Community > Posts By > Howaboutthiseh

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 03:24 AM
at it's core sex is more a matter of intent than of mechanics, in that it is possible to share pleasure by multiple avenues.

Sometimes, people just have to get creative. :smile:
well put.

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 03:17 AM

Hmm sex smex..its not what its cracked up to be..not for me anyways. Men are so selfish in bed, I rather not have it sad2
Cheer up, it may never happen. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/01/13 03:05 AM
Edited by Howaboutthiseh on Sun 12/01/13 03:21 AM

Do u still fill like having SEX.....
Do you not? frustrated Is what I would be if it came to be that I didn't . I would resign my Mingle membership.

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 11:24 AM
I give them credit for their optimism anyways. Others give up within days. The chances are pretty low but give it a try and good luck :smile:
being sociable can never hurt, takes your mind from the gut 'actually' wrench when it is not a mutually desired break up. Whilst you wrote this your mind was occupied on thoughts other than heart ache, wouldst that it be recognised as such. I don't expect a relationship let alone the magical 'one' how ever I could imagine a lot worse social sites where the conversation involves sending eggs for someone to build their farm. This is like minded contacts and us by far the most attractive place to be in our circumstance with others seeing our profile and knowing there is no offense taken should you instigate a relationship building attempt. Where else in the case of men can you study the fairer half with out being called a pervert. Have fun mingling and if you do find what it is you think you want, stick to the gang you found it with. Contrary to some thought on the matter of you being kicked out, I presume that Tibet because the family weren't shacked up with you and blood is thicket than an ex lover, that, no it does not go to say you 'had it coming if you couldn't match it after 5 years, to me that only indicated a higher level of the sense of loss, and therefore worthy of sympathy 'especially' from this site. I heard it said 'You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find a handsome prince.' So pucker up lad.

no photo
Fri 11/29/13 11:02 PM

Tells him I am man's best friend.
the one above is mans best friend how ever innthisbcase if it were above me I would then find it a whole lot easier coming to grips with the term immaculate Conception. mad it is that I am, :banana: if not completely insane.

no photo
Fri 11/29/13 08:20 AM
Edited by Howaboutthiseh on Fri 11/29/13 08:24 AM
Perhaps members from that site might join Mingle2 and together we could take over the World, or shoot some pool, whatever comes first.
Anybody got Charle's ear?smokin Hot. sad Bad loser.bigsmile Bad winner. frustrated training. :banana: really bad winner. oops In off the black. slaphead Miss cued. waving for now.
Took my 2.05 year old daughter to my Pool Pub took her shoes off and stood her on the table, to play with the pool balls early before the rest of the players arrived. The Barkeep told me to shift her off the table. His name was Rocky and he did me a great favour. Any time I had to deny the child her due spoiling, the excuse was, "Rocky wouldn't like that" whateverit was she may have been doing to deserve the severe warning. She out smarted me when rolling by the front of the pool Pub, she in her Pram with this rear end motor pushing, she pointed and asked to go in. When I warned of Rockys emminent displeasure, she corrected me, we were rolling past the Pub and she was in fact pointing to the next door Bowling Club. Rocky doesn't work there she let me know.

Or the time the New year games got rough, one bad loser threw his cue on the table. Racked it? yeah recked it good. Another time maybe. Harry

no photo
Fri 11/29/13 08:03 AM

Don't Talk To Strangers - DIO
Ain't no Quitter, by Rhianna), been in from the start.bigsmile

no photo
Fri 11/29/13 07:56 AM

The Game Will Go Like This: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In", "A", And "To"
Intelligentsia, oops wrong door, however, whilst here, my attempt.
Being difficult enough forming sentences, restrictions make the chore chorier.

no photo
Fri 11/29/13 07:33 AM
Edited by Howaboutthiseh on Fri 11/29/13 07:36 AM
I am Harry,
I have been introduced to Mingle2, as a fine place to meet lovely exotic people from other countries, to travel the world through friends photos and stories. I noted a number of my matches were pool keen members.
Perhaps Charles could be persuaded to get information on setting up the game on Mingle2; I being an experienced player of over 30 odd years could give him the benefit of my knowledge of the game and players. The online game I play is linked to other social sites and there are world wide over 70 odd thousand on line at one time.
Could imagine waiting for that elusive letter in the mail, chatting with members, playing a game,flogging the shie// oops, the worthy opposition. Pool is the best ice breaker I know, you can challeng anyone; and end up marrying them.. Perhaps members from that site might join Mingle2 and together we could take over the World, or shoot some pool, whatever comes first.
Anybody got Charle's ear?smokin Hot. sad Bad loser.bigsmile Bad winner. frustrated training. :banana: really bad winner. oops In off the black. slaphead Miss cued. waving for now.

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 03:04 PM
Edited by Howaboutthiseh on Mon 11/25/13 03:08 PM

Please remember this is the joke forum for a few laughs

Ok no diversity. flowerforyou and if I fall out of the tree shoot that dog. Said the bear hunter.

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 02:47 PM
Edited by Howaboutthiseh on Mon 11/25/13 02:55 PM
Good one. I read it twice. Then laughed. Like it Harry
Good one. I read it twice. Then laughed. Like it Harry
Good one. I read it twice. Then laughed. Like it Harry if ever you are in Sydney look me up. Could use more laughing.

no photo
Mon 11/25/13 02:38 PM

"Oh really? Why did you leave Canada?" asked the manager. The boy replied, "They're all just whores and hockey players up there."

"Really," replied the manager, "My wife is from Canada!!"

The boy replied, "No kidding! What team did she play for?
Give that boy a promotion.

no photo
Sun 11/24/13 04:00 PM
sad presidents can't chew and walk, that would be multi tasking wouldn't it?

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 09:20 PM
Life's circumstance rules that Industry. It is accepted there are enslaved innocents cruelly forced to participate. Need I say that is bad? Just as it is bad for the rug makers in Asia chaining children to sleep eat and work at the loom, those are bad; your assurance of gainfully being employed, in a majority of sex work reliant women and men regions lacks only an employer without chains ? drinker

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:37 AM

I googled auntie. It is a slang word for male homosexual. That is crazy to me how it can mean a female in the USA and a male. I wonder what other meanings the word has. I guess it is similar to the slang bad. One context it is not a good thing and another, it is "cool."

Multiple choice on my google search.
No mention of males.
1- aunt·ie also aunt·y (nt, än-)
n. pl. aunt·ies Informal
Aunt.
Or
2-antimissile missile [‚an·tē¦mis·əl ¦mis·əl]
(ordnance) An explosive missile designed to intercept and destroy another missile in flight. Also known as auntie.
Or
- 3 n.1. Literally, an aunt who has never been - married. Figuratively, it is a term used as the prototype of a person who is broadly naive and not wise in worldly ways; as, he knows as much about programming as my maiden aunt.-
Mostly my Aunts, maidens or not were prototypes of who could shock the nephews the most, there was a clear winner, and that Aunt was like 2 in the multiple choice. Loved em all.
Oh here it is,-
n pl -ies
1. a familiar or diminutive word for aunt
2. Austral slang a male homosexual
If that is short for Australian slang then the Dictionary is wrong. It means No. 1 with respect .

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 04:27 AM

I googled auntie. It is a slang word for male homosexual. That is crazy to me how it can mean a female in the USA and a male. I wonder what other meanings the word has. I guess it is similar to the slang bad. One context it is not a good thing and another, it is "cool."

Multiple choice on my google search.
No mention of males.
1- aunt·ie also aunt·y (nt, än-)
n. pl. aunt·ies Informal
Aunt.
Or
2-antimissile missile [‚an·tē¦mis·əl ¦mis·əl]
(ordnance) An explosive missile designed to intercept and destroy another missile in flight. Also known as auntie.
Or
- 3 n.1. Literally, an aunt who has never been - married. Figuratively, it is a term used as the prototype of a person who is broadly naive and not wise in worldly ways; as, he knows as much about programming as my maiden aunt.-
Mostly my Aunts, maidens or not were prototypes of who could shock the nephews the most, there was a clear winner, and that Aunt was like 2 in the multiple choice. Loved em all.

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 04:51 AM
The same reason children across the Sea tell me I'm the best thing since when. They all read from the same text book if you let them. My son another member says the current ask is $300 for an air ticket for your ?? Toy girl to fly to her one true da do da do you know? Apparently they haven't worked out forums, there are some interesting groups here mate. Harry

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 04:35 AM
Edited by Howaboutthiseh on Fri 11/22/13 04:44 AM

They'll never admit it but secretly they dream or marauding Vikings raping and pillaging them.
pillaging? Disgraceful Vikings, our ladies would never condone such a thing, as for the other no matter if no one ends up Thor. Gutter humour.explode Marauding that is.

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 02:51 PM
Everything I wanted to use was taken, how about that eh! Everything .

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 02:48 PM

"Its good to be the king...."laugh

One of them, at least, Rooooar!

Previous 1 3 4