whores because she's all they could find. I've seen them risk their own health and livelihood for a few minutes of pleasure. It's as bad as any homeless junkie.

Non-addicts don't do this kind of thing.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Thu 03/07/13 06:17 AM

When partners are mature and caring and considerate of each other no one has to resort to nagging....All of this "nagging stuff" reminds me of the old "Dagwood/Blondie" cartoon strip...It all seems so "old-school" to me...Hard to believe that couples still play this kind of "stuff" out today...It's the old "battle of the sexes" played out in modern relationships. And it never leads to happiness or closeness or anything "good.".. It's an ongoing war and battle that leads to divorce court or eventual "break-ups" or years and years of misery...Everything doesn't have to be a "contest of wills" or a "do or die competition."...In mature and healthy relationships couples work together to make decisions and get work done as "team-players.".. Their relationship doesn't involve silly (kid-like) "power-struggles" or games etc.

I agree with you 100%. This is why I never ask anything of my partner other than we enjoy the time we spend together. But, I've yet to meet a woman that didn't insist I do things beyond that. She wants not only a lover, but also a general handyman. If she demands extra duties of me I should get something in return from her. Something I want. So, we have to negotiate and compromise. Each of us agree to do things we don't want to do to please the other. I think this is a poor substitute for happiness.

Why not just take care of the things she finds important and let me do the same? Then there's no nagging or drama and everything gets done in a timely manner.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Wed 03/06/13 11:48 PM
I think the best solution would simply to have installed the shelf yourself in the first place and never asked him at all. However, since he wasn't working, he should have been kicked him out for not pulling his weight, not nagged.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Wed 03/06/13 09:24 PM

nagging is a lazy word .if you being asked something or too do something then its probably a real concern for your partner to get a reply or a shelf hanged a door mended. or she may just need some extra tenderness because she has had a really stressfull day ,to ingnore her and call it nagging is just being neglectfull of your partners feelings and or needs ..

Hold on there. Aren't men and women supposed to be equal? Why can't she hang her own shelf or mend her own door or spend some of HER money to hire a carpenter?

If these things are important to her, she needs to take care of them herself. That's what men do.

In my case; the man was living with me and he volunteered to do some things around the house. I don't mind doing things myself but if a guy offers to do something; then shouldn't he keep his promise? Why should he sit in my house and do nothing while I do all the work and then expect sex as well. I believe in equality but not in being taken advantage of. Incidentally; when I do things for myself men whine that they feel useless, not needed, and less of a man because they can't do anything for me. Seems I am damned if I do and damned if I don't.

Did he have a job? Was he contributing to the household funds? If not, then you have every right to "nag" him about doing things. But, if he said he'd do something and hasn't gotten to by the time you think he should have, don't nag, just do it yourself.

If men don't like your independence, it's because they want you under their thumb. They want to have something to hold over you. I don't think that's the kind of man you'd want to be involved with anyway.

Actually; no he wasn't working and no he wasn't contributing to the household funds. However even if he was; he still could help with household chores as he is living there and contributes to the mess of the house. I am not his maid and cook. Are you saying that if he is contributing to half the bills that he shouldn't help with household chores as well? Also, why did he volunteer to do a job if he had no intention of doing it? I waited three weeks; asked him once after waiting for two weeks(apparently that is nagging according to him) did it myself; then he got mad; started yelling at me and said he was going to do it and I shouldn't have done it. This made him feel useless as a man. I have read pages and pages of men on this site saying they want to be needed and there way of being needed is doing things for women. When a woman does things for herself; it hurts his ego and he feels less like a man. Its silly to me but that seems to be the way of the world.

First of all, if you were working and supporting him, he should have been doing ALL the household chores as well as taking care of a god part of your personal needs like laundry.

Second, if both partners contribute equally to household funds, then both should be cleaning up after themselves. But, neither should be asking the other to do extra duty. I don't know about you, but cleaning up after myself doesn't normally include hanging selves of fixing doors.

Maybe some men do feel that way. I've never heard of it, but I don't have your perspective. The only thing I ever wanted from a woman is for her to acknowledge and appreciate that I do work hard and am tired when I come home. It sounds like you've never dated a man, only boys.

If the thing he did required a new shelf, there would be a new shelf. Since he doesn't need one it's easy for it to slip his mind. However, because the job isn't done when you want it done doesn't mean he never planned on doing it. So yes, you were nagging him. And no, he should not have gotten pi$$ed when you did it yourself.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Wed 03/06/13 09:04 PM
I'm definitely cynical.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Wed 03/06/13 04:39 PM
I never worry if her folks will like me or not. It's like meeting any stranger. Make eye contact, firm handshake, smile and pay attention to what's being said and respond appropriately.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25