Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:19 AM
its okay... everyone is scared hon.. EVERYONE ;p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:19 AM

Depends on the movie.
If I had seen the movie "The Kite Runner" first, I would not have read the book.

I saw the movie "Planet of The Apes" and read the book after. The book was superior to the movie.

was the kite runner good????

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:01 PM

LOL naw i want nothin from him now. a hi hows it goin whats up would have been nice ya know.. like how we used to be.. as friends who talked and were cool with each other..

but ya know.. when you cold shoulder someone ... you can't be shocked when they obliterate you from their life.
devil yes he no be shocked when he getz obliteratedpitchfork

LOL VERY TRUE!!!

why be surprised later when i turn and say "you're dead to me.."

:p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:00 PM
its herb.

people smoke it.

i honestly don't care.

LOL

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:59 PM
it doesn't matter how we started out as creatures of this earth.

we are OMNIVORES.

it is a world of eat or be eaten and what you're striving for is a utopia we are nowhere near achieving.

plus i freakin love chorizo. :p

you know what we can do .. so save the animals... start butchering and eating each other. i mean it would solve so many problems we are having..

cannibalism is the way to gO!!!

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:53 PM

:cry: bobbysock not want to talk to mirrormirror:cry: waaahtears waaahtears

omg

((((((HUGS))))))

;p gawd mirrormirror lol not you silly. :p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:52 PM
LOL naw i want nothin from him now. a hi hows it goin whats up would have been nice ya know.. like how we used to be.. as friends who talked and were cool with each other..

but ya know.. when you cold shoulder someone ... you can't be shocked when they obliterate you from their life.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:48 PM
just took my best friends to a matinee this morning to check this out :p they LOOOOOOVED IT!!!

:p thats twice for me.. :p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:47 PM
so when you find out a movie or show is based on a novel, do you go out and buy the novel?

I usually catch a book before its adapted for screen in any way but sometimes i won't and i'll buy the book to see the differences... compare which i like more.. and sometimes.. just sometimes.. the screen is better to me.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:46 PM

i read the first two and then faded out. its been months and last night i went looking for the third one and cant find it in b&n. I dont like the cop much nor do i want to know his story but i'm crazy anal about reading series in succession so in order to get to the others i have to force myself past him.

but i loved zhadists story. its the only reason why i started reading the series.

Ya know, I felt the same way at first about Butch. And I also have to read a series in order. But I was majorly surprised at how good his book was and ended up liking him as a character much more afterwards. Plus additional subplots are revealed in that book that are pretty awesome too. I would reccommend that you go ahead and read his book too.

Z is by far one of my favoite brothers--if not #1 he's neck and neck with V at least.

Yeah I'll ask a girl i know who owns it if i can read it but i don't want to put cash into that book unless i know i'll like it and it has a re-read value for me. :p i've done that before. :p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:44 PM
so i felt the need to mention how crappy it is for someone to suddenly disappear out of your life becuase they start seeing someone else without even an explination.

I just want to say that you suck for being a coward of a friend and do me a favor, don't contact me ever.. since that already the path you've chosen stick to it.

okay. i feel better.

its amazing how you know they aren't dead becuase you see the evidence online but they don't talk to you anymore .... its like "i was only your friend when i was lonely and unwanted. but now that i'm gettin laid, you're no longer needed for conversation"

wow. i'm ranting tonight!

LOL

okay seriously.. i'm done.

ps.. real friends don't just mentally die on you.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:44 PM
you guys are fantastic thanks alog

and gossip hon.. i wish my mom were more like you. she's a dictator sadly...

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:09 PM
okay so i have an interview in santa monica on monday. i live like an hour and a half away.

1. get job.

2. find place to live like yesterday.

3. learn metro/bus system of LA.

4. make #3, #1.

5. Pray to god that my overbearing mother doesn't find a way to stop me.

This is the game plan for my immediate life.

Any suggestions as to how i'm supposed to accomplish this?

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:55 PM
One of the most well written books I've ever read...

Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey.
"This brilliant and daring debut... catapults Carey immediately into the top rank of fantasy novelists.... an assured and magnificent book that will appeal to both male and female readers." - Publishers Weekly (starred review)

and anything by Chuck Palahniuk seriously... man wrote

fight club

pygmy

stranger than fiction

choke

all brilliant books!

he's gritty and strong and very very unforgiving with his writing. I absolutely love it.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:28 PM
my instincts are amazing. i trust them implicitly.

like when that one guy who took me out on our first date then peed behind a tree... yeah.. red flag alert for the instincts. : p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:25 PM
oohhhh wow thats understandable. my whole family is into the latin side of FUTBOL!

so yeah... mexico, argentina, brazil, so on.

I understand.

if it will make you feel any better... the US is obsessed with their movie stars instead of their sports. :p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:23 PM
LOL i totally thought this was about something else. :p

pitchfork :banana:

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 10/05/09 10:33 PM
i like chocolate milk. ;p

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 10/05/09 10:27 PM
no i missed it. but then oprah scares the crap out of me. i avoid her like the plague.

Rockmybobbysocks's photo
Mon 10/05/09 02:59 PM
so I know a guy who thinks he knows everything when it comes to conspiracies and such..

and he doesn't.. sadly he's lacking a lot of info so every time I talk to him... I rile him up like crazy until he's practically screaming at me.. :p

I swear its too funny and yet I have no idea why he keeps callin me :p

people... if you're going to spout off about anything.. know your subject first :p because I sure do enjoy watching people turn red. :p

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25