nlas's photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:30 PM

smitten Who do you turn to, when your life falls apart?smitten

Herb Green always has the answers.

I second that

nlas's photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:25 PM
Okay I can play that game too.

What was Hitlers reason for wanting to kill all the Jews?

nlas's photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:17 PM
Hamas fires rockets into Israel because they want to push Israel into the sea. Hamas is a terorist organization. The reasonable faction of Palestinian government is actually at peace with Israel. It's called Fatah, perhaps you've heard of it?

The Gazans made a huge mistake voting a government that doesn't want peace into power. THAT is what this current conflict is about. How do you negotiate with someone who wants you dead? Explain that to me.

nlas's photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:14 PM
Please tell me there are people on here that know about THE MAN that is Sam Beam!!!

If you haven't heard, I highly recommend it. Especially if you like acoustic, folk, or just beautiful music

nlas's photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:06 PM

Would you like more examples of Israeli atrocities?
I have hundreds in mind!

Oh okay, so Israel is the only one who sheds blood? Right

Hamas is a peace loving organization that wants nothing more than to live peacfully with the Jews. They LOVE Jews. Those are rockets of LOVE!!!

nlas's photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:02 PM
Heya

nlas's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:57 PM
Really? you were somehow able to determine that I can't tell the difference between fact and fiction? Wow, that's pretty amazing.

Now, I have yet to make a stance on the subject for one. I'm just calling you out for your blantant bias against Israel as evidence by your multiple threads. You don't even care know anything else other than "Israel= murderers!!!"

Try looking at things from a different perspective. No one's denying that Israel has done some terrible things...but seriously. You honestly think the Jews just came in one day and killed all the palestinians? Get a clue brother, stop listening to people who would love nothing more than for all the Jews in the world to burn in hell for eternity

nlas's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:41 PM
Really? What makes it a legitimate source? Do you believe everything you read on the internet? Obviously so

nlas's photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:39 PM
Okay...so you know everything you know from internet sources found on google. Wow...you're a ****ing genious.

I think it is you who needs to brush up on some history. And you actually think the BBC and certain other "sources" aren't biased? You're the naive one buddy.

Try looking at both sides of the story, then maybe you wouldn't be so candid as to actually compare Israel to the nazi's.

Extremely insulting.

nlas's photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:16 PM
I would say yes.

However I would like to know what it actually feels like for someone to love me "too much". It's a completely foreign concept............

nlas's photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:14 PM
Many times.

Okay maybe every time. I have wicked bad luck

nlas's photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:11 PM
Why not? I mean come on...who WOULDN'T want to see me nude? Why be stingy??? Spread the love baby

nlas's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:44 AM
Well I do hope so. That would fit quite nicely, I should say. lol

nlas's photo
Wed 12/24/08 09:34 AM
No, but maybe you're not thinking about the situation possibly being reversed

nlas's photo
Wed 12/24/08 08:44 AM
No one quite understood

nlas's photo
Wed 12/24/08 08:43 AM
ugly reject huh?

i wonder what the qualifications are....maybe i should apply

nlas's photo
Wed 12/24/08 08:39 AM
Anything made my Fort Collins Brewery. I love that micro

As for big names, I'm a Bass man.

nlas's photo
Wed 12/24/08 08:38 AM
you might think so, but i'm willing to bet your male friend had a romantic interest in you at some point. it's just the nature of man

nlas's photo
Wed 12/24/08 08:28 AM
You gals might think it's actually possible, but I assure you it's not.

I've been in this situation many times...have we learned nothing from "When Harry Met Sally"?

I mean, what's the real difference between a best friend and a romantic relationship? Sex