Massajdestiny's photo
Thu 12/19/13 10:24 PM
laugh

Massajdestiny's photo
Mon 11/25/13 07:09 AM
Nice thought,

Massajdestiny's photo
Tue 11/19/13 06:28 AM

Most guys of nowadays dont cut their coats according to their lenght.They want a very pretty girls thats also fashionable and hot and they dont even have anything to offer her beside unnecessary sms,phone calls,sweet mails and highest,sex.You are a guy with less than ten thousand dollars saving in your bank account and maybe you are also a student,unemployed or under-employed graduate or even a school drop-out.You are not handsome,not intelligent and not in any viable business or life train...you want a girl like Kim kardashian to date you and also love you with all her heart,how and why?In life,you must have something relative to offer to the other party.Come on guys,be realistic.Nothing good in life comes easy and free,not even with your beautiful essay of a profile and pictures that may not be you in real life

Massajdestiny's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:34 PM
Ok. cool down guys,,,i...i just wanna get all your attantion,,thats why ,,,,,hahahaha

Massajdestiny's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:10 PM
What a boring post lol

Massajdestiny's photo
Sun 11/17/13 11:20 AM
Hey bro..stay up...don't mind what people are saying...i read your face..u r nt a crammer..best of luck