nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:45 AM
moldy bread and cigarette butts

nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:40 AM

I think the slang term is "emo"...

From Dictionary of playground slang....

emo n.

"In many ways a 'would-be Goth' without the balls to cut themselves totally off from society. Descriptor for someone who is 'into' 'emotional music' and/or is an 'emotional' sort of person... i.e. introverted... and depressing to be with for anyone who isn't also an emo."

Life is pain! Stupid conformists. lol:tongue:

nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:38 AM

Think of it like this....they all ready are a huge turn off because they are fugly.

and you are adonis?

you know, i've got to laugh (and poke) at the guys, and the gals, who think that they are so above someone else, so much better looking, or smarter, or whatever, than someone else, that they can shoot down another who doesn't measure up (in their own eyes)

these so-called unattractive ones are WAY more attractive than those types.

Hear hear! drinker

nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:37 AM
1. The Rain Song -Led Zep
2. Us & Them- Pink Floyd
3. Something in the Air- Thunderclap

nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:33 AM
Goooooolllldd FFFiiinnngeeerr!!

nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:31 AM
My first kiss ever was with a Cuban girl. Since I'm half Lithuanian half middle eastern, I don't think I've ever had a "regular" kiss if you get my meaning. lol

nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:28 AM
Welcome! I only hope you have better luck than I. lol

nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:25 AM

Breaking up is a little harsh don't you think? Someone who is suicidal is in serious need of emotional support. What do you think a break up on top of everything else is going to seem?

People with depression need to be reassured that they are loved. I know first hand

When i read the OP, i didnt take it as breaking up with someone because of their mental health, and i think u have to be really careful that u dont lead someone on if u feel its not working, u will only make matters worse by prolonging the situation, and the longer u r with them, the harder it is for them when u do come to break up.

U cant stay with a person out of fear or pity, and u r doing them no favors either. My ex had always suffered depression, long before i met him, he was also a self harmer, so i was well aware of his condition when i got together with him, so it was NOT his mental health that broke our relationship. As i say, we can still be there for a person, and still care about them without the complications of being in a relationship.

That I can understand. I just don't get why someone would want to break up with someone just because they are suffering from depression.

Because...after a while, they drag you down...and thats not a good relationship

That can be true. I just can't see myself doing that. For one I usually care too much.And another...I know exactly what that person is feeling. I've thought about killing myself many times in my life.

nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:22 AM
Thanks. I wrote this about 6 months ago, i think

nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:15 AM

Breaking up is a little harsh don't you think? Someone who is suicidal is in serious need of emotional support. What do you think a break up on top of everything else is going to seem?

People with depression need to be reassured that they are loved. I know first hand

When i read the OP, i didnt take it as breaking up with someone because of their mental health, and i think u have to be really careful that u dont lead someone on if u feel its not working, u will only make matters worse by prolonging the situation, and the longer u r with them, the harder it is for them when u do come to break up.

U cant stay with a person out of fear or pity, and u r doing them no favors either. My ex had always suffered depression, long before i met him, he was also a self harmer, so i was well aware of his condition when i got together with him, so it was NOT his mental health that broke our relationship. As i say, we can still be there for a person, and still care about them without the complications of being in a relationship.

That I can understand. I just don't get why someone would want to break up with someone just because they are suffering from depression.

nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:07 AM

It's all about the original Iron Chef.

That intro...oh the biting of the pepper!! Classic.

The commentary was an easy target for jokes too.

Absolutely! The pepper part gets me every time..lol...The commentary...It always cracked me up too. I miss it! Shame on Food Network for not showing it anymore! At least I still get to see Morimoto on Iron Chef America..He was always my favorite anyway (well him and Sakai)

lol oh yeah. Quality.

You should check to see if you have a channel called FLN(fine living network). They show reruns of the original Iron Chef everyday. Pretty awesome drinker

nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:04 AM

nlas's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:54 AM
Well..seems like i'm going to have some pretty mixed support here....

nlas's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:32 PM
Well then, allow me to join your misery and we can be miserable together!

*in sing-song* We are members of the loneliness guild..the loneliness guild...the loveless guild..

nlas's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:28 PM

Me, 2+ years from now.

21 in two years? drinks

Nah I'm already 21 lol. Two years from now I will most likely be living in the mountains of Colorado...instead of south Florida.

Ahhh I can see it now...

nlas's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:26 PM
Me, 2+ years from now.

nlas's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:25 PM
Life's a garden, dig it.

nlas's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:13 PM
I

love

you

nlas's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:09 PM
One cool cat smokin

nlas's photo
Tue 01/06/09 11:07 PM

Southern Comfort, money, and.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nothing else. I've already lost everything else.

Hey man you're starting to sound like me. What's up?