Community > Posts By > coral2013

no photo
Tue 10/25/16 07:28 PM

At this point, the only ones supporting Clinton are the ones who are like her. Today it's racist thug Jay Z, yesterday was batsh!t crazy Cyrus and God only knows who it'll be tomorrow. Maybe certified spycho Lorena Bobbitt or flapjack Peewee Herman. She might even be able to wrestle in the Wicked Witch from the west and her flying monkeys.

Freakin Hilarious great metaphors LOL

no photo
Wed 04/20/16 07:28 PM
****ing Sick n Perverted

no photo
Mon 04/18/16 06:37 PM

I think he's wrong about Thatcher.

I'm certain she would have looked at what's going on and thought f--k this, let's get out of Dodge.

Then again, we would never have gotten this far into the Brussels meddling if she was still Prime Minister.

waving to Brussels for me I think

I think she would of said "we have our own problems to deal with, you're on your own Wanker"

no photo
Sat 04/09/16 09:10 PM
I am not trying to be little her death but who the **** will perform with a cobra at that king cobra, i'm just saying dont bash.

no photo
Sat 04/09/16 08:54 PM

I don't know about anyone else. But I am not surprised by this. In fact, I expect more will join a ' Russian Alliance '
You're right more will join as they move their chess pieces to make sure they r not **** on when this comes to blow globally.
If you want some insight look at what is going on now in Venezeula which is the experiment for results of a collapsed economic system provoked by agenda

no photo
Sat 04/09/16 08:49 PM

CF, I totally agree. It steals jobs from America and it messes with previously established provincial laws.

Let us remember that politicians world wide, not the countries are out of control. Trying to put us at each other's throats. Here in Texas we voted against the Transpacific Trade Agreement. USGOV as always, those Washington pukes, don't belive in democracy or the free vote of the people. They go around us and believe that they know what is best. So we already signed our petition. USGOV, PASSED IT ANYWAY. :angry: rant waving Let's see if you have any better luck stopping your country's will. You will find this is some weird global agenda. Who's in charge? I would say only the Creator knows, but I don't think he's in the loop.

Rob u actually get it not most ppl do it is a global agenda the US is just following the crumb trails and order of the real global rulers

no photo
Sat 04/09/16 08:42 PM

Oh joy,now they have to cram the Work of an 8 Hours into Six!

Nope, they're not. It's just that people are far more productive when they're feeling fit and happy than when they've been worn down by hours and hours of work.
THey waste less time on meetings (if you cut the BS chitchat from meetings, you can reduce length of meeting by 80% -that's my guestimate based on my experience).
Some organisations hire extra staff btw. Guess you haven't read the article?
People also tend to remain healthier, less sick leave, burnout and less medical cost, so all in all it's profitable.
This one company said profit went up by 25%!
I totally agree with! Maybe we wont have such high divorce rates and dysfuncrional family structures since the avg American spends a min of 10hrs a day behind a desk!

no photo
Sun 02/28/16 08:54 PM

I'm voting Trump...
Just saying...smokin happy
I love reading these political threads,
Thanks you guys~and ladiesflowerforyou flowers

Ditto, i like reading these posts it confirms how truly Americans live in the matrix, no wonder it will become 2nd rate soon with a bunch of clueless lives, perhaps some will come out of the coma state ??? Maybe a revival may come into play laugh

no photo
Sun 02/28/16 08:46 PM

Libtardization, must be important enough,
for educators to disrupt reading, writing, and arithmetic for it.

It's no wonder, so many young people are functionally illiterate at college age.

Kudos!

no photo
Sun 02/28/16 08:41 PM
BTW its not the votes that count but the ones who really run the country that put puppets in place. Unfortunately, you need a history lesson on what founded America and perhaps know how to think critically instead of spewing what is subliminally fed to you in the media!

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 09:48 PM
Kudos Sassy! Diddo, i concur!!!!

no photo
Fri 02/19/16 09:45 PM
Freaking Hilarious if asked. Wer so divided as a country with our ***** in our head! Votes, presidency, democracy means **** until we stand together until then stfu! Realize who the real players are and learn some history in order to understand y the demoralization and demise of the US

no photo
Mon 02/15/16 11:20 PM
The best response i seen so far is from RebelArcher freakin hilarious and so true. I can give 2 *****, but apparently there are so many ppl out here that do. LMFAO, bad enough ppl r so eluded to reality. We should be concerned with our freakin dying dollar and life expectancy as a US citizen than freakin Beyonce. Come on ppl the oldest diversion play book and stupid freakin Americans (so called Americans) remain divided with no plan but destruction. WAKE THE **** PPL - GET OVER IT - ITS NOT THAT FREAKIN SERIOUS OR RELEVANT!!!!!

no photo
Fri 11/20/15 08:46 PM

There are numerous laws of physics, both within classical and modern physics. The field is slowly piecing things together. With the ability to probe deeper and deeper into space they are likely to find where constants do change and that physics, itself, posesses an evolutionary component much like species posess.

true, they base everything on mathematics, and if the math is wrong, then they would be wrong as well... but everything is a learning process...

Very good point. The best physics law is Occam's razor being the simplest explanation is usually the best one.

Scientists need to be reminded of that one time to time.

The law of physics would never be completely understood by man, since our mind and comprehension of the universe is limited.

no photo
Thu 11/19/15 05:10 PM

Coupla numbers that bear out why what works in Cananda probably wont work here...

35.5 million - Population of Canada

46.5 million ; Number of Americans already on one form of free stuff (foods stamps)

Glad it works yall Canada...just wont work here.

Misconception - universal healthcare in Canada does not work - it is a countdown to slow death as you wait for treatment - close to issue as had first hand experience!
As it is in the UK, same format, slow death!

no photo
Thu 11/19/15 05:06 PM

This is another very weak argument. All you have to do to recognize how truly meaningless it is, is to realize that where there is ZERO GUN CONTROL, that such terrorism is far MORE rampant.

So, no, as usual, trying to turn this vicious tragedy into a crass personal political ploy, is just vile.

Saying Gun Control hasn't worked, or is a failure, is functionally a lie, because actual Gun Control HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED. If it had been, then this mess in Paris would not have happened.

Now, this is not to say that I personally want or support true Gun Control, because I'm not any more willing to do what it would take to accomplish it than anyone else is. But that's not the point. The point is, that claiming this or any similar mess "proves" anything one way or another about some side issue, is ingenuous in the extreme.

Besides, you open the door to the other side pointing out that if an instance of terrorism occurs in an area with Gun FREEDOM (which it has done, repeatedly) that therefore Gun Ownership has been proven to be a failure.

Well said, but I do like my gun!

no photo
Thu 11/19/15 05:02 PM
Who gives a ****! He knew for a long time he was HIV positive and sexed it up so why so surprise, the elite attitude. Notice he slept with lower echelon: prostitutes, playgirls, play bunnies, etc... so he had intent end of story.....

Nothing funny or glamorous of his actions, if a regular joe smoe it would be consider attempted murder but instead it made headline news as it was just another news story, guy should be in jail!

Again, our ****ing media twisted and distorted for the masses that live, eat and breathe this ****.....

no photo
Mon 01/26/15 03:20 AM
go figure Youtube deleted the video,, how convenient!

no photo
Tue 11/04/14 09:24 PM

What do you think will happen... in the senate race tonight?

a lot of people will feel a false sense of winning or accomplishment and elation for no real reason and tomorrow will be the same old shyt but different day.

EXACLTY

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 10:46 PM

....Yessss the OUIJA BOARD,,,some of you might not know what it is,i don't know how to post pics,if anyone wouldn't mind posting one,that i'll be really cool,its one those things where you try to communicate with spirits ,this board has the alphabet and numbers on it and maybe like 2 people holding a little class like thing and the spirit is suppose to be moving it,yeesssss thatscared scared ,if anyone ever play with one or know about it or anyone that has played with one,please tell me about it,I really like to hear about stuff like that,thanks!:scared pitchfork bigsmile

y would you want to play with it - r u that lost u need a board of spirits to give u direction? wow, ppl out here r truly freakin lost!!!!

Previous 1 3 4