Community > Posts By > nlas

nlas's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:25 PM
Kind, loving. Someone who knows my faults, but it's okay.

Intelligent. Respect for the arts.

nlas's photo
Wed 12/17/08 05:22 PM
holes

nlas's photo
Wed 12/17/08 05:18 PM
"I love you...like a brother"

"I just want to be friends"

Honestly, after the amount of time I've had this said to me I would rather have her spit in my face and call me disgusting.

nlas's photo
Sat 12/13/08 12:41 PM
Well then. I just figured out that my ex girlfriend and my ex best friend just got engaged. 9 days before my highly anticipated 21st birthday. Woo freakin' hoo.

nlas's photo
Thu 12/11/08 09:31 PM
Hey there. Nice to meet you...kinda sorta. heh

nlas's photo
Thu 12/11/08 07:31 PM

Welcome to the madhouse that is Mingle drinker

You've been here a few months & have only made 3 posts? Join in the forums more & you'll be sure to meet some great people.
Best of luck to you drinks

Heh yeah...I hope so.

Thanks

nlas's photo
Thu 12/11/08 07:30 PM
Heya :)

nlas's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:47 PM
Thanks for the welcome. :)

nlas's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:46 PM
Fever Dream by Iron & Wine

nlas's photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:33 PM
Well I'm not exactly brand new. I've been a member for a few months now, although I haven't really had much success.I'm willing to just blame it on the fact that I don't really have any good pictures of myself, heh.

I guess you can say I'm kind of a sentimental person. My emotions are very important to nearly everything in my life. I'm suffering with a pretty decent bout of depression, although things are slowly starting to get better.

I'd really just like to find someone to be close with. I've been alone for the majority of my life. I can't stand the loneliness anymore. I have made many friends over the years, and everyone generally seems to think i'm a really great guy. But for whatever reason, I just have been hit with an extremely long strand of bad luck. Wrong time, wrong place. Right person, wrong time. Etc...etc.

I'm a very open person. I've never been shy to express anything...I think that would be part of why people like me. I'm not hard to understand, you either like me or you hate me. Enough said.

Just hoping to meet someone who can love me in the way I would surely love them. For once...

-Neil

1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next