the years.
There can be many who can be friends
Rare can offer an understanding heart
To share our thoughts and our dreams
And even deal with the toughest times of lives
The happiness that life brings
May not come from richest or fame
Not even diamonds, pearls or any fortune
But what your friendship shaped into my heart.

jay2gk's photo
Wed 11/20/13 03:17 PM
that is well said...dating is not a sin when we keep it holy..

jay2gk's photo
Wed 11/20/13 01:04 PM

yes..although no one is perfect and everyone has good and bad sides,it is still possible to have all these qualities..you can find them in the church trust me.any man who is a fully devoted Christian,understands God and walks in the spirit has these qualities..I can prove it if you doubt me..LOL

I will probably find as many in a church as I could find in the library or at the grocery store!
I have seen too many church-going people do terrible and dishonest things during times outside of church!
Just telling the truth here. And good for you if this excludes your behavior.

Let's all remember that those 3 qualities are very subjective.
One person's idea of good behavior, etc. can be very different than the next person's idea.
Beauty is fully in the eyes of the beholder! flowerforyou

Ouizee, this is so true. I prefer someone who truly lives the proper life without going to church than one who goes to church regularly but cannot seem to understand what a proper life is. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It is good to serve God and obey His command and not being religious. I've met so many religious fanatics that preaches love your nabour as you love yourself but their lifestyle does not predicts what they preach. If perhaps any of his/her friend needs help and he/she can afford to help, he/she wont render the help rather he/she'd ask the friend to pray. Isnt that deceit? Would you see him/her as one that behave well?

Precisely Toks88, we should show who we are in our actions to each other. We should do for others as we would have them do for us. Truly words to live by.

Exactly!
that's well said tok88,God bless you

jay2gk's photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:30 AM

yes..although no one is perfect and everyone has good and bad sides,it is still possible to have all these qualities..you can find them in the church trust me.any man who is a fully devoted Christian,understands God and walks in the spirit has these qualities..I can prove it if you doubt me..LOL

I will probably find as many in a church as I could find in the library or at the grocery store!
I have seen too many church-going people do terrible and dishonest things during times outside of church!
Just telling the truth here. And good for you if this excludes your behavior.

Let's all remember that those 3 qualities are very subjective.
One person's idea of good behavior, etc. can be very different than the next person's idea.
Beauty is fully in the eyes of the beholder! flowerforyou
you may have seen too many church going people but that does not mak them a true christian..they are hypocrites and the prophet Isaiah spoke about the hypocrisy of the Jews in Isa 29:13 Therefore the LORD said: "Inasmuch as these people draw near to Me with their mouths and honor Me with their lips, but have removed their hearts far from Me, and their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men..Jesus spoke the same thing in Mat 15:8 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me..
we wolfs in sheep skin pretending to be Christian while they are not..every true Christian identifies hiself with fruits of the spirit written in gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace,
forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness and self-control. Against such
things there is no law.
No wonder Christ said by their fruit ye shall know them

jay2gk's photo
Wed 11/20/13 09:15 AM

Can a man be handsome, intelligent and at thesame time well behave?

>He might be handsome, intelligent and not well behave.

>He might be intelligent, got good behaviour and not handsome.

>He might have got good behaviour, handsome and not intelligent.

Can a man have them all?

And this is how they try to get you. My mum is always trying to tell me that if I go to church I'll meet women but my argument is that they probably won't want to have sex with me before marriage and they will go on about Jesus all the bloody time and be no fun at all.
.that is a real christian for you.. Act 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said: "We ought to obey God rather than men..and bible says in Eph 5:3 But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as becometh saints;....so you see that you have put away all this things if u are a true Christian..I strongly agree with them

jay2gk's photo
Wed 11/20/13 08:53 AM

Can a man be handsome, intelligent and at thesame time well behave?

>He might be handsome, intelligent and not well behave.

>He might be intelligent, got good behaviour and not handsome.

>He might have got good behaviour, handsome and not intelligent.

Can a man have them all?

jay2gk's photo
Wed 11/20/13 07:42 AM
Edited by jay2gk on Wed 11/20/13 07:47 AM

jay2gk's photo
Wed 11/20/13 07:42 AM
Edited by jay2gk on Wed 11/20/13 07:46 AM

jay2gk's photo
Wed 11/20/13 07:24 AM
Edited by jay2gk on Wed 11/20/13 07:50 AM

I am a Christian who believes in science, supports the LGBT community, loves accepts people from all religions, backgrounds, and cultures. I feel that most churches I attend are judgmental and close minded. Christ teaches us love, sacrifice, and acceptance. I can't find a church to match my belief system.
Rom 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God..Every church is made up of good people and bad people so don't be surprise if you see people who are judgemental and do things contrary to the will of God.
just identify your self with the God kinda love written 1 cor 13:4-7
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy,
it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not
dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not
easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with
the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres...Don't give up,keep the faith and with fear and trembling work out your own salvation (phi 2:12)

jay2gk's photo
Wed 11/20/13 04:47 AM
Joh 6:44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day..2Ti 2:25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth
2tim 3 w International Version (NIV)
But mark this: There will be terrible times in
the last days. 2 People will be lovers of
themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud,
abusive, disobedient to their parents,
ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving,
slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not
lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash,
conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers
of God

jay2gk's photo
Wed 11/20/13 03:58 AM
bible teachings is very important to me because God him self said in Jos 1:8 "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
and also in Psa 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night..bible teachings also helps us to grow in Christ ( 1Pe 2:2 as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby),It also helps us to over come temptations as written in Psa 119:11 Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.
it builds our faith in God as it is written that faith cometh by hearing and hearing of the word of God..thank you