Community > Posts By > TexasScoundrel

TexasScoundrel's photo
Wed 03/06/13 04:33 PM

nagging is a lazy word .if you being asked something or too do something then its probably a real concern for your partner to get a reply or a shelf hanged a door mended. or she may just need some extra tenderness because she has had a really stressfull day ,to ingnore her and call it nagging is just being neglectfull of your partners feelings and or needs ..

Hold on there. Aren't men and women supposed to be equal? Why can't she hang her own shelf or mend her own door or spend some of HER money to hire a carpenter?

If these things are important to her, she needs to take care of them herself. That's what men do.

In my case; the man was living with me and he volunteered to do some things around the house. I don't mind doing things myself but if a guy offers to do something; then shouldn't he keep his promise? Why should he sit in my house and do nothing while I do all the work and then expect sex as well. I believe in equality but not in being taken advantage of. Incidentally; when I do things for myself men whine that they feel useless, not needed, and less of a man because they can't do anything for me. Seems I am damned if I do and damned if I don't.

Did he have a job? Was he contributing to the household funds? If not, then you have every right to "nag" him about doing things. But, if he said he'd do something and hasn't gotten to by the time you think he should have, don't nag, just do it yourself.

If men don't like your independence, it's because they want you under their thumb. They want to have something to hold over you. I don't think that's the kind of man you'd want to be involved with anyway.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Wed 03/06/13 07:40 AM

nagging is a lazy word .if you being asked something or too do something then its probably a real concern for your partner to get a reply or a shelf hanged a door mended. or she may just need some extra tenderness because she has had a really stressfull day ,to ingnore her and call it nagging is just being neglectfull of your partners feelings and or needs ..

Hold on there. Aren't men and women supposed to be equal? Why can't she hang her own shelf or mend her own door or spend some of HER money to hire a carpenter?

If these things are important to her, she needs to take care of them herself. That's what men do.
I don't think anyone should "use" or take advantage of someone else...I don't want to play this out in married life either...It always leads to resentment and "pay-backs." (And maybe even divorce court!)...I think everyone should be treated with courtesy and dignity and respect at all times. This is the only way to create a happy and lasting relationship.

I agree with you. However, that doesn't mean I should have to fix all the things she thinks needs fixing. Especially if I never use them. If she wants a shelf, she can hang it herself. If her car needs an oil change she can do it herself or pay someone to do the job.

I ask NOTHING from a woman in a relationship except sex a couple of times a week and she takes at least as much pleasure from that as I do. So, I don't see any reason I should be asked to do anything more. She's a grown up and can take care of herself. We're EQUAL, right?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Wed 03/06/13 12:47 AM

Be who you are, but also be honest and loyal to the ones you care about. Is your question about cheating because your into two people?

but wouldnt it be truly consder cheating if she was fooling around with a man....

she fooling around with a woman.. i would think thats a huge differnce

but yet i do agree that you need to be open and honest with this guy

Of course it's cheating. She's having sex with someone other than her significant other. She should either explain her feelings to her man and let him know the two of them are not mutually exclusive or stop having sex outside the relationship.

Personally, I think for the OP, the former is the best option.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Wed 03/06/13 12:34 AM

TexasScoundrel's photo
Wed 03/06/13 12:24 AM

Honestly guys. Will never miss a day for being hungover. But the amount of days i miss cause there is a random beautiful girl in my bed that i just aint done wooin yet is amazing

You sir do not have things in perspective and may have a sexual addiction yourself. Nothing comes before your income.

Or maybe you get laid so infrequently you must take advantage of it when a woman finally does say yes to you. Kick her to the curb and if she doesn't like it, find another. Women are not an endangered species.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 03/05/13 04:08 PM
I always thought the American dream meant a truly classless society where everyone is equal. No, I'm not living it.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 03/05/13 10:53 AM
Maybe the OP should consider a move to Utah?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 03/05/13 10:50 AM

I wounder how living spaces without yard work would effect this study. If you live in a condo you hardly have a yard to maintain. And personally I love cooking, if you think slicing up a piece of meat and cooking it into submission is unmanly you and I are just going to have to agree to disagree.

I'm not making any judgements. However, I'm sure we can agree that cooking is traditionally a woman's role.

Having said that, I do all my own cooking and cleaning and car maintenance. But, I never do yard work.

But, this isn't about you and I. It's a study that found that men that help their wives out with house work have sex less often than men that do not. Let's try to stick to the point, shall we?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 03/05/13 10:33 AM
It is a lot of assuming. That's because I'm interested in the ethics, not the other issues people keep bringing up to not have sex, like monogamy and STDs. These things are off topic and beside the point.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 03/05/13 10:13 AM
This should be a fun discussion.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/housework-sex-married-men-article-1.1251047

It appears that helping around the house isn't to a man's benefit.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 03/05/13 10:07 AM

I'm a little confused. Are you looking for a female for the two of you or is she just for him?
nice picture !!! Lol

She wants a girlfriend for herself but her husband wants a girlfriend also ...
Real complex situation ,they should just choose one girl and share her
...marriages these days smh

In the kink community women like this are referred to as "unicorns" because they are so difficult to find.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 03/05/13 10:01 AM
Edited by TexasScoundrel on Tue 03/05/13 10:04 AM
Double post.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Tue 03/05/13 10:00 AM
You guys are missing the point. Suppose you weren't interested in a relationship beyond sexual and the addicted person had a clean bill of health from a doctor.

Now, you've found someone willing to give you what you're looking for without insisting on more. Once you've learned that person has a problem, do you still engage in coitus with them?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:45 PM
Edited by TexasScoundrel on Mon 03/04/13 05:47 PM
I have a friend that married a wealthy woman. She went as for as buying him a full service motorcycle shop.

Another friend is a very talented musician, but isn't able to earn his own living. He's been through several sugar mamas over the years.

I also know a man that married a mature woman immigrant that needed a husband to stay in this country. She paid him to be her husband until she got permanent status.

But, I've never heard of a woman spending her husband's income on her boy.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:40 PM
I'm a little confused. Are you looking for a female for the two of you or is she just for him?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:17 PM

it'a that persons problem, right? A personal issue, But, I suppose I'd be taking advantage of her addiction.

If she was addicted to giving away money, I don't think I'd take it.

Tx, it's an interesting subject but most men wouldn't see it as a problem. Most would even like to help, do what they could to help out.

Most men's dream...a sex addiction!!!

Yeah, most guys would. But, I'm not asking what most guys would do, I,m about the ethics of doing it.

I guess it's sort of like someone offering cheesecake to a person with a food addiction. A person's mom may do that.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 03/04/13 08:10 AM
Sorry about all the extar posts. I have a strange internet connection in my current location.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 03/04/13 07:05 AM
it is that persons problem, right? But, I suppose I'd be taking advantage her her addiction.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 03/04/13 06:56 AM
it is that persons problem, right? But, I suppose I'd be taking advantage her her addiction.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 03/04/13 06:56 AM

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25